What's his endgame?

what's his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CTof1qKMbNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To fuck every last one of those profoundly creeped out Asian girls

And now for the greatest review of all time! Me, Piero Scaruffi, the Musical Genius, shall review the sound of 10000 penises ejaculating at once!
>*SPLURT*
Oh no! It's too much jizz! I can't handle it!
Noohhjjgfhfkgjhfjkjjhkfkjkh

To offer an alternate history of rock music in which sales and popularity are irrelevant compared to genuine innovation and technical and emotional complexity.

Teen asian girls

?

he will give the 10 to trout mask replica before he dies

Fucking the qt Azns.

Writing the shitty half baked music reviews that become memes.

Rate his shitty poetry among the greatest.

Make shitty art.

Be a libcuck nigger faggot.

Actually have some legit cool stuff about technology, AI, Cloud, and Big Data because that's what he actually does for a living.

Use his extensive knowledge of A.I and neuroscience to create a cyborg self to perform lectures and fuck Asian girls all day for the rest of his life. My dream 2bh

>he doesn't know

someone e-mail this thread to him

>that hoverhand
I thought he was an alpha male

done

Scaruffi might me a liberal, but he's no cuck. He's against gay marriage and hates Islam.

Marrying a 12 year old

Not this again... He's alpha af, that pic was just taken mid-hug

Why just stop at that? Dude claims to have a clear approach (almost logical kinda like an equation) for reviewing stuff. Through the combination of AI technologies and Big Data, he can create an AI that can potentially write his meme reviews better than even he can. Might cost a bit though.

he looks like an actual sexual predator in some of these kek

>I actually have nothing against societies that enforce a strict sexual code. I think there was a high degree of consistency and rationality in the Victorian society, that only allowed sex among married man-woman couples. I think there is a high degree of consistency in traditional Muslim and Hindu societies. These societies are consistent, and i would not argue against the logic of their sexual dogmas (except if they are used to infringe on human rights such as women's rights).

>When gay advocates blow homosexuality out of proportion, i do feel that a) ancient people are being insulted; b) young people are being brainwashed; c) a comic degree of inconsistency is introduced in modern society. All of which are worth discussing. It might be that the majority of people will still vote in favor of a strong pro-gay bias, but at least they should be informed and not disinformed.

what's his fucking problem?

No one can escape yellow fever desu

He's just being reasonable.

To assblast every single one of you idiots.
Because it's too hard to think you all have to listen to actual obscure deep music than whatever you can first dig out after you turn off the radio.
People on this website actually think Bowie is hipster or underrated. For the commoner, not really, for the audiophile, just plain silly.

There needs to be a balance in the world. We can't all jerk off to the same shit.

world peace

kek

cringe

timeless classic

>Why can't I marry a twelve year old?
Seriously, what the fuck is his problem? Sounds like an alt-righter.

Making people believe his opinion (not saying that it does or doesn't) is important.

Lmao
I kekd so hard

I forgot, and this:

>Another big one for ordinary people is the political correctedness on Islam. It really started with George W Bush, who kept insisting that Islam is "a religion of peace" hijacked by evil terrorists. It doesn't take a PhD in history to find out that Islam was founded by a warrior who personally killed a lot of people (besides marrying a child) and that Islam was founded with a war and that the whole point of that war was to expel all other religions. I very much appreciate the vast majority of Muslims who are peaceful and tolerant (more peaceful than US citizens who murder each other at the tune of 20,000 murders every year), but we can hardly credit Islam with making them peaceful and tolerant. I admire them for being peaceful "despite" Islam, not because of Islam. Calling Islam what it is (a violent, racist and intolerant ideology) may not solve the many problems of the Islamic world but at least it wouldn't insult our intelligence.
>In general, ordinary people are fed up with their government wasting money and time on irrelevant issues. Trump gives people hope that Washington will stop wasting time and money on issues such as transgender bathrooms.

Why is Scaruffi so prejudiced?

dude you know he's agains't trump right?

