youtu.be/9Sehc8XuTlU
youtu.be/6lxQA_FuC8s
youtu.be/vt1Pwfnh5pc
youtu.be/jo505ZyaCbA
youtu.be/rj__jhmPMgI
youtu.be/yN4Uu0OlmTg
youtu.be/tkiMYQhKJxs?t=15s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

drinking heineken. Playing megaman X because I have no one to drink with.

I think for the first time I'm getting mixed signals from someone. It had never happened to me before, but I might be confusing someone's niceness for her liking me. When we are togueter we are cool, but she hardly ever gets back to my texts.

Honestly bro. Forget her. She was probably a dumb cunt to begin with

I'm in my feels too, listening to all kinds of music. Alcohol, anti depressants, and coke... SMH

I loved her man, she just stopped being happy and ended it. Fuck man i used to just sit on my computer and do nothing, she gave me purpose in life, now i'm back to where i started.

You're not alone man; but fuck, do I feel alone... I feel you user.

What do i do now, shes already moved on, and here i am getting drunk at my desk at 2:00 am

I have girl and I feel like I take her for granted, but then again I feel like she only uses me. She kissed my "best friend" and I got back with her like a little beta fag. She basically ruined my social life and I can't bare to lose her because an hero

area code?

You always have bars fam

I wish we could have a drink user. Won the lottery and hit the whore house.

Anyone have some songs to feel to?

If she initiates physical contact like hugs or anything you might be in fam. GLHF.

Be an asshole in an online game. always makes me feel better.

Im taking xanax so much it helps so much i'm on it i haven't been in

alpha the fuck up bro.

Let's do this!

This hits me hard...

youtu.be/sCFSl-ONF9Q

youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0

gets me every time

youtube.com/watch?v=R3kPH2MJzlg

feel with me user, even though it's not that time of the year

Sorry i didn't finish my sentance silly me but i been taking 2mg for every social situation it helps so much it makes me feel like a normal person why cant i be like this all the time? Im on xanax rn just so i could talk to some girls on my phone i use to browse feels threads everyday and drink but this xanax man helps so much i can actually type and my brain doesnt hurt or anything why cant i be like this all the time? Anons?

You're only digging a hole buddy, but I'm in em too. As long as you don't do stupid shit you're good.

youtube.com/watch?v=f-jN3vH26NQ

do pushups/crunches/vsits until the lactic acid is too much to handle. then you'll have at least accomplished something while being sad.

Hello Sup Forums. I have a lot on my mind, and I don't know where to begin, so I'll just dump everything here.

I think I'm suffering from something called alexithymia. I can't describe my emotions. I feel empty and really motivated to distract myself from.. Something.

I'm also in love and I don't know how to tell the girl I adore so much that she means the world to me. I'm 75% sure she doesn't and never will love me back because of how I used to treat her before I got to know her.

I feel like I need to destroy something. I'm sorry if this sounds vague but I'm really having trouble organizing my thoughts.

AN HERO
N

H
E
R
O

youtu.be/tayEofaRQIs
This one's pretty great

Stay up user,

does lifting actually cure feels?

I thought that's what happened with me...turns out she cheated on me.

I feel you, man.

Self esteem and confidence maybe

vodka is for pussy you need whiskey my friend l

kek

THIS IS Sup Forums KYS FAGGOT

for me it does. Of course I've developed a dependence on exercise so if i don't run/bike for 90+ minutes i get horribly depressed and moody as fuck.

But honestly you have nothing to lose right? Chin up, bro. life gets better.

I'm tall and kinda scrawny, i actually want to start lifting, but where do i start?

topkek

Have liked this girl for a really long time, gets my humor shit like that. We were really close and I can tell she liked me but I nether asked her out cause I thought I would ruin shit. Kinda lost contact for awhile thought I got over her but starting talking a lot recently and realize i still love her.
But this is when feels kick in boys.
90% chance she is currently fucking my best friend, I know this is cliche and all but as soon as she met him she pretty much stopped talking to me and is always calling him and my best friend has already started picking her over me when it comes to things.
I can't blame him though, I had a chance and never took it.
Someone cheer me up
(First time posting in feels thread btw life is actually ok other than this)

Basics. Squats, push ups, pull ups. Then you'll begin to feel satisfied if you consistently work out. Start there.

