Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CUT MY COUNTRY INTO PIECES

THIS IS MY LAST REDOUBT

ANNEXATION

Special virtual reality for YCraine.

NO BREEDING

same. everyone sees the dashed border except for russia and ukraine. its hilarious

it's the same for contested territories between china/india/pakistan

the only purpose of maps should be to show who's actually in control of a territory, they're supposed to be educational tools, not political ones. There's literally no reason why Transnistria or Kosovo shouldn't be shown and the same should be true with disputed territory. Fuck, I'd support ISIS being on maps.

Imagine if we just left elements off the periodic table because we're offended by them, this is the same thing.

this. it's shitty but as long as isis has such tight control over western iraq and eastern syria it should be on maps

ukrainians are such cucks

they should rejoin Russia

hey Vladimir how is Berlin this time of year

Define Ukrainian people and explain us how they differ from Russians from Russia (I precise from Russia, because Ukrainians and Belarussians are Russians in denial).

Free donbass form ukie oppression

Belarussians don't deny they're Russians. They played their political game well and in order to be independent from mainland, they became a buffer zone. It's that simple.

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

Daily reminder the Putin agenda is pure evil.

This question is so dumb
try to differ any slav then, we even speak on almost same language.

It's all empty words for such shill as you anyway.

>entire world is shown as "contested territory" consistent with reality
>google panders to "special attention" nations of Ukraine and Russia like to a bunch of fucking children that will throw a tantrum if you don't buy them sweets
my sides

don't worry. soon we'll help you to take crimea back

Crimea is ours anyway.

>isis has such tight control over western iraq
>isis
>western iraq

Mosul is to the north, no?

Google maps does exactly the same thing for Kashmeer on their Indian, Paki and Chinese websites, look it up.