Can someone explain to me results of saving his mom?

Does he just erased versions of people that he loved?What version of the world will be in season 3?

Yes, he effectively reset everything that happened in all CW superhero shows up until this point.

Um ACTUALLY it was Dr. Manhattan that changed everything.

If they're doing Flashpoint then Season 3 will be Barry coming back to a mostly unrecognisable world before he goes back and stops himself from saving his mom and things go mostly back to the way they were with whatever reboot changes the writers want.

This is why no one takes capeshit seriously. Actions have zero consequences.

Well, tbqh I liked the animated adaptation of Flashpoint.

What I didn't like is that they used it to 52 the fuck up of the comics for more propaganda issues than just as an special parallel universe/story issues like those Zombie, Deadpool kills everybody or Punisher kills everybody in Marvel comics.

I would have accepted better in that way, but no they decided to fuck up all with this as an excuse.

We're back to the first episodes of Season 1 status quo. He got the girl of his dreams and now she's back with Eddie again. Who is alive again. Same with Reverse Flash and "cripple Wells". Best Wells is back baby.

Can't wait until Jay and E2 Wells come back and slap Barry in the face for doing the one thing he isn't supposed to be doing. Fukcing up the timeline.

Stupid Barry.

i don't know why but every time Harrison Wells talks, I pop a boner. one time i even went full erect

Why is Barry such a fuck-up? He's told that messing with time is bad. He's seen the consequences first-hand. He's been proven to be emotionally unstable and his team constantly has to chastise him for rushing into things without a plan. There have been numerous times where people have had to stop him from going full-retard and knock him out/imprison him for the good of everyone. I understand that this is a young and inexperienced version of the character, but after two years you would think he would act more responsibly and be able to deal with the stress without compromising people's safety over his own emotional immaturity.

Since Supergirl is now a CW show they needed some shit to justify her presence in ArrowFlash universe

>undoing all the character development of the season
So retarded.

Is that you, Ramon?

>based Cavanagh will never be older Barry from the future
FUCK

Literally "It was me, Barry: the Show"
>"Reverse-Flash? It was me Barry, Dr. Wells"
>"Dr Wells? It was me Barry, future Thawne"
>"Zoom? It was me Barry, Jay Garrick"
>"Jay Garrick? It was me Barry, the time remnant/twin/whatever"
>"Man in the mask? It was me Barry, an alternate timeline ur dad"
>"The man that touched you as a kid? It was me Barry, your uncle Woody"

The end of the episode pissed me off so much, it totally ruined all the character growth that happened in the first season finale, and in a way, Thawne won in the end. I guess this means that flashpoint will be the story for the big crossover this year, and probably with Arrow's dad playing the part of Thomas Wayne

Its the only way to save arrow, reset everything and try again.

I hope his mom stays on for a few episodes. She's so fucking attractive.

I actually liked Barry's decision for going back in time. I feel like it's cool to see an actual broken Barry after his big victory. They just need to play that up for next season, to show how desperate he is for his life to go right and then when he see's he's fucked everything up even more. Have to get over all his pain and regret to fix it.

Of course it is lame that it's a reset to everything that's happened over 2 years. And that we all know it'll go back to status quo. But I think it's a good choice for Barry's character to finally get that wake up to get over these things.

I can't stand it when a show does a throw away EPISODE where "lol, never happened" it the only plot point.
If they just threw away 2 fucking seasons then I'm out.
D(c)opped.

When the fuck are they going to make a season about the Rogues Gallery or something other than "lol evil Speedster" "lol Barry runs back in time and changes everything"?

Word.

Dude you have a shitton of options. Flash has a lot of villains.

He should have gone back in time and killed felicity to save the Arrow desu

I really hope in this flashpoint world we won't have everyone being a fucking speedster.

Arrow went to shit as soon as everyone became a superhero.

of course they didn't throw away 2 seasons, they're not morons like you

it's going to be chaos for a couple of episodes until Barry fixes everything and moves on to get shit on by the new main villain of the season

Shitty writing as usual for this season. I just fast-forward most of this shit, same with Arrow.

