Macca's official /trb/ database:
2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

youtube.com/watch?v=GAM9diIDHqs

Other urls found in this thread:

logo-world.net/tcm16-logos-fm16-en/
passion4fm.com/find-best-coaches-in-football-manager/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also to congratulate him on becoming the most expensive player. In the world. *with Clarkson voice*

That's unlike me to be interested in a player older than 18yo, but since I can get decent offers for my other players, might as well.

>not griezmann

come on it's 2016

/Qt/s edition

>Olympics going on
>Post some planks for the 9999th time again
C'mon guys.

HERMANOS

>tfw Fiorentina is mediocre at best with atrocious staff
This is why I spend almost 8 million in contract termination. Well at least now the wage bill is only half from before.

Oh my...
I definitely can get behind this.

That's the first time I've posted that, though.

>planks

poor taste m8

You're paying for Burter I suppose who uses the same webms over and over again.
It's Sup Forums during the Olympics, what's the point if you don't post /fit/ qt3.14? Cardiobunnies don't qualify.

This is all I have to say.

I gotta say that when I play in the CL or EL qualies rounds, I very often see defences with 5 at the back. It's uncanny. Well this is a friendly but still...

You're forgetting that on all levels excepts physical, I'm a frog.

A lot of managers have 4 preferred formations. Their defensive ones are often 5atb and in away legs against you it's reasonable that they use it.

kek

>You're paying for Burter I suppose who uses the same webms over and over again.
Not everybody can be Chillwave. Also, being French I think I can figure why you don't like my qts.

you FAG.

Nice shape you faggots.

>I think
>I can figure
>Burter
W E W
E
W

>/fit/ qt3.14? Cardiobunnies don't qualify.

poor taste m8

she runs 10k

Real olympicfu coming thru

I can get behind that.

If she's in the Olympics, why didn't you say it sooner?

she isn't, she wanted to run the marathon but didn't get permission. her results are good enough but she isn't old enough. 18 is apparently too young for marathon

>tfw over stacked on regens and now have 4 left backs who are all good enough to start

Should I sell the oldest one (Ander Robertson)?

Why is he walking towards the camera again?

What a missed opportunity, but I ain't surprised at the requirement.

>losing to a Dat Boi goal

Piss off with that shit

Sell the worst one

IWB of course. Other than that, I only sell regens once they count at HG for me. It's like marking them for life. Then you could add a decent buy back or/and percentage of next sale if your other ones don't develop anymore, get cruciates or become shitheads/get an incredible offer.

that could have gone better

>Inter
Pourquoi?

i thought he was gonna stay at my club so he can win more trophies with us

Dece rare

>Tanzania is south of Kenya
For a second I thought Kenyabro was coming back.

Oh wait nevermind, it's my eyes that are getting worse by the minute. Didn't notice the coloured name of your club against the background.

If not Kenyabro, are you from Zanzibar? Do you know any Zanzibarbarians?

oh yeah inter is like that because its my parent club

Oy vey!

>Alemao
>A lemao
>Ay lmao
>ayy lmao

lots

>changing channels before going to sleep
>women volleyball on the telly
Hot damn.

I definitely can get behind this.

Why the fuck is it so hard to find a *perfect* defender?

Why is harry souttar so fucking slow?

The dude must be prissy about the one time I didn't play him often enough for his liking... two years ago. I wonder why I even appear among his favoured personnel if he can't let that go.

what did they mean by this?

Young Boys hire Cristiano Ronaldo as manager.

>that icon

logo-world.net/tcm16-logos-fm16-en/

>Those PPMs gained from tutoring for my cheese
It was worth it to recruit an impotent AMC just for that. That said, I wish SI would change tutoring so that it isn't only good players with high squad status who can offer it. IRL, it's more often older players who don't play much if at all but have good mentals and experience.

>when you can't stop buying cheap players with potential and turn into a human mill

TOO BAD YOU FAGGOTS WON'T PLAY WELL IN LEAGUE GAMES (LOOKING AT YOU, CHOI)

He hasn't gained "Dictates Tempo" however, but I hadn't much luck with that PPM in the past anyway, I suppose it can wait.

I've got this one regen who has like 10 learned PPMs from tutoring.

Is he GOAT material?

This guy will be England's midfield saviour

was thinking of sign him desu

How can white men even compete?

>captcha meme fucked up my attachment

Not with that haircut that's for sure. If he's HG then it could compensate for that abomination that he has on his head.

