youtube.com/watch?v=Ibf9MPwyPz0
youtube.com/watch?v=aXOowGgRGsk
youtube.com/watch?v=vsZGE4XGwdE
youtube.com/watch?v=p9MpmOz4MGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's time to

D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL.

Witnessed. God of Chink luck.

This dude is actually "friends" with a friend of mine.
Calls his girlfriend all the time (or used to, don't know if he still does) and had some annoying ass voice

Whats his name

>thesis on gamergate
>communicating thru hashtags

Yeah, I was in a class with him. It's legit his actual voice.

First time I saw the guy I mistook him for some ~35 y/o balding dude with a fucked up voice. Ended up being like 20-something and it was his actual high-pitched voice.

He posts so much fuckin' cringey shit on his FB, it's insane man

Shawn Dorey

Jesus. How cringey was he in class? His facebook is scary.

I know not everyone in the world can be a major league player but there's nothing worse in the world then watching a girl just straight up set the ball on a tee for a guy and he still strikes out.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ibf9MPwyPz0

Honestly not that bad in class. He was a pretty good guy even with the whole meme thing going on her, but that voice just gets me EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

i kind of feel bad for this faggot for having such a shitty voice. I mean, I'm sure you could live a relatively normal life with a voice like that but...the deck's stacked against you.
of course, he does a million other things that don't help.

I still don't think it's his real voice
I think he just constantly does it because he thinks it's KAWAII or something

Words cannot describe how much I hate this faggot. Do I know him personally? No, but I know people just like him. Fat, useless, annoying. So fucking autistic it god damn hurts. There is nothing redeeming about you. You are a disappointment to your parents. You are an embarrassment to your acquaintances. You are supposed to a grown adult man at this stage in your life, but instead, your whole world revolves around cartoons.

Grow the fuck up. Get a fucking haircut, you balding fuck. You aren't fooling anyone. Stop shoving buttered toast down your gullet and have a piece of fruit. Stop being an all-around faggot and try to be a productive member of society.

1/4

juicy trips

2/4

>anime
>cartoons

3/4

Yeah, especially doing some weirdass thesis on (gamergate?)

There's no way this guy can keep it up 24/7/365. I had to listen to it 2-3 times a week for over a year.

A friend actually heard what we dubbed his "dude voice" during a game of D&D or something like that and apparently he sounds like Gandalf screaming on the bridge in felloship, like a goddamn demon from hell

4/4

I've spoken to him personally on the phone before, thought it was just the aforementioned friends gf fucking with me, nope, his voice is genuinely just the worst thing ever, not the guy who said his name btw, another different friend

ouch........lool

It's all the fucking same, you faggot weeb.

Fucking Christ. poor guy.

One more for good measure

youtube.com/watch?v=aXOowGgRGsk

Jesus fuck, his voice, is this the new chris chan?

cringee

well can't argue with those dubs

he was suicidal once....he'll never get back in

>oh i see

DOX. NOW.

This just makes me feel sad. Dude probably has nothing else going for him in his life.

im not normally a moral fag but doxxing is just being an asshole. If youre gonna "hack" him put some effort into it

all these gets

Everyone already knows his name.
He doesn't deserve to be doxxed, he's already bullied enough,

Based off of the thumbnail if she was the troll on the right I don't blame the guy. I'd make an excuse to pass too.

>posting on Sup Forums
>complains about fat, weebs
Welcome newfriend

what do the japanese call cartoons?

The dubs

youtube.com/watch?v=vsZGE4XGwdE

I'll give you a... B... For effort.

DUB TRIP TRIP

>dubtriptrip

Dub trips

well.. some of those are dubs..

caltoon

get

his facebook is shawn.dorey.161

youtube.com/watch?v=p9MpmOz4MGg

Some more

>implying you should always fuck a girls if she "lets you"

Never stop being a beta male, pathetic little manlet.

Manga?

Persona 4 is rad af

welcome to Sup Forums

Why would you need a condom to fuck a pony?

i legitimately want to throw up

Alpha. He knew what he was doing but didn't need her.