Sup Forums is my cock small?

Sup Forums is my cock small?

Yes

yep

If i were you, i would master the art of oral sex, just saying.

Is Hilary a liar?

R.I.P

In all honesty, yes you are well below the white average of 5-1/2 inches.

nice cock

you're just a bit smaller than I am.

I was gonna say it's usually due to weight, but you don't even have a belly.

In the end, it doesn't really matter much. It'll only matter to random partners. Once you find someone you actually want to share your life, the size of your dick isn't going to matter.

Please tell me that's flaccid..

IDK, let's see it.

Clearly not flaccid!

Mine is a bout the same size, but I'm a virginfag. What do women say about your cock?

I consider that everyday

No woman other than my mom has seen it..I once expressed concerns about being small to her, and she asked to see it. She told me I had a "normal penis".....she obviously lied to me

Yes. Very.

Mine is not just the same size, but it's also thin and doesn't stand up with a boner. My dick is good for nothing.

wait what?

your mom asked to see your dick? and you showed her?

greentext

It should be no problem during sex, if the feelings are right, and she isnt a nigger-lover, then you are home safe.

It's small but it doesn't really matter.

what would i do?

hit the fucking gym, get rid of that fat around your legs, they are making your dick look smaller, you need to get lean.
get rid of that belly too as that is not helping, you want a woman to focus on your nice body but with what you have at the moment all the focus will be on your dick.

you can make your dick appear bigger by basically losing weight.

take this advice, stop posting and worrying about it on here, get out there, put some work in and in time, you can look a shit load better, and hell you will feel it too, you're confidence will grow and any woman worth their salt won't actually give a fuck about your dick, woman are more secure than we are bro.

HES A FUCKING FAGGOT YOU DUMBASS, LOOK AT THE FUCKING PANTIES
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FAGLORD

he's not nearly overweight enough for weightloss to improve his dick size

for fucks sake, stop being an attention whore. you could easily look online, or look at an old thread here to see what the average cock size is. you're just some lame asshole who gets off on other guys talking about your cock. what a sad ass piece of shit you are.

Sorry i didn't study the picture as much as you or took the time to really notice the underwear because, well, i'm not gay, it's ok to be gay user don't take your insecurity out on me.

It's basically an optical illusion, if he lost weight, it would make his dick be more in proportion with the rest of his body.

christ you guys are hard work, you will miss the point of any discussion and just focus on things like trying to call someone a faggot all the time.

oh yeah, i forgot i was on the new Sup Forums

my mistake.

just something someone with a really smal cock would say

WTF? It looks smaller than 4 inches yet it is not.

you literally sat there looking at his dick.
i seen something pink and realised its fucking panties you nigger

Because he's a fat fuck

>Noticing pink panties next to a dick

so how many tabs have you currently got open looking at all the dick rating threads?

hahahahaha

samefag?

why are you wearing panties?

I mean how fucking fat is this guy? Mine is 5.4 inches yet looks way bigger than this.

>No woman other than my mom has seen it..I once expressed concerns about being small to her, and she asked to see it
>my mom has seen it
>she asked to see it

>if your Dick is below 8.5" you can only please someone by bending down
Most pussies can barely handle 8". So if he is a 4 he can please bitches by mastering the art of fast, hard fucks and oral. By the way I see it Peter Dinkladge gets the most birches in GoT and he is a fucking midget.

>be a Virginfag
>concerns about dicksize
>told mom
>asked to see
>pulled down my undies
>mom giggled for a bit
>said it was a normal penis
>OK mom
>now back to fucking my jar of spaghetti

That's a made up character in a made up tv show. user you realise he didn't fuck those women.

Your advice is also utter bollocks.

There is literally no reason for you to continue living, OP. Do yourself a favor and an hero.

yes
no
did she taste it too?
also lose some weight and it will be bigger

I would suck your cock, OP. Love me some girly cock. Now shove something down that gullet and let us see that deepthroating!

>have bigass floppy 9'' dick
>socially retarded kissless virgin
>tfw my genetics are wasted