So I live in phoenix. Where's the best breakfast place around here? Also, AZ nudes thread? Az nudes thread...

So I live in phoenix. Where's the best breakfast place around here? Also, AZ nudes thread? Az nudes thread....just to get the thread rolling.

Filibertos

Matts big breakfast

What part of Phoenix? Maryvale?

ain't no nudes in AZ

I ate at one of the ones in glendale and had the shits for like 3 days dude.

Yeah a few people told me to go there.

Nudes don't grow in Arizona, we import ours from the coast and the midwest

Parsons breakfast diner at 59th ave and Northern...amazing food...been around for years

whats then?

Shit, this is groundbreaking. Someone recreate the conditions met before this, we need more nudes!

Maricopa reporting in!
Anyone got any girls from Maricopa?

is there anything cool to do here? After 20 years here i still dont think there is

Just shows..

Holy fuck, are they about to pop?

Lolos chicken and waffles!

Daily Dose is good. I also like the Breakfast Club (there's one in DT Scottsdale and one in DT phoenix). If you go to breakfast club I recommend the border bowl.

I've taken six Oxys. How fucked am I?

These threads die way to quickly.

Any nudes?

Ayy 520 reporting in. New year at the U of A about to start. Nice seeing all the new ladies coming through.

I wish man

more?

I have nudes, but there's been white knights in the past. Don't wanna say any names..

Then don't say names just post the nudes

interested... shoot me an email
[email protected]

Mike and Rhonda's

Will post if other do also.

good place to go if u wanna get shot

You have great skateparks.

Not the best but nudes are nudes... went to goldwater

Crackers is fuckin great

[Spoiler]eggs[/spoiler]

glendale here

What's gas prices looking like right now?

I've heard owning a big naturally aspirated truck is going from stupid to basically impossible nowadays.

I have pictures of Jen M but they're on my pc and I'm not home

I have more...

post them.

Please no..

Did you bump your head?

I can tell you without a doubt that Bobo's in Tucson is the best breakfast place in AZ

Her name is not Jen, unless you are talking about someone else from Maricopa.

u.s egg
chicken bacon avocado skillet / granola blueberry pancakes.. holy fuck talking about it makes my pussy wet, il b at the one in tempe round noon tmrrw

Why are you retarded and assume you know who I'm talking about, I don't even know how the fuck you came to the conclusion that I'm wrong.

Ok unless she looks like this

mesa fag here.

If you're in the Mesa/Gilbert area; drive your happy ass to Gilbert/Baseline; SW of this intersection is Black Bear Grill. This place is as good as it gets for price, quality and portion sizes. Try the Grizz. You're welcome...

i went to gold water

went there this morning. i like phoenix market better