medialens.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

where are you lads?

amine

Theresa May's hard brexit

iknowwhatyoudownload.com

nth for talented leaf girls

reminder that arguing about media bias is pure cuck talk
different media have different views. Stop being pathetic.

Shes been pretty clear. Brexit will be brexit, which will be colourful, and will entail withdrawal from all EU institutions and associated systems.

I do NOT like it when the previous thread is linked.

ah yes, the unironic belief that the majority of news sources posess a left-wing bent.

>the BBC is as biased as CNN

UNLIMITED
BREXIT

depression . there is no next stage though

American patriotism is tacky desu

at least it exists, unlike british patriotism

Why are you so upset Dago?

why do yanks think they have any clue over what is shown on british tv news?

it's obviously true

are you afraid to admit that you've fallen for the propaganda? it must be a hard pill to swallow

Every time I'm reminded that the Daily Mail is the most read newspaper in the UK I do a little cry to myself

bullshit

BBC also gives farage plenty of airtime too

>try to buy some BTC off coinbase
>transaction sat at Pending all night
>now sitting at cancelled

hmm yes very normal nothing to worry about here excuse me while I burn the house down

yank patriotism is just brand loyalty

t.Scotchman

OH MY GOD THE DAILY MAIL

I'm one of its daily readers.

I agree when you become sufficiently educated you realise that the USA is overseeing most of the desolation and desecration in the world

youtube.com/watch?v=JX0zS6BZiQg

used to watch sky news every day until they started blocking US IPs

>muh bbc is biased cos they report when corbyn does something bad
>muh bbc is biased cos they report when farage does something bad
GAY

A Brit tourist stole my lighter in a bar, a couple of years ago. I vowed to take revenge.

t. rasheed

Are there any actually unbiased news sources? Independent seems relatively close and al jazeera.

t. radical centrist

#justmanletthings

What's that goys? You're calling my newspaper biased? How antisemitic!

the vast majority of the country cringes at this sort of thing, the average age in this photo is probably somewhere in its 50s. Meanwhile at Trump rallies you get young people who love their country
i'm english. If you fly an english flag here you're an evil rayciss who's probably STUPID too

Dunno why people bother arguing about the details, everything is going to go to shit regardless of how you vote.

If you believe anyone when they say their plan will fix things then you're an idiot.

>7 months in prison for this shite

bit weird

name a single mainstream media organisation in britain or the us that substantially and consistently criticises capitalism, business or the state as an entity.
>social liberalism is left wing
ah yes

Most look pretty young here 2bh

im pretty right wing myself i just find the conspiracy theories people have pathetic when someone doesn't agree with them

one thing I don't mind about them is at least they don't pussy out on reporting controversial stuff

>unbiased news sources

there's no such thing

no
such
thing

>im pretty right wing
Doubt it.

Probably a female feminist judge who had a bad day and an all female panel

Weaker national currency
Lower economic growth

Wew wew

Chelsea's Twitter has gone lads
Wonder what happened

you need to triangulate from various different news sources and add to it independent publications like the intercept

So what you're saying is that being anti-social should be rewarded?

drunk again lads

What will all the Rorkes and old people say when we go full Brexit and the demographics of this country don't change at all?

why, cos i've not got a victim complex about the MAINSTREAM METEOR? I agree that CNN's treatment of Trump was blatantly biased against him, but at the same time there were however many people coming out in support of him.

>Independent seems relatively close and al jazeera.

are my standards too high or is that an unattractive person?

and aisha?

Because you are defending the media when it has an obvious bias.

youtube.com/watch?v=70rrGZwvAYE

>when people rate Mike Tyson

why is she so ugly?
do people actually give money to this pelican looking slut?

dinner is served

turned on sky news after brexit happened and there was a black girl wearing 10lbs of makeup and a wig going on and on about how democracy is bad because people are stupid and about how capitalism is bad because the wealth isn't being shared and she went on for a good 45 minutes. the only person out of 6 people who disagreed with her was an old guy in his 60s and the rest just laughed at him like he's an irrelevant relic of the past

and that's almost a daily thing on sky

Go to multiple sources, see how the portrayals can fit together.

>watching a yank vlog cos im bored
>he ties a gun to a drone and flies it above his kids who try to grab it out of the air
fucking creasing

too smart to win

bit dry m8

In Amerifatland people like Joseph Gordon-Levitt, George Clooney, Johnny Depp, Richard Gere or John Turturro are considered White. Some day even Wesley Snipes will be considered White there.
Amerifatland don't have a unique culture, actually they have no culture, they are not even a country or a nation, they are just a state created for purely economic reasons with the low quality immigrants no one wanted in Europe, Asia and Latin America, plus some Black slaves who are becoming the dominant culture in many ways, especially among the new generations.

stop being a weakling who blames things on other people. The BBC is not biased. The Guardian has a strong left wing bias, the Sun has a strong right wing bias.

BREXIT MEANS BREXIT

Fucking retard to do that

Don't fuck about on planes

ah yes, nutri grain bars for dinner again

>The BBC is not biased
The BBC is one of the most biased news organisations in Britain. You get more honesty in the Guardian or the Sun than the BBC.

>not vegetarian

fuck off

VERY true

did u throw the steak in lava mate

that's not actual news though is it mate
incorrect, the bbc and the guardian have set out to destroy corbyn. both papers lied to their readership about wmd in iraq.

if you think the BBC is biased then you have an extreme victim complex

simple as

oh have a word. How is it biased, is it a right wing bias cos they report when corbyn fucks up? is a left wing bias cos they reported trump saying "grab her by the pussy"?

It will take a bit to notice but weaker currency will drive up growth.
and with the dollar surging you'll get all the US investment rather than the EU. lucky buggers

what about spain

Lads

who's the black woman

Not been seen since she embarrassed herself

brain is currently under heavy pressure

your mum

Working people will end up paying the price of leaving the Single Market.

bad for jobs, bad for rights at work, and bad for the living standards of British people

just blasted 500mg of paracetamol straight up the shitpipe lads

>incorrect, the bbc and the guardian have set out to destroy corbyn. both papers lied to their readership about wmd in iraq.
oh fuck offfff. You ever thought maybe corbyn just isn't that great? that maybe reporting when he fucks up isn't bias?

do some reading
medialens.org/

if they're dedicating their busiest hours to smearing the right then it's obviously a left-leaning news source

Tomorrow hopefully I'm gonna be DUDE WEED LMAO and touching my willy for hours on end while watching hot boys do things.

honesty and (lack of) bias aren't the same thing

Some Realâ„¢ feminist whose picture gets bandied about a lot on Reddit because she's a Realâ„¢ feminist and not some pink-haired SJW. She's a human rights lawyer for women or something.