Who else /intj/ here?

who else /intj/ here?

does ISFJ count?

Fellow mastermind reporting in. I'm actually kind of famous for it.

reporting

So, what's the plan fellow masterminds?

Is that code for, "Look how fucking autistic i am!"

INTJ + Mensa member.

ESTP + Mensa member....turns out having a personality and being smart is way more fun than just being a judgemental prick.

My girlfriend and I both are.

ENTJ and not a Mensa tard

wow being introverted must suck

Fucking normie leave

RREEEEEEEE

INFP here, pls stop unintentionally crushing our feelings

It's kay, I got you buddy. INTP here.

INTP here, Can't remember if its good or awful.

INTJ here.

Life is suffering.

Ayyy INFP Sup Forumsro

Master INTJ race reporting in.
I have crushing depression and wake up everyday thinking about killing myself.

INTP stereotypes: logical in a cold sort of way, introspective, philosophical, lazy, self-aggrandizing, sometimes eccentric.

good tier

Fellow INTJs, I have a question for you.

I am currently applying to graduate school and I am scrupulous regarding my SoP and resume. Does anyone else have this problem?

INTJ reporting in
world domination?

This is perfectly normal. It means you're underutilized/understimulated and need to either get on your hobby/interest/passion or drop LSD.

I think every INTJ has thought "I could kill myself right now" not all of us are suicidal (I'm not) but I want to know what happens when you die but I don't want to die yet but also won't be pissed if I died tomorrow

INTP masterrace reporting

INTJ > INTP

get out this an INTJ thread

INTJs are just autists. Also
>make me

INTPs are like "Wouldn't it be awesome if..."

and INTJs just say "I already did that 35 minutes ago."

Bullshit. All the NTJs I know are self-absorbed pricks

t.ENTP

INTJ no doubt
keep a belt around my bedpost
waiting to die

intj diagnosed with Phsycopathism at age 16. Feels bad man.

INTJ's never succeeding, "masterminds" yet basically shitposting on Sup Forums pls.

this

intj reporting

I've taken this multiple times over several years with different results everytime...

why do people use this shit

>Psychopathy

and underage b& gtfo faggot

INTJ demigod autist reporting

both of these things are true

I think by Phsycopathism you mean psychopathy, and by psychopathy you mean anti social personality disorder.

INFP here.
Man, I knew I wouldn't like my personality type test results...

INTJ here

that is probably true for most and were probably pricks to you since you're an extrovert and tend to piss us off by dragging us along on your adventures

I>E It's better to not depend on other's attention
N=S
T>>>F
P>J why judge something you know nothing about?

INTP and ISTP are the master races

hate using the ladder term because it reminds me how closely related it is to straight autism.

Inane* adventures, like going to a bar or a sportsball game or other stupid bullshit where you get to ignore us and make noise.

Hiking though? Sure.

>the goyim are on to me
>shut it down

>ladder

>P>J why judge something you know nothing about?

do you even know what P and J actually mean? I don't think you do.

INTJ at a bar making noise? maybe if the crowd's doing it then we will to blend in but when you make us socialize we get pissy you're supposed to do that for us and provide us with a social interaction scapegoat (ie you)

Perceiving and judging isnt it?

>oh shit I fucked up
>oh yeah I'm on /b I can just say he fell for my bait, hell yeah!

>ladder term

It's like you are trying to mimic someone with a brain

>T>>>F
In what situations? Emotions are the result of subconscious decisions. Being in tune with them means you can accurately react faster.

ESTP-A reporting in

that was a fucking puzzler.
fucking ladder took a good thirty seconds of my life to figure out what the fuck you were even trying to say.

Here bro. It's tiring having to put up with pleb tier other types isn't it.

>N ====D S
Having the ability to see implicit patterns in one's motives is an extremely useful trait to have.

Yes, but they don't mean what you'd think they mean conventionally. Perceiving people are more likely to act on things as they happen, without coming up with a plan prior. Judging people are more likely to make 'judgements' about what course of action to take in their day to day lives. a P would make a better paramedic because anything could happen but a J would make a better surgeon because they have a detailed plan for their operation. I'm an INTP but I consider J to be superior overall.

>Going off of gut feeling instead of thinking out an action
>doing what you feel is right instead of what you know is right
>letting your emotions rule your actions
T>F easily

INTJ here, thick 8 inch cock and just won a court case self representing against a practicing lawyer. And it was easy.

