checkem

of course that i can speak english, dear

pelotudo promedio de voxed
isabel detected

no timestamp, deja de postear ya porfavor

kill urself feggit

che

Why are you crying

Then what's so hard about understanding timestamp fuck face?

I'm 14 years old, i can't show.

cuz she is a woman

fuera de aquí, estás tirando carnada y no eres más que un gordo granudo, virgen sin haber dado un beso.

MODS

fuck off asshole

que te bannen los mods

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

taco taco burrito

Una foto desnuda pues no pierdes nada muchacha

Nice!

no

Do u have kik or snapchat just looking for a convo

Found her:
taringa.net/waitwat

Google pic about her:
@waitwat

Claerly she just wants a friend to talk to.

A ver pedazo de zorra, Si vienes en busca de atención vete a tmblr o algo así, Enseña tetas o vete, Entendido?

Let's turn this into a rare pepes thread!

Are you?

PD: I think is a faggot, the pics are from years ago.

Asi que vete a la mierda gordo de mierda. Vienes a robertear de taringa.

Stop baiting op.

Eres un trap bien feo

Aqui tienes lo que debes hacer

Are you a trap ?
Dick or GTFO

Debes de ser amiga de mi prima...

S A G E

A

G

E