First time here too man, shit. It's crazy how similar our stories are.

> No weights?

youtu.be/9Sehc8XuTlU

yeah it's pretty cliche like I said. Never believed it would actually happen to me though...

Sup Forums I think I'm in love but I keep self-sabotaging whenever I'm with this girl. I realize how weird it must seem that one day I ask her to go get coffee with me and we spend 6 hours together walking around and talking and laughing and the next day I don't answer her calls or I get really rude and belligerent when I'm talking to her. I think I have a problem of some kind and I'm in a rare interlude between these two extremes where I can recognize how aberrant my actions are. I don't know what to do.

If I were you I'd just find a new best friend and be a complete asshole to the current one

In the same exact shit with you op youre not alone

I should mention that sometimes even her presence gives me panic attacks. Some days I don't want to look at her. Other days she makes me want to vomit or run and hide, and still other days I follow her like a dog. The only constant I am sure of is that I love this woman. I feel scared and alone.

Definitely if you have the privilege, bitches love tall dudes with strong biceps broad shoulders and strong forearms... If you start. Try to stay consistent and never skip leg day.. Squats, lunges etc

Maybe you're Introverted?

But the thing is he is a good friend and I told him I was over her awhile back when I was. But shit changed and he doesn't know that like her again.

WTF is a best friend huh?

I am an introvert, but I don't think thats an excuse for such extreme mood swings. It just seems too facile. I'm not rude to other people, I just keep to myself. To this girl, somedays I just want to smother her and burn her body. She causes me so much emotional distress but she's so perfect at the same time.

Somebody that doesn't judge you for going on Sup Forums

Damn bro, I feel you, she feels like the other half and it burns knowing someone is in her arms. I'm introverted too, I've lost really pretty girls because of my attitude. Right now I'm with a nice girl, little crazy, but still very compassionate and loving, she owns her own business; she's wife material and I still treat her like a bitch. I feel like I'm just mad at myself.

Haha, Rs. I'm always on here for the ylyl, but today seems different. Maybe it's the rain.

What is everyone drinking; doing tonight?

Water because i'm 16.

This girl is very emotionally strong but also sensitive. She stands up for herself. She's also highly intelligent, but a very devout catholic. I don't love her just for that though. She's a very poor leader. She doesn't have the best social skills. She's not very good at conveying her opinions or desires to people because often times she can't annunciate her emotions. Even so, I'm drawn to her. I don't know why, but I find her amazing. I don't know if I'd marry her yet because of all these problems.

you shouldn't have said that.

I'm sitting in my room, living truly alone, for the first time in four years, after she finally left. Shit has been mounting since February when good old Chad McDoucheFag came back to town and she got obsessed with him.

She cheated on me, and thought I wasn't gonna find out. She swore up and down nothing was happening, that she wasn't just running off to him, and I knew it was all bullshit. Her facebook messages to him and a video I caught using teamviewer confirmed it all.

She threw away a life in which she had everything covered, she could afford to work just part-time because I got this, and someone who would continue to consider her needs (me), just so she could run off with this faggot and fuck him whenever she wanted. So she could have the wondrous life she thinks she'll get.

Of course she left this place a fucking shitpile. I get to clean it all up AND drop the $125 to get the divorce ball rolling. None of the effort has ever come from her. She never cleaned or helped me clean, when we moved in to this new place, she was off with him.

So I finally just let her fucking go and told her to never come back here.

I'm sitting in my room, Sup Forums, and I want to just give up.

I swear I had this beautiful girl in my life, she had her flaws and her reputation was not so good. I took her for granted because I thought I loved a different Latina girl; but that would use me as her rebound, so I never loved the slutty ex, just loved the sex. everyone thought I was dating a whore. So I started to treat her like shit, eventually She left my life and got really fit (probably still a slut) but I realized I had fucked up by fucking her over. The lesson I learned is grow up and treat woman right, I still don't practice what I preach but maybe one day I'll learn and not be alone on a social night... Ive basically lost all my friends and drinking buddies because of these girls man... Now I'm in the feels thread.

