Why are women so fucking boring to talk to Sup Forums?

Why are women so fucking boring to talk to Sup Forums?
>be me 2 months ago
>start using tinder because easy bitches
>hook up with a chick, 6/10 chubby but cute
>she's obviously desperate to start conversations with me
>I'm too beta to cut her off
>only talks we have are "how was your day" kind of shit.
Fuck talking to women man.

Welcome to reality user.

99.9% of all bitches are boring AF, so just talk to them in order to bang them, otherwise straight ignore them.

im pretty sure most girls don't talk about their favorite loli rape hentai or traps. if they do then they're probably retarded

If you want an interesting conversation with a girl, you have to intiate said conversation.

You and that "girl" are just boring faggots, have you thought of killing yourself?

Some chicks are interesting but there's few.

You gotta realise something user, you don't talk to women like you talk to men. You gotta tease her, play with her, laugh with her, try whack shit but more importantly, FUCK her.

Women are really fun to be around but not if you're going to treat them like men. If you treat her like she's gotta pussy and you have a dick then you'll find it makes things far less boring

are you looking for an interesting women on tinder? or an interesting person?????? god you are so wrong it hurts

You're talking to some middle of the road fat bitch. If you actually had a qt that you couldn't wait to show off in public or fuck, you'd think differently about her boring conversations about the new Starbucks coffee or the new Michael Kors handbag design.

Sounds like you arent exactly setting the conversation on fire. Dont blame her because you have no conversation skills.

Stop being an uninteresting faggot
You're spending your Saturday night on Sup Forums bitching about some fat cunt
Who's the really the boring one

everything is the human body is "designed" by evolution and natural selection to get better/stronger by doing work. muscles get bigger when you exercise, and the same is true for the brain.

when you use your brain a lot, the brain forms new neuronal connections to help achieve more mental work.

attractive women dont have to work for shit. neither physically, nor mentally. and the same is true for most women who grow up in an environment in which society cuddles them since birth. namely, the west.

so what you have right now is that most young women have absolutely nothing to offer a man in regards of an intellect, or anything intellectually stimulating.

there might be some, but they will generally be unattractive because of the above rule: forced by external pressures to start using their brains in productive ways.

>tl;dr: most women .are dumb fuckers. and the ones that arent are usually ugly.

fuck off fat bitch.

>You're spending your Saturday night on Sup Forums bitching about some fat cunt

and... what the fuck are you doing? you hypocritical piece of shit cunt.

Tits or gtfo

But did i make a post? Nah fam
I go on here when i cant sleep

>I go on here when i cant sleep

fuck you you stupid fuck. you cant even realize when you're being a hypocrite so you have to concoct some stupid excuse to be here too.

at least he admits to it. you?.... well... you're fucking scum.

FUCKING FROG GOT ME >:(

you are very boring to her as well, ducko

>pic
You smart ass

you'd better check your women in med school stats, for one

>there might be some, but they will generally be unattractive because of the above rule: forced by external pressures to start using their brains in productive ways.

do you not know how to fucking read?

also, since you're nitpicking you evidence? what does it say that most people in STEM are male?

>see?... i can do that too. dumb fuck.

New to the thread, just wanted to say the other guy isn't hypocritical. Yeah he's on Sup Forums on a saturday night, but he's not complaining about some bitch.

you dont have to suck his dick. im sure he's already got a boyfriend that sucks it for him.