Why was Germany so much better at sports under the Nazis?

Why was Germany so much better at sports under the Nazis?

Superior genes.

state sponsored doping regime

government subsidies, and achievements as a national focus
now it's private and the govt doesn't care, people too

Germany's population was much larger relative to the rest of the world back then, also there were fewer countries that could afford decent facilities for olympic athletes. You could count the number of first world countries on two hands back in the 1930s.

Why did Hitler get BTFO by Jesse Owens? I thought whites were master race?

>France tied with Finland

K E K
E
K

why was great britain so shit?

Italy always does solid throughout most of Olympic history?

roids

>not realising Finland used to be the GOAT Olympics nation

Paavo Nurmi has 8 gold medals for example.

>being a Nazi

Go to bed, Hans. Don't make us kick your ass for the third time.

>USA gets obliterated all Olympics
>black guy wins a gold
>USA! BBC! USA! BBC!

>implying you could have won the war without Russia and the UK

lel

>1 black guy wins 1 medal
>Aryans dominate the rest of the medals

Wow those niggers sure showed us.

Aryan genes and nationalism at sky high levels. A very good mix.

Don't step too far out of line hans we're trying to give you some slack on the leash but we will rein it in.l

Population of Germany in 1936: 70-75 mil.
Population of USA in 1936: 128.1 mil.

it was before the proliferation of the negro into sport

white is right

>1 Gold metal for every million people in the country
I'm feeling that feel, brahs

And to actually answer, they weren't ultracucked yet, so they could spend money on sports instead of subsidizing minorities and so on.

"In his memoirs, Jesse Owens writes that the German government gave him official greetings. 110.000 Germans at the stadium hailed him, many Berliners asked for his autograph. He was allowed to stay in the same hotel as white people, something which was forbidden in the US.
Jesse Owens' testimony on Hitler, "When I passed the Chancellor he arose, waved his hand at me, and I waved back at him." and "Hitler didn't snub me; it was our president who snubbed me. The president didn't even send me a telegram."
He also featured in a 7 page long section in Germany's official Olympics book by Leni Riefenstahl in which he was highly praised."

Whoops.

Yeah, because the first world didn't exist yet.

Jesse Owens was also praised by italian fascist press

because it's also a matter of patriotism, national identy and pride and all that shit hence China and the USA are so successful these days.

also USA and China are putting way more funds in the irrelevant Olympic sports because they know they don't stand a chance in the only sport that matters. superior funds also means superior doping btw.

>Why was Germany so much better under the Nazis?
fixed

Our government does not fund Olympic sports. Keep pushing your butthurt narrative that we just outspend everyone. We don't. We don't pay for them, we give them shitty rewards for medals, and we tax the rewards. You can find plenty of articles about American Olympians complaining about how they have to scavenge for funds to pay their way to the Olympics. Maria Sharapova has lived in the USA since she was 7, but competed for Russia because they gave their athletes better support.

But there was literally a program on the electric Jew just yesterday saying the nazis desperately wanted to ban all blacks (and Jews) from those Olympics because as the program put it they weren't human. Hmmm

More like better drugs

Well that too, but I was just using her as an example because she's famous.

Steroids were literally legal back then

German Engineering ish da best.

Doping was partly legal until the 70's or so, but everyone apart from the evil Germans refused to engage in it. They all wanted a fair, clean athletic competition, except the evil Germans who just wantred to dominate and destroy like the evil Germans they are.

feels good to be good at being bad

yeah i am totally butthurt about the US dominating a bunch of fringe sports nobody ever watches outside the Olympics

Way to sound butthurt about it.

>""""Great"""" Britain
>FINLAND and HUNGary got more medals than it

Delet this stupid goy.

The Eternal Anglo took his revenge and destroyed all the leading nations

If WW2 was just a 1v1 between us and you we would have easily won simply because we had a massively larger population, it would be A LOT harder for you to invade us than the other way around, less resources overall, and a much smaller industrial base with far less potential than ours.

Even now athletes are still doping. Just look at that roided monkey Serena Williams growing a beard.

Because the faggot British firebombed all the German women while the Americans gave Communists the weapons to kill all the German men.

Basically, a big percentage of the best genes were lost during the war.

For the five thousandth fucking time our government does not fund out Olympians

If Germany had a single gold medal you would all be shitposting about how per capita you have more golds and that Germany is superior but due to the fact that you have 0 (ZERO) medals you shitpost about how none of these sports matter and that only soccer does despite the fact that in the most recent major soccer tournament you guys didn't even reach the fucking finals.

wew you guys seem angry.

did i hit a nerve there?

stay insecure.

discipline and ordnung

>1 medal

>his entire post proven completely wrong
>H-heh heh you guys are just mad and insecure

The will of the people. All the good Germans died in the war.

Germany is a third world country, and people don't recognise it... and I think that that's pretty god damn sad, that they don't recognise their own country as a third world, third rate, third class slum

Home field advantage. Those games were in Berlin.

>proven

then where is the fucking evidence?

>PROOFS
literally look it up on google

Yes because throwing a stick in Berlin is different than throwing a stick in some other place.

he actually did it
he googled for an image to prove me wrong

the absolute madman

>whites beat blacks everywhere
>1 black guy wins something
>whites aren't superior

>those east German women's swimmers

WEW lids

What even is this post trying to achieve

let me guess
these donations may also be anonymous

No they actually can't, nice try though Hans

i imagine that you are sitting in front of your PC right now, insanely mad and whispering something along the lines "fucking germans.."

how close is this to the truth?

You can see I'm on a phone dipshit, I am literally going to get lunch

you might as well rape and kill merkel before she kills your country, you know, just for fun

>implying i bother to look at filenames

have a nice meal, fatty

>lol tryhard loser
Shut up with this elementary school mentality. Don't pride in being wrong and lazy.

Exactly my point.

Population of Germany in 2016: 80 million
Population of the USA in 2016: 330 million

You also have to take into account the fact that China was still a shithole back then and the fact that most of the countries currently competing at the olympics didn't even exist in 1936.

Maldito indio de mierda, damn I hate good damn wetbacks so damn much. Regresa a tu pais de mierda and don't bite the hand that feeds you

Look at our cunt now, fat fags posting mangas on Sup Forums. Hitler would rotate in his grave, if he had one.

>have a nice meal, fatty
And he's the one who is butthurt, right?

You better be concern about your country than trying to bully Germ-any, it's just the start of Olympics kid.

God, you're dumb. Look it up. The host nation always does markedly better than they otherwise do in the Olympics.

Citation needed

I am 6 feet tall and weigh around 155 and row, go fuck yourself

Its also not even a filename, i have had 2 screenshots from my phone in this very shitpost fest

Americans tend to get really touchy about how our tax money is spent. There are people here who bitch about theaters and museums getting public funds, imagine the reaction if we were bankrolling the women's 300 meter upside down horse-riding archery team. That's why our olympic teams are all privately funded.

FITE ME IRL

congrats m8

so 1936 Germany had more than half of the US population even though it was smaller than Texas...

wait, the US has almost tripled in size, wheras Germany has barely grown?
interesting

>15 million inhabitants
>olympics held in montreal, right next to burgerland
>still get more medals than burgers

The USA's population density was (and still is, really) incredibly low. Texas is 3 times larger than France but has less than half as many people. Wyoming is bigger than England and Spain put together but it has fewer people than Amsterdam.

>wait, the US has almost tripled in size, wheras Germany has barely grown?

Yes. The same is true for most of Europe.

>host nation
>0

Stop spreading lies, goy. Delete this