B A S E D

Nice quads user. He's one to talk about pedophilia. And politics.

yummy belly button

>DUDE HE SAID "WHY SHOULD YOU MARRY A 12 YEAR OLD" ONCE
dude was just making a point about random age restrictions. holy shit will the pedo meme ever stop

>Why is it illegal to marry a twelve year old?

SCARUFFI GET

Because Hillary has and will kill more muslims than trump ever will. Come on user...

>The fact that so many Americans still believe it should be illegal to marry a 12-year-old only tells you how far America still is from becoming a serious culture. The Europeans have long recognized that the greatest relationships of all times are between male adults and female adolescents, who are the most biologically fit to produce offspring, as well as the most physically attractive. Followers of the Muslim faith rank the highly controversial Aisha over all of their prophet Mohammed’s other wives, who were far past the prime age for reproduction. Americans are still blinded by puritan values. Adult females are more mentally developed than adolescents (not true, by the way), therefore they must be the greatest partners. Europeans engaged in relationships with adolescent European girls in the middle ages, radical Islamists engage in relationships with adolescent Muslim girls in the present. Americans are often totally ignorant of the virtues of relationships with adolescent girls, they barely know the biological benefits. No wonder they will think that sexual relations with 12-year-old girls should be criminalized.

>not true by the way

Mama mia!

Epic

>Xiao shon hao...Ni hao ma. Chinese pussy is so easy!

that was pretty inappropriate

Depends on what video game he's playing. If it's an MMO it's raiding, if it's an esport it's ranked mode, if it's single-player then he's fucking around with fresh asian pussy desu senpai

Been meaning to ask, what are the current word filters in place? Seeing your post reminded me to ask.

senpai desu senpai

Like, what do they filter? And is that it? I could have sworn there were more.

Can you type them out like t h i s?

What the fuck did he really say that?

Glad someone is finally calling him out on this. I can't believe nobody brings it up.

"my favorite pizza place is comet ping pong" -piero scaruffi

youtube.com/watch?v=CTof1qKMbNU

i was just fucking around, i know they filter T B H and f a m

y'know I had to do it to em

Wait, what is up with these pictures? What's the context?

inb4
>asian pussy

asian pussy

the madman

He's a notorious pedophile sex offender.

>WAAAAAAAAHHHH HE DOESN'T PARTAKE IN THE BEATLES AND RADIOHEAD CIRCLEJERK WHAT A MEAANIEEEEEEE

>LOLOL 12YO 12YO PEDO LOLOL U SUKKKKK WAAHHHH LIKE THE BEATLES PLEEEAAASE

Not to die until he sees a 10

Thanks senpai!

This thing was as mature as the thread. Take it as something good or bad, I don't care.

kek

>more peaceful than US citizens who murder each other at the tune of 20,000 murders every year

who are the citizens he's talking about?

bl*cks

what did he mean by this

To find the perfect 10/10 album.

someone vocaroo this

Again, making a point.

To hear the shitty albums that suck ass

What would his first 1/10 he gives sound like?

bowiefag everyone

would fucking NAIL that

kek, yeah I have a feeling he would hate Blond since he's a Channel Orange fan

He only liked Channel Orange because of the production and electronic arrangements

Why the hell did I laugh?

>double hover hand

Fucking retard

Senpai famalam

You just know

really fires up the neurons

kek

classic within two weeks, what a time to be alive

Repealing age limits and marrying a 12-year-old.

>The Doors
>"Show me the way to the next little girl (Oh, don't ask why...)
>9/10

>Absolutely Free
>"If she were my daughter, I'd..."
>8/10

>Oingo Boingo
>">but defining their sound was Little Girls, an exuberant ska wrapped in an electronic patina, with modernist vocals à la XTC and with a touch of dementia"

>Rubber Soul
>"I'd rather see you dead, little girl"
>5/10

Not even into asian girls but the one that stands to his left is a 10/10 hottie, jesus

>Trout Mask Replica
>"She's young too, Ella Guru"
>9/10