UFC 202: Conor McGregor vs Nate Diaz II - online??

UFC 202: Conor McGregor vs Nate Diaz II - online??

Other urls found in this thread:

vidya.zsh.jp
youtube.com/watch?v=pDSMiZ_Vu3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

link pls

bump

bump[

STREAM HERE

vidya.zsh.jp

it already started, just torrent it tomorrow.

Working

THANK YOU BASED GOD

you are awesome

THANK YOU

thank you so much

This guy to win.

Fkn cheers user. Amazingstream

conor won

Beat me to it

Bump. Based Irish.

He deserved it he landed the telling shots it was close but the right decision

Diaz face is fucking ,mashed up lol , Conor had him badly hurt in the first and should have finished it.

Ayyy Connor a beast

im glad conor won but now all the conor dick riders are gonna be out in the streets saying he's the best fighter ever.

diaz won that fight, the judges need to be shot.

Bullshit

I love how they use "you have to beat the champion to be the champion" when it's convenient. Diaz deserved that fight. He got hit it early but never got put down and kept pushing the fight forward. It's all a fucking sham so Whites buddies in Vegas don't lose millions on a bad bet and they can sell Diaz McGregor 3 in about 5 months.

Same. That shit was a robbery. Sherdog is going nuts

Diaz got fucked up simple don't be a butt hurt spik

dick rider detected

UFC is a joke

Never got put down ? Lmfao he got dropped twice if not 3 times.

Yasssss but hurt Muricans lmao

I'm a diaz fan, but yah diaz lost. He had a few good times, but over all mcgregor just had the best fight. Diaz was just swinging and hoping to hit majority of the time. Conner at least stayed focused, but was tired as a mother fucker.

Round one ten 8 mcgregor let's start there.

Diaz won on points and was the best from the end of the 2nd round going forwards. Even with impaired vision he remained on top. Even calling for another round wouldn't of been fair and the fact the judges claimed he lost is absolute bullshit

Conor had more movement the whole fight so of course he was more tired and did a bit more running.
Anyway, Diaz got bloodied the fuck up and put down quite a few times

Said the WWE fanboy

He's lucky Conor gasses or he would have been in a coma the punishment he was eating.

Yo homie it was rigged against the mexican, y'urd. Pendejo irishman can't fight worth shit. My crew is gonna take out some gringos tonite because of this. Cholo for life honor. BRB my empanadas are burning.

diaz won

Didn't you wait for the decision ? Diaz lost on points lmao ;)

>Won by points
Tell that to the fucking 6 billions counters Mcgregor did to his face

Denial is fun.

Let's see Nate saying he wasn't hurt in this fight lmao , Conor was too cagey a first round finish was there for him Diaz was buckled

kill yourself

Like I was saying, 6 billion counters

All nick could do was put Connor against cage lmao

>put £19000 on diaz
>was life savings
>wife doesn't know
>was going to use the money today for daughters university fees
>want to die

wat do?

Anyway eurcucks it was a glorious night for our boy let the haters hate :)

>even though his vision was impaired
Dude that's the whole point, and the judges don't add bonus multipliers for handicaps. This isn't a video game you fucking mong

betting your life savings on anything is retarded

timestamp faggot

Diaz won. However, UFC needs to hype up ($) a rematch. That potatofag got his shit REKT.

Tell the bookmakers Nate your here to collect Nate won a few nobody's on Sup Forums said so kek

He spent half the fight walking away

They stole that from Diaz. I guarantee they told McGregor that if he made it all 5 rounds, it was his. After round 3 he had no ergency even though he was only up by a few points. He was beat round 4 and still didn't come out looking to win round 5. Diaz knew he had he fight if he didn't shit the bed in the 5th. They will be looking at the judges Monday morning and I wouldn't be surprised if they mix it up a bit.

Remind me, who was drenched in their own blood my the end?

Nate's not going to have a rematch, he's lost twice

Delusional I think they removed nates eyebrows from Connors gloves n slapped them back on his mashed up face.

>That potatofag got his shit REKT

This is quality keep bringing the lolz with excuse for Diaz losing.

this

Dude how did they "steal the fight"?
Give me a list of the takedowns and strikes that Diaz had and I'll compare them to mcgregor's strikes. They will never add up. If you argue that the clinch he had him in is "control" then you're arguing that Diaz was just avoiding a knockout

He got dropped like a bitch twice in the first round, debatable wether Nate even won a round tbh

This.

There a new king in this mutha fucka Nate and it's not you beanpole.

Diaz won big by punches. but they base on how many rounds you win i think.

UFC is so fucking cringy. Half of the people that hype these fights aren't even real fans.

This staged and scripted shit again? I thought even the tendies millennials outgrew that fake ass shit.

It's nothing but a shekel harvest.

Diaz won by big punches ? Are you fucking serious ? He hit like a bitch he ate the big punches

look here

youtube.com/watch?v=pDSMiZ_Vu3I

Believing MMA is graded by how much a slug fest the fight is.

Look at he control time. That's insane. It's Mixed Martial Arts, not inbred throws lefts for 5 rounds.

Diaz did fuck all let's be honest for a change , what significant shots did he land ?

the knockdowns sealed it

yeah thats what im saying he hit like 80 more times but i think you get score for takedown defence, how hard you hit, knockdowns, and how many rounds you won. but im not an expert. im just stating facts.

He fucking rocked the jaw aff Diaz he should of dived on him n bingo'd him out cold he was buckled

mcgregor's a fine champion even if he talks irish levels of shit

Is the post fight press conference on YouTube ?

He would have ended up tapping out like a bitch. He didn't want to be seen crying again like last time.

Diaz wasn't clear headed at all he was wobbling Conor could have ended it right there he let Nate recover that was a mistake.

Who's crying into their tacos now ???????

He won the first one moran

I wondered the same, why didn't McGregor just KO Diaz in round 1? He knocked him down twice

THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACKTHE KING IS BACKTHE KING IS BACKTHE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACKTHE KING IS BACKTHE KING IS BACKTHE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACKTHE KING IS BACKTHE KING IS BACKTHE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACKTHE KING IS BACKTHE KING IS BACKTHE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACKTHE KING IS BACKTHE KING IS BACKTHE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACKTHE KING IS BACKTHE KING IS BACKTHE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACKTHE KING IS BACKTHE KING IS BACKTHE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACKTHE KING IS BACKTHE KING IS BACKTHE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK THE KING IS BACK

>implying another user is stupid
>spells moron, moran
>defeats the purpose of his own argument.

No ones crying, because anyone with common sense would know Nate won

Bravo austist

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH DIAZ YOU FLOG THE KING IS BACK

Welcome newfag

He was hesitant I don't think he knew just how badly he hurt him Nate was seeing stars it was there for Conor to end it. He was worried about submission but Nate wasn't clear headed enough when he got dropped to pull that off.

Underage summerfag MODS

read rules
>lurk more

Jeezus change the record you fucking brain dead waste of your fathers jizz.

Underage lmao I'm old enough to be your daddy you dumb little cunt.

Hello from the other side

I've seen enough fights to know that Conor should've pounced on him. I think he was making a pt by letting Diaz up, but he should've known better. And if he's worried about submission he gotta brush up on his ground game. Any way good fight for the fans

No respect for fighters who act like that. You're part of a very special sport - a test of skill and strength. When you make it personal you just look like fucking children fighting over toys.

>old enough to be your daddy
>visiting Sup Forums
wew

connor mcgregor is a midget. i could beat everyone in the ufc in one hit

It's called publicity