SUCK SUCK SUCK

it's winter in Brazil right now bro

bite me

Germany?

>it's winter in Brazil right now bro
When you're on Tehran equator, seasons are irrelevant

the Zika virus only effects slums like Rio and Miami tbqh

They aren't.
Rain distribuition and air humidity all changes according to season. March for example even receive a music for it, we always have some flood making rains around that month in Rio. It marks the end of summer.
youtube.com/watch?v=BhlNHxh3Z5E

>a spic speaking about science

Kekers

>american acting racist
Never seen that one.

So are the Rio Olympics going to be the downfall of humanity as the ground zero for the eventual worldwide Zika crisis?

Who thought this was a good idea, again?

"Spic" is a racial slur man.

Read global rule 3.

Wait. WUT ?!

lol stfu spic

Enjoy zika bb

Why was Hope Solo given shit for trying to be safe?

Has the zika virus evolved to where it has taken control of the host?

What better way to spread it than a huge global event where people from all countries are coming to? I'm a little scared desu.

There's no Zika in the winter fatmaster. But i don't expect you to know this, after all your only news source is the FoxNews.

>after all your only news source is the FauxNews

Fix'd for you senpai

Why so serious?

Imagine if Nerman posted pics on instagram in full Modular Tactical Vest, helmet, etc with a caption #roadtoUSA #bulletproof

>be mosquito in rio
>tired of sucking dirty favela blood
>suddenly,blood from around the world comes to you
>mfw

I wouldn't blame him.

>this new
kek you are retarded

3600+ suspected cases, only 404 confirmed

Yeah, so scary

you wana know how I got these mosquito bites?

That would actually be kinda funny. But youd require the same walking around in a Brazilian neighborhood.

>brasil
>rio
>winter
;_;

tbf most deaths are drug traffic related in drug trafficking areas (aka favelas). you don't get shot in schools, movie theaters and churches

Because you shouldn't make fun of health crisis.
The moms of those kids will carry that burden for the rest of their lives. It's not the kind of topic someone with public influence to make fun of.

USA btfo

Normalfags can't handle banter and get buttblasted by every minor thing. It's almost China-tier.

Even the Brazilian president got butthurt at this Simpsons episode, for instance:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blame_It_on_Lisa

>murikek being racist.
Nothing new in this thread, time to move on.

>tfw pale and literally cant go outside for 30 seconds without being devoured by these cunts

FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE