Drugs thread

Drugs thread.

What drugs are you on/what drugs do you take or have taken in the past?

Other urls found in this thread:

hansamkt3iph6sbb.onion/listing/25988/
attn.com/stories/2643/crack-vs-cocaine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just ate like 3 raw poppy pods that I had in my garden.
Read somewhere that eating them without making a tea will get you high, it just takes a couple hours to set in.
I will keep you niggers updated.

Bumping
I'm on some benzos and i might crack open a beer here in a few.

Speaking of poppy pods i went on a poppy harvest the other night and made some tea and i'm high as fuck

What's the best way to make tea?
All the guides I've found on the internet are incredibly unclear.

Got a bunch of weed, real and fake.
Bout to hit some bowls.

375mg of molly it taking its toll

I
I fill up a cup of water and then boil it then steep the tea for 3-6 minutes

So I used to smoke weed all the time, but recently had to quit because I've got a military entrance drug test in a couple months.

What's the best drug to replace weed with? Some sort of opiate? I've tried Xanax and it's really not what I'm looking for.

Obviously, it's gotta be out of my system within a couple days, unlike weed, which is in ya for 30.

Do you grind up the pods and remove the seeds, or just toss em in?

How do I acquire these...

Its pretty easy what i do usually is grind them up in a coffee grinder and steep the poppy "straw" in hot water for awhile and then strain it through a tshirt.
If they're relatively fresh pods like the ones in the picture, i usually stick them in a blender and then put the slurry on low heat and then filter it.
I like to mix with benzos too but its very dangerous to mix opiates and benzos, especially opiates with such a long duration and varying potency like poppy tea.

Beer like a man, you nigger wannabe cunts

Nice man thats a pretty big dose, do you have a tolerance?
I've never taken mdma before but i'm heard some pretty amazing things about it. How is it?

Shaddup nigga

Adderall right now. I've done my fair share of other drugs in the past, I don't experiment like i used to anymore though.

grind them
ideep web

whoops sorry I meant this is my 2nd time trying mdma

I would say kratom would be something along the lines of what your looking for. Its very relaxing and is an opiate, but its not as addictive. Depending on the dosage the effects can be very versatile.

Walk around your town and look in peoples yards mainly lol. There are a few different kinds of poppies though. Somiferum is the kind you want and they're easy to identify. Its poppy season right now and a lot of people grow them because they're pretty.

LSA is my tribal god.

I use it in mystical Saxon vision experiments involving my chaos magic. And just to get high. And as anxiety therapy, now that I think about it.
>Inb4 I'm permavirigin
>I have a huge cock and possible child.

You gotta grind them up. Putting them in a blender with water or grinding them up in a coffee grinder and steeping it works the best.

Wild dagga leaves. Though I don't know shit about the half life/ how long it's gonna be in your system.

Nice man, did you get it off the deep web or did you buy it off the street? How long ago did you take?

Likely though, I doubt they will screen for this shit. Probly fine, and its legal.

molly is fcking amazing man as long as u dont abuse them

Thanks m8.
I will give this a shot tomorrow morning and see how my day goes.
Happy tripping, my friend.

I get it via morning glory, from distilling it through a coffee maker, floating it via rendered oil, then pipette, siringe off the surface and mix with mint for taste.

I'm mostly interested in opioids, heroin or poppy pod tea are my personal favorites. I've been trying to abstain from that as much as possible so I mostly use Kratom, along with the occasional dose of etizolam capsules.

Bumping
I'm on some benzos and i might crack open a beer here in a few.
Anyone here tried etizolam before? Thats the benzo i'm on right now and its pretty good, i like it better than xanax. Any one here like benzos in general? Here's a picture of the capsules i got from a vendor giving free samples.

Me
I'm highly allergic to opium, so it limits my options.

Meth alot in the past, plugging morphine and smoking good right now

I like doing that, I just always worry about the blackout potential or passing out somewhere I shouldn't

Do you use it very often? Does that method bypass the nausea very well? I've tried HBWR seeds and the nausea was unbearable i had the wickedest puke of my life from like 8 of those seeds, i can't imagine what a couple hundred morning glory seeds would be like

What kind of fake you got? Is it a newer synth cannabinoid like am-2201? Heard those can be pretty scary and cause seizures. Careful, user.

Yeah the blackout potential is very real with that combo lol, thankfully though i'm using etizolam and the blackout potential is a lot lower than benzos like xanax for some reason. What benzos do you like?

Hmm do you know why you're allergic? any specific alkaloid causing this allergy? Are you allergic to prescription opioids? Heroin could have leftovers from opium btw since that's what they use to make heroin.

It's such a weird substance, I've cooked fucking anything in my kitchen before and it's by FAR the most unpredictable.
The less solid mass, the better, i find.
And you MUST filter it twice or so.

But yeah, floating any hard hitting hallucinogen (extract via chemical repulsion) will get rid of most impurities and relieve most of the nausea.
It's a trick I learned in cooking San Pedro.

Nice nice, how much morphine?
Are you a daily user or are you just an every so often type of user?

deep web man heres the link
hansamkt3iph6sbb.onion/listing/25988/

All opium is bad. I get a nasty haze that doesn't go anywhere in my head.
Tons of confusion and aggression.
Wholesale bad reaction.

How much more effective is plugging vs. smoking or snorting, or even oral for that matter. Just curious.

Pretty lit on lé ganja. But I've had a past of doing what ever will get me higher than a
>> mofo

Man i've had a couple interesting times with san pedro before.I've gone out in the boonies with friends before with a big ass pot and a fire and made some brew and had an awesome time. How do you usually prepare san pedro? And have you had any good trips with it?

Hey I got etiz capsules that looked just like that, free sample from the vendor. they said it was a 2mg capsule and I feel nice and mellow from it. Seems legit, even though caps aren't normally used for etizy.. How did you like them?

Sweet i'll check that one out i've been looking for reliable deepweb vendors, i'm always weary about getting scammed on dwms

Chop it whole, fire cook for ten minutes. Gring and boil, low heat for an hour, super fuck low.

Eat.

It's really one of my favorites but in too aggressive in nature and its floaty high can kinda bring me down.
It takes weeks of meditative prep for me to njoy.

>I'm too agressive

I'm digging them a lot, i got a free sample of them too and bought some more after that. I like them better than xanax personally, it has a mood lift that xanax doesn't have i've noticed and it doesn't make me loose my memory as much. If anyones interested in the vendor they're still giving out free samples i'll post a link to their pastebin if anyones interested

Crack bro

just bumped 40 mgs of ritalin and am about to smoke some weed

Chop to 1x1 cubes with skin

its trustworthy

Can't tell if serious or not, i've never tried crack but heard its pretty sweet though. Do you think its worse for you than regular cocaine?

Everytime you tap crack it's a little bit weaker than the last.
It's a drug for the homeless and dejected.

Nice i've tried ritalin a couple times it got me feeling pretty good actually, the crash is pretty bad though. Have you used amphetamines before too? How do you think the crashes compare?

I've been looking for etizolam for anxiety and sleep mostly. From what I read it works well for those reasons. Pastebin would be nice.

i haven't tried any amphetamines before because im a bit of a pussy. i love doing ritalin, plus its easy to jack some from my retard brother

How do you guys buy LSD , various other drugs online without getting caught?

Not as bad but horrible and you have the bad trip risk because it is a drug.

Powder cocaine is the hydrochloride salt form (cocaine HCL). This is how cocaine exists "in nature" from coca leaves. As a salt, it is soluble in water, stable as a powder, and usually snorted through the nose and absorbed through nasal mucosa membranes. It can also be dissolved in water or melted and injected.

Crack cocaine is the free base form of cocaine. There is a longer scientific explanation, but basically, it is not a salt. It is powder cocaine that has been processed with a base, such as baking soda, to remove the HCL. In its “free base” form cocaine is more lipophilic-- meaning it’s able to be rapidly absorbed when smoked.

TLDR: Same substance, But crack is worse in my opinion

source:attn.com/stories/2643/crack-vs-cocaine

pastebin DAWT com SLAHSH yrUgSh3n
This is the vendors pastebin they're doing a promo for free samples of 2 etizolam capsules shipping included. If you've never tried etizolam before i recommend it its a nice benzo. Plus you can't knock free drugs lol. Just send them an email asking about the free sample

Isn't etizolam legal? I've been wanting to try benzos more but I don't really get out so I don't have contacts. I've liked xanax but can't get any, does etizolam really compare to xanax?

Just made some pot brownies for the first time and scarfed down like 5 of em. Waiting for them to kick in now.

See

Anyone ever get shallow breathing and shortness of breath from addy?

Was on Venlafaxine XR 75's, 300mg a day for 2 years.
Felt like a zombie for the first few days on it, got the Brain zaps when trying to get off of it.

all the time brother, its nothing to worry about unless if it gets too intense or you took too much

I was basically boiling butter and mixed in some weed, let it simmer for like 15 munutes, then used the butter as an oil substitute for the browner mix. Did I do it right? I read that you have to cook the weed otherwise it won't work. I just wanna make sure I didn't waste a shut ton of weed.

