Tell me why you don't eat pussy Sup Forums. The taste? The smell? The Principal?

Tell me why you don't eat pussy Sup Forums. The taste? The smell? The Principal?

It's for a novel I'm writing.

When she's on her period

WHY DONT WE EAT PUSSY?
WHO THE FUCK SAYS I DONT?

because im a lonely piece of shit

Some dudes don't, I need a compelling reason why.

I personally love that shit.

Love to eat pussy.
Clean pussy does not smell. If it smell like fish, you gots yerself a yeast infected pussy. If it smells like "pussy" then it smells like ASS because she did not wash herself. Ass juice migrates all around the playground.

I say again, clean pussy does not smell.

I just ate my girlfriends pussy an hour ago. Tasted good.

Because I don't have a girlfriend

Also what the fuck book would you write with this sort of reference material?

Thanks this sounds like something the character I'm writing would say.

I have no idea, my girls cleans up super good and I love it when she says the ass is cleaned up too. I would eat dinner out of her ass...
Fuck i cant help you with my own personal experience... but ofr a novel... Well
The afro-american woman have more of that thingy in their skin that makes their pheromones a lot stinkier then white girls.
Hygiene and amount of work/sweat also influences the man's desire to go down on a woman.
Also, bacterial ilness or inflamation can change the smell/taste too.
Too much iron rich food too.
I hope I helped.

Just some minor dialogue in a piece of fiction. Nothing too pertinent to the actual story.

Varies from girl to girl. Some I will some I won't. I won't if a she tried to push my head down there b if she is just that bit too fat that the belly is more like a gut (I see a big gut as masculine) c if its a pube jungle down here d if the smellz are too fucking acrid too spicy no way e if she is a squirter cause I don't want a beard stinking of urine and mucus. Thanks OP.

Eat all pussy, if a problem:
Smell
Fluid
I correct until she cums

More about her cumming than myself

unless a whore

Also f if its period time.

I call wore abandon

Well just FYI, I am not a germaphob. I have eaten many pussies. Best just after washing...then as she gets aroused her true flavors will express.

Throat cancer from eating pussy no thank

That's like saying you get autism from vaccines
Such a waste of trips

I'd love to see that in a book, user.
What's the name id the novel?

Too degrading for a man.

Me personally, I just don't like getting my face wet and sticky, not fond of the taste and I have a very short tongue.

Love fingering thougn.

it's just fuckin gross dude. piss, queefs, and period blood comes out of that shit man

None yet, just started about an hour ago.

Great!! Where are you from? Is there a way we can keep in touch?

Im vegetarian

I'm a FAKV. No access.

Fucking taste disgusting and most women don't event take care of that shit

Faggy faggot faggotron detected

You mean "principle", unless you think a school administrator has some say in the matter.

I'm a girl, and the only pussy I have ever even thought about eating was on a trans man. it grossed me out too much though. i think it really hurt his feelings.

Yeah, noticed that right after I hit "post." You knew what I meant though.