I found this biting my nut sack after a hike, now my nuts are starting to swell and turn purple. What was it...

I found this biting my nut sack after a hike, now my nuts are starting to swell and turn purple. What was it, I might have to go to the hospital.

Other urls found in this thread:

entnemdept.ufl.edu/creatures/misc/beetles/glow-worms.htm
vocaroo.com/i/s1LRNKoFlBBO
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's just a common Nutsack-Nibbler. As long as it didn't leave its pincers lodged in your scrote you should be good to go

What the fuck alien planet did you kike on. IS that thing even from earth?

I suppose on the one hand it might be a little scary but on the other, rather than being worried wondering why your nuts were itching after the hike, you were able to immediately discover the cause of it.

"Goddamn why are my nuts itching so much oh it's this poisonous alien space worm cool"

How'd you manage to get it on your dick?

It's got like 4 spikes near it's mouth so uhhh I don't know. All I know is that it's starting to burn.

>what the fuck alien planet did you kike on
>did you kike on
>kike on

Looks like some kind of beetle larva. If there's burning and extensive redness you should see a doctor. Infection maybe.

How does one kike on? Do they act like they dindunuffin even after being rejected for hundreds of years? Do they make bullshit stories, and then make everyone believe them?

no shit but since when are beetle larvae poisonous

Fucking cringe

>current year
>mfw newfags still not going on long kikes on alien planets

Infection is not poison you dumbass

infection = poison ?

Op is full of shit. If he had been bitten and burning he wouldnt be here.

I got bit literally an hour ago. Last infection I ever got took days

No health insurance, no car, no friends for a ride. I'm only seeing a doctor if my nuts start to die

greentext what happened

>Implying they arent dying now

It looks like a centipede to me, but i can't tell, pic's shitty.
If it is a centipede, go see a doctor, those things are poisonous.

If they are burning then that is already happening. Or do you not know how to tell when your body is saying hey "dumbass" there is something wrong?

If not full of crap, go to the hospital now. Do not respond, leave now.

Looks like nerve gas to me

See your body at the graveyard I dig holes for dipshit

I would go right in.

It's unlikely yer nuts would hurt this lil guy, but ya probably should make sure it's ok just in case.

that kinda looks like a poison caterpillar. it only bites faggots

I think I've got an ID for you, OP. It looks like you were bitten by a railroad worm, also knaow as glow-worm.

If it's still alive, take it to a dark room and see if it glows. It should have green parts that glow. Apparently it's quite bright and easy to see.

entnemdept.ufl.edu/creatures/misc/beetles/glow-worms.htm

> be hiking in north Georgia sweating my ass off
> suns about to set, time to head back to my bike at the trail entrance
> jog most of the way back so I don't get hit in the dark on bike after sunset
> quarter mile from trail entrance feel like something is tugging my nuts
> figure it's just my giant balls and keep going
> back at entrance unchain my bike and hop on
> ...
> owww
> AHHHHHH OWWWWWW WTFHRBENSISOWNFUDUALAMCJSOAL
> get off, look at my nuts
> shit fuck fuck fuck fuck what the fuck is it oh god
> rip it off, it was biting pretty hard, part of the skin got ripped off, my nuts start dripping blood
> put the little fuck in an empty pill bottle
> stop the bleeding with my boxers
> ride home
> try to id the thing
> nuts start turning purple
> takes us to now
> yep

This guy confirmed it. I would imagine that you are fine, OP. I'd go to the hospital, personally, but I have good health insurance.

All I can find re: bites are possible irritation from the beetle's saliva. Since OP describes sweeling and discolouration, and this was on a hike, probably some foreign bacteria entered wound.

So I guess antibiotics for possible infection.

Thanks Sup Forumsrother I'm pretty sure you're spot on. It doesn't glow (not even under uv) but I think only the females do. That looks almost identical to this guy

You're probably OK but if your nuts start to glow in the dark see a doctor

Oh cool. If you feed it and wait for it to pupate you will have a really neat/weird looking beetle.

eat it to assert dominance and learn the DNA genome from within your body to create antibodies to fight off the injection

Torture it for you un-pleasant time. Just take off all it's legs with tweezers fuck fuck fuck kill it. Slowly

That'd be badass I could have a permanent glow in the dark dick, I could be like "hey baby, don't be sad that you just broke up with your bf. I've got something that'll brighten up your day"

Why do we not have a picture of your balls yet op?

It's not the balls dropping infection, yet rather the man... err... user power it has stolen from you.

Bite it in it's nuts and reclaim yer power user.

B8m8

My literal reaction, omg stop
vocaroo.com/i/s1LRNKoFlBBO

Bite the fucking bullet in go to the emergency room.
On the bright side, some poor nurse is going to have yet another nutsack story.

Oshi--OP, those are Afrikan Cokgobblers, scientific name Penii Voracia. Where the fuck are you? They're not indigenous to the anywhere, except Africa. Idunno, maybe someone brought over on a boat.

Your balls are done, btw. If the Cokgobbler gets ye' by the balls, they will fall off and you will become a qt trap. It is known.

Use some ice on your balls and see if they start to feel better within the next 2-3 hours. I'd say the lil fucker bit through your scrote and there's some bruising going on.

To prevent infection at the bite site use some antibacterial cream or wash with a disinfectant. To avoid other infections dont be faggot.

Does this mean that OP's balls are infected by a photoluminescent strain of bacteria? That if his immune system doesn't reject it, but instead forms a symbiotic relationship, that he's going to have a glowing nutsack?

Best super power ever.