Just find hope in knowing that Chad will cheat on her and leave. she will be one hell of a Stripper my dude. Just carry on you obliviously don't need her.

Nah man like everyday i would just get sad and wanna cry and im a grown ass man because i wanted to live in the city and go to places for entertainement and all that i cried at work once because of it but since i took xanax i understand i can move to the city and go to college in a couple of months after i graduate i take them it helps with me not doing cringey thoughts or cringey things everyone at school would ask if i was high because i was so depressed but now the xanax tells my body its okay and everything is gonna be fine

That's actually pretty inspiring, that was a hoe, not wife.

It will have it's withdrawals but if it helps you cope then I'm all for it. I'm a waiter at good restaurant and I need Canadian to function properly, it helps with my anxiety alot. But be careful, keep it modorate and don't abuse. I'm sure you know what you're doing though bro.

Xanax

Canadian? Android is higher than me.

I don't know, fam, I was trying to be nonchalant about the whole affair, but the loneliness just hit me hard tonight.

I know I don't need her and she can go fuck off, but man...I really cared and loved this one. This all came totally out of nowhere. As soon as chad came back.

>Be me in high school
>Meet aznqtπ 2nd semester before classes since I got there early
>Frequently meeting over and over again. Same spot same time
>Begin hanging out with her and her friends
>Every Friday after school we hang out in the city. Become really close friends with her other best friend. J
>We talk a lot about our shit. Getting pretty intimate
>Turns out she got bullied a lot and had severe depression
>New experience. Think nothing of it. Maybe just some high school drama or whatever
>4th semester comes
>Tells me she's moving out of state
>We all hang out one last time. J, her, and a few other friends
>Gooby kiss
>Break after 5th semester comes up
>J tells me she committed suicide
>All these feels
>Depressed friends and I
>We get over it
>Lose contact with everyone but J
>Apparently she couldn't get over it
>They've been best friends since before kindergarten. So I can only imagine how she was taking this shit
>J gets severe depression
>See her every day taking her pills at lunch
>Spend more time with her. Help her get through this
>First suicide attempt by OD
>Second by oxygen deprivation
>Her mom can't take it anymore
>New drugs are used on her but no progress
>Final suggestion is ECT
>Recalling the look on her face when she realized what ECT is and what it's for
>Every time I saw her she looked like she was questioning her own existence. Remember her asking me "if ECT is a last resort am i really beyond help? Am I so far off into depression the only way to fix me is to scramble my brain?"
>Last day before the procedure she looked beyond sad
>After one session she seems a little happier
>After a few gradually getting happier. Although she was calling me by my full name at this point instead of the nickname everyone calls me by
>Through everything she couldn't recall at all her best friend
>Just like that aznqtπ was gone from her memory because it hurt her that much
>Continue talking and she did alright
>College hits

I actually got my xanax from the dw from some canadian they are tabs tho

I think I've already fucked up a lot with this girl. I really can't help it. On the days where I don't want to be around her or I want to kill her or vomit when I see her it's like I'm watching a movie of somebody else's life. I'm in control of my actions, sure, but everything just.. happens. As if it were in a script. It's hard to explain. Whenevef this happens it's like i'm not entirely present within myself.

I have been exactly where you are now op, just get over it, if she is in the need of you once more, she will come, just don't think about right now. Get on with your own life and start building yourself upwards.

Chad won't care for her like you did and she will try come back to you. she is using you as a backup, When it comes to the loneliness music always helps me. There is another thing i do and i have no idea why but if i'm feeling sad or lonely I watch Prison Break and i'm alright again after a couple episodes. No idea why have been doing it for years.

So many questions, so little answers. I feel you brother. I feel you on this.

D e s p a i r

youtu.be/6lxQA_FuC8s

I don't really like Prison Break, but music seems to be.

I won't be letting her back. Not after this. But it doesn't stop it from hurting like hell.