I am.

That seems to be more about T vs F than P vs J

sorry for wasting your time.

INTP here
Thought I was an INTJ all through college. Not the case.

INTP here

>Going off of gut feeling instead of thinking out an action
No, understanding your gut feeling and using it to make a rational decision
>doing what you feel is right instead of what you know is right
Talking out of your ass
>letting emotions rule your actions
How about just understanding and using them?

People aren't trapped in one mode or another, they just use one initially or as their main approach. Emotion seems like the better initial evaluation.

Alright then

It is not, you just have misconceptions about the system. P vs J is exactly as I described, T vs F is about logical vs emotional reasoning. Being logical does not make you a J and vice versa.

Naw, speaking as INTJ about normie extroverts and their stupid mouth-flapping noise bullshit games.

Onky if you're an F because you feel like emotions affeecting your actions.are a good thing.

OH SHIT WHATUPP
INTP lookin for hot femanon INTJs

yo sissy what's good?

let them do the talking and us do the drinking/eating

>Emotion seems like the better initial evaluation.

and thats the difference between Ts and Fs. to a strong T, cold emotionless logic is ALWAYS the best approach.

>female
>INTJ
>good fucking luck mate

As an INTP, I'd never want to date an INTJ fuck man.

Exactly acing on instinct would be F and making a thought out plan would be T. P vs J would be more like how open you are to new views/epriences. Ps perceive and observe where Js judge other ideas and views.

What about another intp?

I ain't no sissy nigga

Another INTP would be fine, although I do fear we'd just got lost in ourselves and make nothing of our lives with two of us.

You have clearly not read up on what the types actually mean, and are projecting your own ideas onto them.

Either that or this is bait.

well u aspies have no idea how to make others feel better than if that is how you always approach things
as somebody who is an F, i don't even make most decisions off how i feel but my more logical instincts, but i can also connect to people on a personal level and help them with their emotional problems since i am an F
fuck off you T, you obviously never talked to an F before

INTP with another INTP wouldn't get shit done. We'd just have ideas for ever and never accomplish anything. The J gets things done. ENTJ would probably be best

So now I'm looking for an INTJ OR ENTJ Femanon hotties. I'm your INTP :^)

Sounds like they need to do more research. Emotions are intelligent. They are old and simple, but they are intelligent reactions to stimuli. They're not always appropriate, and recognizing that is just as important as knowing when to use them, but they certainly shouldn't always be avoided in favor of logic. Doing that is a first class ticket to getting fucking rekt.

Sounds heavenly tbh

Edgelord

>dont listen to logic
Are you legally retarded or just pretending

yo shut the fuck up white boii U know all the pretty little white girls would rather have this big black dick you fag

the girls of your dreams is EZ for me to get in bed with bitch

Being an INTJ is just the new "I'm a psychopath XD" meme

u best be trolling nigger, did you even read his post?

Are you? Point out where that was said or implied. I'm sure it's there, next to the part where I said both were necessary for proper and timely action.

Me and my girlfriend have been dating for a year

INTP (Me) and ENTP match up, opinions?

True story. On another matter may I propose us INTJ brethren discuss the best type to partner with us? I enjoyed being with an ESFP but I did find her vaccous and she found me to chill and non excitable.

This thread started out nice.
Now it has just degenerated into some gay fucking shit.
Fuck you kids.

>Smacks lips

Blacks are defective

>but they certainly shouldn't be ignored in favor of logic

I'm a white INTJ with a thick 8 inch cock. Good day to you sir.

>implying the statement "don't ignore feelings" means you should ignore logic

you are the type of person that thinks straight pride means fuck gays

I'm le dude you replied to.
I'm an INTP although we both do well with ENTPs and other INTPs.
Typically sensing types don't understand the intuitive types as well

100% thinking reporting in

I apologize. I over read the always

I'm an INFP.
Kurt Cobain was an INFP.
He killed himself at age 27.
I turn 27 next month.
I'm jaded as fuck and I have no friends.
I might just kill myself, too.

That's a tricky question. I think bouth could be considered equal.
While making a plan of things is useful to ensure that the situation is under control, having the ability to adapt to a large variety of situation without coming up with a detailed plan, on the fly, is a really intresting trait to have.