How often do you think about suicide?

How often do you think about suicide?

Honestly? Once or twice a day.

Everyday.

Zero times a day :) I'm a newfag xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Used to think a lot. But then I realized once you die, there's no coming back from that. Just live your life no matter how shitty you think it is. Chances are someone has it way shittier and still are very happy. Just adapt, Sup Forumsros, adapt!

It's become a thought that runs just under the surface of my conscious constantly. I only really think about it a lot at night, when I have time to think, but usually I'm not actively thinking about it and am instead filled with the overwhelming urge to die.

When I was a teenager I thought about it alot.
Now as an man in his 30ths I don't think about it at all, I have my GF and my life to live for.

However friend I believe this is the 8th time you ask this question here op, how are YOU doing? Am assuming you are having a hard time with life and keep posting this question on the boards on regular basis.

How are you doing son?
Please know this that even if life seems down at times there will be light in your life as well and suicide is not the solution at all.

2-4 times a month, but i had days when everyday i thought about it

if you have nothing to live for, consider joining the African revolution

Much less than I used to. However, I think about murder far more frequently than before.

in the morning after waking up and in the night before falling asleep
it´s more a continuous thing so it can hardly be counted

All the time

every week or so, I'm too much of a pussy to do it though. It would just be nice to let it all go and escape this mediocrity.

is that global suicide day?

4-5 times a day. Since a month ago, everything in my head is telling me to do it. There's only a double barrel 12g in my house for clay shooting. Any tips how to use it on myself?

popper

>It would just be nice to let it all go and escape this mediocrity.
This but in the sense of replacing it with something better, a better reality perhaps, a different location.
You could say, that we don't know what really comes after death, and then you can fantasize about it or get spiritual about it but regardless, you should look at the evidence based on your own experience.
Do you have any recollection of being dead?
You were already dead, you didn't exist and you just came to be.
Well I think in the very same manner, you could just seize to exist.
I mean hell, if re-encarnation even is a thing, you just start over again with no recollection of even dying, or maybe when you die DMT is released(Of course based on no scientific study) and you trip the fuck out, and just maybe, what you believe or want to happen at a post-death experience actually happens because, hey, you're tripping.
I guess the point is to just try and improve your reality either through daddy's hard earned money or through your own work spanning over a decade long 9-5 job, because you don't matter and 'life' doesn't give a shit about you.
Or hey man, nothing is a coincidence and you're special and important. :-)

Everyday but mostly when I am hangover.

not complicated mate
if u wanna die u just POP urself in the gabber
blast ur brains out my man

Black lives Matter

+10 times a day

Every day user ... Welcome to my sad life

Every day but I don't think I'll ever do it.

not as much as I'm sure you do
>kys

not enough

Everyday, all the time. Stupid, nonrelevant things brings up suicidal thoughts. It's rare that I'm not thinking about killing myself.

Everyday since 1999, except for some days where I was too drunk/drugged to think about anything.

>5'2"
>6.4" penis
>Scrawny
>Kissless virgin
Everday

>5'2''
And i felt bad about being 5'9''

Soak it all in Sup Forumsrother.
There is always going to be some unlucky bastard who's in a shittier situation than you.

Eh, comes and goes. My estimate is once or twice a month, sometimes more, sometimes less.

Daily since i was 10, good at hiding it from others though, I'm 29 now.
Been going through therapy and mediaction for depression and anxiety.
Feels like i might as well enjoy the rest of the ride if I've made it this far, still hate myself but i try to do anything for the younger relatives.