>Still live with parents
>Brother is 19
>He just come back from travelling
>His girlfriend has come with him to visit us before he goes off again
>Pretty happy to see him again
>Go down to say hello
>Says to his girlfriend "this is my loser brother I was telling you about"
>Laugh thinking he was kidding and go in for a hug
>"Fuck off duckweed" and pushes me into the coffee table which makes me fall over awkwardly
>Doesn't even apologise his girlfriend just giggles and they go up stairs to his room
>Wait 2 minutes then go outside his door to listen to them having sex

Why is my life so bad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ONPOZ8pFJoI
youtube.com/watch?v=wmnRYcIkaeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tPYv0PlMpj0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because you're 25 and still live with your parents, while your younger brother has a girlfriend and probably a job.

you have no initiative. you have no drive. you probably have no social confidence either and posting on Sup Forums won't help you change that.

I'm gonna start call ing people duckweed now.

>duckweed
What does this mean?

I work at Tesco.

My brother is younger, taller, and he is good looking.

I know I'm a loser but he never used to be this horrible to me

Wait so is duckweed really a thing? If it is I'm going to buy some.

I used to call my friends dickweed and dildodork.

Just googled it
Your brother is a loser too for using such a lame cussword

go in there while hes butt ass naked and defenceless and kick his ass op.

are you really gonna let your younger brother get away with doing that to you? get in there, break his nose and give him a black eye, then fuck his girlfriend.

like come on dude this is simple shit you wouldnt take that from a stranger, so why your brother?

Did he ever hate you so much he sucked your dick to make you question your own sexuality?

Come on you just wanted to promote duckweed as a new word

Have you considered establishing dominanc? Piss on his girlfriend to claim it, when he makes a scene, calmly put yer penis away and give him a front kick to the tummy. While he doubles over on the ground, pull your penis back out, piss on him and tell him "you are mine, and so is yer horse faced girlfriend".
This will most likely get you kicked out of your parents basement, but this is good for you.. and you established dominance with your much cooler and more attractive brother.. yer welcome, you fucking pussy.

Why you haven't kick his ass and op... I am a loser too but if anyone treats me like that i go full rage

this

Bullshit man. Never ever come to this board again.

Because he's 6'3 and I'm only 5'6. Im also very skinny

She was probably thinking of you when they were having sex.

My ex told me she was thinking of my older brother when she was sucking my dick after she met him.

Sneak into his room and stab him 57 times

Establish dominance by kicking his ass. If you need to use a weapon, use it. This will assure he knows his place. Set the fucking tone OP.

It doesn't matter man dude any people can do alot of damage to anyone with the right conditions and if you have the rage and balls to do something
just go to his room when hes distracted and break a fucking chair on his back and dont stop hiting him dont let him recover just keep hiting with the chair and then kicks on the head dont kick the body kick the head.... if hes still on feet just fucking run... If hes not spit on him take his money and burn it make sure his looking

You can change your life into something you're proud of. Bitching won't help though, only action will.

He will easily beat me up. I'm a 5'6 skinny ginger whilst he is a 6'3 toned blonde.

I can't becuawe I am submissive to him

Use them as motivation to better yourself
mah boy

Cus you let your brother treat you like that was instead of growing some testicles and kickin his ass

>go in for a hug

I don't know man i can't understand you I've never been submissive to anyone and im a loser too im 24 I still live with my parents

>boohoo im 25 and still live with parents
>boohoo my brothers 19 and has a gf and a life
>boohoo my brother made me look like a little bitch in front of his gf

just watch this and let it all go OP
youtube.com/watch?v=ONPOZ8pFJoI

His just trying to show off to his girl friend. Call him out in front of her.

Edgelords detected.

OP, here you have my hug. I think the best you can do is to pretend he doesn't exist. He visits you? Say "hi" without even looking at him.

If at some point he tells you "why you treat him as that" just say the truth: "you treated me as shit first so have shit".

Btw, I'm a loser to but feel no shame about living with your parents. I understand in America it's different, you guys have more opportunities (here in Spain it's not such a shame), but by staying at your parents home you can save a lot of money. Just be positive about it.

skip to 1:34
youtube.com/watch?v=wmnRYcIkaeQ

Sorry, my English turns to shit when I come to Sup Forums for some reason lol

I meant "if he asks you, why do you treat me as that" just tell him the truth, that he gave you shit so you give him too.

Look him in his eyes and tell him to shut the fuck up or fuck off, stand your ground if it escalates dweeb

Damn OP, he destroyed you Infront of a girl. You must consider converting to Islam now, that's the rule.

nice bait OP I have a younger brother too ok 8 year difference and he wrestles,does track,skates,gets good grades etc. I'm the dumbass who barely graduated never went to college hung out with bangers an dealers and recently I would say I've gotten my shit together in the past 3 years, but and no matter how much bigger he gets or he thinks, he knows not to fuck with me when I'm angry and I'm same as you OP 5'6 but I'll still swing em .I ain't no bitch you shouldn't be either. just start listening to Gangsta rap or metal
and start working out

youtube.com/watch?v=tPYv0PlMpj0

i bet op is lying and fishing for pity

surprise surprise...

OP you need to watch Fargo the TV show itll give you an idea on how to handle this problem you call your younger brother

because you didnt kick in the little faggots teeth...
if you have no self respect no one will respect you either

you're a loser. deal with it

then use a baseball bat, and a can of mace quit being a faggot