>Continue keeping in touch
>Still calling me by my full name
>End of first semester
>Decide to meet up in our hometown
>Tells me she's getting a new phone and wants me to back up everything on her hard drive since her computer is off being wrecked by geeksquad
>Agree and bring my laptop to her place
>Backup the media and shit while she's playing KH and I'm just watching
>Find pictures of J and aznqtπ
>Decide to keep them on the back up
>Gets new chinkshit phone
>Computer still getting sold for parts by geeksquad
>Install all the media for her while she's playing Tekken 6
>2nd semester comes and we have to go to our respective colleges
>Get a call from a mutual friend in February saying she fell into depression and committed suicide
>Grades drop
>Lost a friend.. again
>Every time I make a suicide joke it kills me inside. But I do it anyways
>Think about how it could've been if I never put the pictures of aznqtπ back in her phone

I'm going to be starting my first semester of college in a few days. I'm so thankful that I even have this opportunity, but to be able to afford to go, my parents are selling the house that I have lived in all my life. I dont know why I'm so attached to this place. I guess i just feel like it's a part of me in a way. No matter what crazy shit happened in my life, i always had this one safe, consistent place to come home to. I've had some of my best memories in this house, and now i have to let it all go because change is inevitable and i have to move on with my life.

so she answered me

been a week after we met up and deleted each others number
yet i know through friends that she wants to have contact again
even though she went back to her ex almost a year ago

i dont want to know what she answered somehow eventhough im over it about 90%

Good on you.
I don't even like Prison Break that much ether I have just always fucking watched it when I was sad and it fucking helps me somehow.

Can't blame yourself man. Damn that's deep.

cmon guys bump

realized I love my female best friend. she's the most unattainable person I've ever met and all I think about is fucking her. can't look at her the same anymore

My cousin had to deal with this shit. Minority who got into UPenn. So his mom and dad started working so much harder. His dad would always come home from work and go straight to bed after he left. Just remember your parents love you enough to help pay for your higher education. And that's a shitton of love right there. I would say don't fuck it up but I can't because I know how hard college really is. So instead I'll say this.

Learn to self study. If you can't do that then pray to God you make good friends who will study with you
Actually socialize and network. You're not paying for just an education at this point. You're paying for college and uni events. Make use of that and go to them.
You'll get unsurmountable love as a freshman. That will quickly turn around
Stop masturbating as often as you do right now
If you get put on academic drop and want back in, know that your school accepted you for a reason. Use that knowledge to tell them you're more than this shit. Just know that afterwards you better not fuck up.

Good luck and have fun user. Remember you're not just paying for an education anymore. Make that money worth it

youtu.be/vt1Pwfnh5pc

Good shit

cmon guys i need this

youtu.be/jo505ZyaCbA

For me it doesnt. Doesnt help with anything im the long run. Although for the duration i forget how miserable i am. So its kind of like playing vidya and you just forget everything around you .

I want to though

Keep them oldies coming please.

>day after yesterday i met up with the girl who i had something going with for half a year
>she ended things with us to be with her ex
>months passed with no contact and we started texting again
>she started reminding me of things we had
>she came to my city for her country trip
>we had 2 nice days
>talked about everything
>she still has feelings for me
>told me she wants no contact at all
>deleted each others numbers

the sad part about this was
seeing this outgoing girl
always happy, making others feel happy when youre around
start crying, tears running down her eyes
and genuinely looking sad

she told me she needed to cut off contact this time for good, to get over the fact
that i'm giving her a special feeling, special kind of approval and attention she is not getting from her bf anymore
imo she's just going to be much sadder now, than if she'd stayed in contact with me

is there hope some time down the road we might be able to get back in contact?
not like the times we did in the past 8 months were we went no contact for 3 months, contact for 2 months, no contact again etc.

i really like this girl, i like exchanging with her
and i already am sad about having that kind of girl not there anymore

youtu.be/rj__jhmPMgI

youtu.be/yN4Uu0OlmTg

Maybe what she did was for the best of your both interests. Even if it hurts. Maybe your life will of those "God's" crazy stories where you had to sacrifice to progress. I know it hurts man, but there is many things that can be learned, you don't start getting old until you stop learning.

at that time maybe
but through a mutual friend i know, that she wants to get back in contact
and the she is even sadder now than she was while we were

Don't wait, if she owns your heart you can't let her get married. I would say go with your guy instinct and live it up. You really have nothing to lose. Regret will destroy you down the road.

youtu.be/tkiMYQhKJxs?t=15s