Why are Serbs so superior, small nation with so many athletes and so poor economy to produce them on even larger scale

Why are Serbs so superior, small nation with so many athletes and so poor economy to produce them on even larger scale.
We are GODS among bugs!
There was map and even females go to fuck with Serbs, google female sex tourism.
>no cucks and nor craps we are just superior

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip_mania
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Summer_Olympic_Games
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

iq
they are outside for the whole day and do sports because they are stupid and do nothing for their education
just look at black americans or foreign football players in germany/europe

Thats why we have smart Germans to make a balance with Brain and Athleticism.
Dude, I dont even know one friend that had below 110 IQ on test. Just fool yourself on seriously questionable tests and statistics.
Serbia has rural areas where people are not so smart, I seriously belive that they were the ones questioned in those maps.

We have 4 too and basketball is not even popular here

If serbs are so superior, then why do Serbians ask for asylum in the Netherlands?

Over 900 last year.

that map is bullshit, different tests, different social groups

Maybe because we had wars with biggest superpowers ever, even Otoman empire, WW1 WW2, Balkan wars, Yugaslavian wars, NATO etc...Its normal that we had to escape somewhere. What did you do anyway in history?
Make flowers while we fought for our existance?

Don't mock our flowers. You know the Netherlands caused the first economic bubble in history where a single flower bulb costed more than a house.

>At the peak of tulip mania, in March 1637, some single tulip bulbs sold for more than 10 times the annual income of a skilled craftsman. It is generally considered the first recorded speculative bubble
>By 1635, a sale of 40 bulbs for 100,000 florins (also known as Dutch guilders) was recorded. By way of comparison, a ton of butter cost around 100 florins, a skilled laborer might earn 150 florins a year, and "eight fat swine" cost 240 florins.[6] (According to the International Institute of Social History, one florin had the purchasing power of €10.28 in 2002.[35])
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip_mania

Who's laughing at flowers now huh?

And I didnt even look at that map, its not so large nubmer, much more Serbs gone to Germany, Austria, UK, France, USA, Canada....it seriously proves that we never moved so much to your country.
But I just cant educate you and I wont do that.
Imagine our history and you got the answer, I didnt clicked on pic but I wouldnt even reply with those nubmers.

It was a joke and sarcasm, if you gain economic power by making a fucking dildos I would say go ahead, you did it. No joke now

We once fought Germany, England and France at the same time. And won.
We've fought Spain and the HRE and won.
We've fought the UK and Russia and won.

>exchange house for tulip
>smart

choose one

>meanwhile when invading the Netherlands

>basketball is a nigger sport
>serbs are the best euros at basketball
dare i say serbs are the niggers of europe?

I am a Greek

Where are you from?

>basketball is a nigger sport

23 Bulgaria (BUL) 20 51 86 80 217
72 Serbia (SRB) 4 3 6 6 15

37 Yugoslavia (YUG) 16 26 29 28 83

So superior
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Summer_Olympic_Games

Now, Bulgaria is a country of your size and culturally the same as you. Not only did they manage to have many more medals than you, they outmedaled complete Yugoslavia with 4x their population size. You see, the only reason of you being better than rest europe in Basketball is because NOBODY except Lithuanians care about this sport. If we would care, your result would be the same as in the summer olympics, shit.

Then why aren't you guys domintating worldwide basket or have a better championship than NBA?

It unironically is here

I mean I played basketball for fun, but if u go to black neighborhoods the main activity is playing basketball. It's a lot more popular with black ppl.

>have a better championship than NBA
i got in an argument with a serb cause they were trying to say eurobasket was better than nba

Tactically it is.
European basketball is more tactical meanwhile american is more physical.
Anyway, personally I prefer to watch NBA,it is more fun to watch.

yeah that's what they were saying

but if you watch old NBA games they were played like how eurobasket plays now

also, i kind of feel like the basketball we grow up playing is parallel to how brazilians are stereotyped to play soccer, 'street ball' is less organized so people develop their skills and do what they want instead of playing for organized teams with a heavier focus on tactics.

i played basketball with a group of black kids who lived the neighborhood over and they didnt do any pick and roll, quick passing etc, but they were good as fuck because they could dribble really well and read movement off the ball just from playing (someone would make a run and they would pass it for an alley oop, stuff like that)