It's about exploring the choice of the action and having the hero eventually come to the conclusion he doesn't want to do it, which A is character development and coming to terms with it and B allows the writers to show why Barry doesn't just time travel to X and fuck up Y.

And don't forget that one version of him was completely okay with sacrificing himself in the last episode. He's suicidal.

Barry changes time, Zoom becomes the black flash timewraight, and comes to punish Barry for changing time

Nigger "brother" becomes the Dindu-Flash

JUST RECYCLE MY ACTORS UP

>Arrow went to shit as soon as everyone became a superhero.
This. I didn't mind the superheroes existing but there were way too many, and they were all too present.

>He's told that messing with time is bad.
I sort of get why he saved his mom though. Think about it,his mom died to a time traveler with a grudge, she wasn't supposed to die at all. He might feel that he isn't messing with time so much as just undoing another time travelers bullshit.

Not really, This is a world with aliens and Superman and who knows how many other super powered heroes and villains. they have the flash that can travel the multi-verse for any crossovers they have but otherwise she can stay in her own world far the fuck away from the bullshit Arrow writers

>Arrow is reset and we see the Flash meet the Arrow on a dark rooftop to get advice for the first time. Arrow turns around and we see it's Felicity

And by saving his mom he's also sparing his father from all the shit he went through, not to mention stopping his death, which is what burdens Barry so much right now.

He also figures that since he's the fastest man alive now, Wells/Reverse Flash is no match for him now.

>it's a Sup Forums was right all along episode

Season 3 predictions:

Papa Ollie = Arrow

Barry no powers

Wally the Flash Jelloing Berry

Wells not Thawned out

Eddie fucking Iris

Papa Flash died

Momma Flash is Milf

Ronnie fucks Killer Frost

Actually is Caitlin

Cisco is the villain

Wally is better as Flash

Depressed Birry

Restores his powers, defeats Cisco and dies in the Speedforce

Season 4 is cancelled after Wally fucks Iris

thats flash to you.

you just KNOW

Wells wont be crippled because the reverse Flash never kills him and assumes his identity

>It's a run Barry, run episode

>the flash
>skinny
>beta
>manlet
Who thought this was a good idea?

>another capecuck thread

he fixed the timeline.

>Season 4 is cancelled after Wally fucks Iris

does that mean he fixed arrow?

Is batman now alive?

If batman is alive then there is no need for arrow.

not like the arrow in the show.

the whole league of assasins plot was blatantly stolen from Batman..

>The results

More like the consequences.

Eobard Thawne is now alive, Barry fucked up the future completely, all his friends now live completely different lives, Harrison Wells is probably alive, no Particle Accelerator explosion incident and Barry will more than likely be the unknowing villain of the third season.

It's fucking great.

Now watch them fuck it all up.

since he wont become flash now, that gross nigga will.
like we didnt have enough niggers in this shit show

More thawne please.

He's the perfect actor for RF. That scene when Thawne is in the cell and Barry is talking to him, fooking great.

>I BECAME BETTER THAN YOU

>since he won't become the Flash
Jesus Christ, did no one pay attention in season 1?

In the Prime timeline, aka the one where Eobard doesn't kill anyone or get stuck in the past, BARRY BECOMES THE FLASH AND MARRIES IRIS

IT WAS ON THE FUCKING NEWSPAPER YOU MORON THEY SHOWED IT EVERY EPISODE

>the consequences
The consequences are that he's reversed Thawne's time-travel fuckery and restored the prime timeline. He's a goddamned hero who overcame his own fear and hesitation and sacrificed himself and his memories to save and improve everyone's lives.

This was the perfect fucking ending to the series. Barry got with Iris, saved the multiverse, and sacrificed himself (twice!) to be a hero. His arc came to a complete and satisfying close and the timeline we've been following faded into nothing.

I'm just going to ignore the inevitable season 3 because fuck you this ending was FLAWLESS.

You're really hammering that, huh?

Everyone is wrong and I am right and they need to know how fucking wrong they are.

>Everyone is wrong and I am right and they need to know how fucking wrong they are.
Sup Forums - Telelvision and Film

>Everyone is wrong and I am right and they need to know how fucking wrong they are.

Sup Forums

underrated post