Yeah etizolam is legal and its a pharmecutical in a lot of other countries, just not in the US. So it has a pretty good history of use.
Its really similar to xanax, it has more of a euphoric aspect to it though. Its duration is about the same as xanax too and the dosages are equivalent, 1mg of xanax is equal to 1mg of etizolam. Another nice thing is that there's less of a blackout potential which is pretty useful

That's basically what it does.
It makes your body go faster like MDMA.
It's a good thing.

yeah it does that to me every time, especially if I stay up all night, I can barely breath the next day.. Pretty scary feeling, not being able to take a deep breath. From what I read it's because amphetamines can dehydrate the lungs.. Not sure how to fix that though. I'm not much of a stim fan anyways.

I don't think so at all dude. You spend the same amount of money but get way higher.

Yeah thats happened to me too, its mainly from the vasoconstriction from the 25% levoamphetamine. Have you ever tried pure dextramphetamine? It doesn't have any of the body high or vasoconstriction properties of adderall which is really nice, its a lot smoother in my experience

Yeah man i took zoloft for awhile and went cold turkey and got brain zaps too. How come you were on Venlafaxine anyway?

Remedy-drink water.
It's the remedy to all drugs but the most intense hallucinogens.

thanks, user. will look into

currently just weed, but i did smoke a whole 20

5 Tramadol some decent weed and a few beers....feeling quite nice.

I don't use drugs cause I'm high on life - edge lord

I ate a marijuana edible and laughed at a train documentary and my wife kicked me out of bed for being loud and stumbled into the bathroom and my eyes were barely open and red and then I ate whole box of triscuit crackers

Wut.

Damn a 20 sack at once would be a lot for me i have a really low tolerance to weed nowadays, i used to pretty much have a bong attached to my face 24/7 lol. How much does 20 bucks get you in your area? I live in WA so its an even 10 a gram, at the weed store sometimes its 7-8 a gram

Lol. U said wife.

im the user on 375mg of molly

i literally am sweating up in this mofo

How much is too much? I've probably done 500mgs give or take in the past 3 days. Only 60 today and I have slept.

Fuck yessssss

Lol, that sounds like a typical weed experience lol. I take it the wife doesn't like you getting stoned?

I wanna try benzos but none of my hookups can source. How do i obtain a prescription?

Present: Pot

Past: Pot (obviously)
Coke
Meth
Ecs
LSD
Shrooms
Ether
Ketamine
Opium (smoked)
Bromo dragonfly

All, many at the same time. I'm pretty sure I should be dead right now.

Aw very nice 375mg is a pretty large dose especially if you don't have a big tolerance. You feeling awesome or what?

been drining some rum, smoked some pot, insuflated some things
>feelsgood.jpg

buy some using this link man, you wont ever need to actually meet anyone

I'm a chemist. I'm drunk right now, but my preferred drug is THC. I rarely smoke it, but when I do, I extract it with butane and use a vaporizer. I've done all of the garden variety drugs; ecstasy, GHB, LSD, Salvia, cocaine, heroine, as well as many things in PIHKAL and TIHKAL, such as the various 2C complexes...

Most are overrated. I think MDMA should be legal for people with PTSD and bipolar disorder, and I also think everyone with a college education should try LSD. I still think cocaine and heroine have medical value, but only in extreme circumstances.

It makes me sad that Americans are so anti-science. I think if science gives us solutions, we should utilize them.

i am shaking and sweating like a mofo

i feel pretty fucking good tho

Where do I tell them to leave the stash?
My house?
I'm sure I could come up with something.

Getting a script is pretty easy, but etizolam is legal currently and its dirt cheap. This vendor in particular which i can vouch for gives 2 free samples

On that note, I find that LSA is the best therapy for childhood trauma I've ever had.

Lots of drugs threads tonight.. well lets go

Current: Heroin
Have used:
Oxycodone, oxymorphone, hydrocodone, hydromorphone, morphine, codeine, fentanyl, unknown fent analogs, kratom, buprenorphine, methadone, tramadol
cocaine, methamphetamine, amphetamine (adderall, dexedrine), methylphenidate
alprazolam, diazepam, clonazepam, midazolam, lorazepam, bromazepam, oxazepam
and finally misc: mdma, dmt, dpt, pot, alcohol, salvia

almost certainly forgetting some. crazy life man. the vast majority of those were IV'd too, anything even remotely injectable. crushed up and shot mdma pills.

the thing is, you gotta tell them what ur address is

BTW, mine camed in on a "Revisioned Paperwork" Which was a picture of a house with a sticker on it that said "Revisioned"

It was underneath the sticker and i almost threw the box away

Cool. I'm game.