>Vision
He's wasted for Ingerland, he better play for another country.

Should I load Argentina and Brazil even if I have no intention of ever coaching there?

If you want tons of cheesy cheap regens then yes.

I load as many leagues as I can, putting priority on the countries with the best youth rating and the neighbouring ones if they're decent. I put every other league at least in view only, I find that even if they don't really play, they're more active that way on the transfer market.

>not loading every league

>tfw good coaches

My computer can't take it. I don't know if having a GPU helps, because mine is in the mail, but with my CPU only I can't load everything.

See this guy is an AssMan. he's great... except in the attributes he'd need as an AssMan: JPA/JPP and Tactical Know-How.

This man knows what I look for in a coach

Why do you have so many shitty scouts

Either he's shit, either better scouts are too expensive, either it's to diminish the "fog of war" by recruiting foreign scouts on purpose. I do it with my staff, especially staff I don't care about like U19s.

at a certain point I stopped giving a shit about their skill and went for nationality so I can have as much knowledge as possible of bumfuck places without autistically setting scout assignments, i don't have time to spend hours on scouts at this point

a 20/20 chief is all you really need anyway for le scout mechanics purposes

the others I have just laying around because, once again, I'm not autistic enough to go through and fire my old coaches and I want to leave well enough alone

who else /gaveuponfinding5starcoaches/

pretty much impossible 4.5 stars is as good as you can regularly find, I'm the only 5 star coach in my team

I've also noticed that when scouting a region they're supposedly from, scouts are less than throughout with it. I've had a Irish scout with knowledge of both Eire and Ulster, and had set him to roam in the UK and Ireland because it seemed to make sense. Except that he did scout Eire, Ulster, somewhat Scotland but never did a good job of scouting England. Same for Central Europe scouts: they scout well the countries they're from or know well but don't scout much the other countries. Now I recruit coaches like pic related just for Eastern Europe knowledge, where my club is based.

>passion4fm.com/find-best-coaches-in-football-manager/
I just use filters, that's faster.

More meme magic on the horizon?
pic related

>butters mistaking another Norwegian for me

I have the world's biggest clue right now.

We're reaching levels of parity that shouldn't even be possible while I'm struggling to even get near a statistical chance to retain the title

(Zaza is having the season of his career)

And now thanks to this guy I've found a Fitness coach, something I really needed, and I'll gain knowledge from Greece in the process (if he accepts the contract of course), which will probably unlock other staffs that may have knowledge of South Europe; all that without scouting jack shit. That's pretty much how scouting works when you want efficient and fast knowledge. Relationships (with other players, staff, clubs) and base knowledge trump attributes.

I want to die

fuck this shit

>Zaza is having the season of his career
Fuck Monaco.

>late own goal seals your fate
Oh man.

I keep repeating it and it keeps happening: if yo have lower rep than them, then they will send their B squad in the first leg. If you win, they'll send the A squad in the second leg and rape you. Win the first leg and contain during the second leg.

Huh, in my game he came to germoney (till 2022 atleast)

Strange how a similar move happened in yours

it's why I hate being the home team for the first leg, sometimes it feels easier to come back from a one goal deficit after the first leg away than it is to hold on to a one goal lead you got at home.

>Ayew gone to West Ham for 20.5 mill
Decent price considering Swansea got him on a free 12 months ago

>Champion's league game v OL in 17 days
>captain hurt for 2-3 weeks

JUST

That Musa been frustrating to see.

Out: Ayew, Gomis, Eder, Paloschi
In: Llorente (6m) , Borja(15m)

It's not worth it. £10m transfer profit this window means fuck all when our squad is worse.

Considering EPLEL money, it's rubbish if it's not reinvested somewhere else.

Oh aye, I would have kept him but at least it was a nice bit of business.

Less good when you count the big signing on fee.

(that swansea payed when they signed him)

>sports fans
>cognitive dissonance

Pick two every time.

That's gonna hurt.

>That level of delusion
Tip top.

>muh English talent

In fairness his account is ded now so he may still hold this opinion even though Pog is back and Powell flopped harder than a bacon sandwich shop opposite a synagogue.
But yeah he is probably telling all his mates how great Pogba is now. Or he is a City fan now.

Our teams were pretty evenly matched, we just choked in the second leg.
>mfw my pre-match team talk was, "We've won the first leg so don't get complacent"

>my team-talk was "don't get complacent"
Everytime

Another episode of "long throws makes the AI act retarded, even if it isn't a huge ass long throw".