When you realize your friends are all fake and laugh at you behind your back...

When you realize your friends are all fake and laugh at you behind your back, your girlfriend calls you pathetic and leaves, and so does your will to live. (Btw Sup Forums what do you think is the best way to burn your school down is ?)

Retard?

Make-shift explosives

Napalm or Nuclear Hellfire.

But assuming you have access to neither of those things, perhaps a ruptured gas line.

Shorting a laptop battery will cause it to explode with the force of a hand grenade. Any ordinary Lithium-Ion battery, once ruptured and exposed to the outside air, will begin belching white-hot fire relentlessly in a series of small explosions until it consumes itself.

You know what to do.

While screening that scene from Revenge of the Nerds where they play 'Burnin Down the House' over the school's AV system.

Don't burn your school down, faggot.

Just because you're miserable doesn't mean everyone else has to suffer.

>implying burning down the school wouldn't make him a hero among his peers

his peers apparently are fake

With Fire

If that's true, then it would be cruel to allow their continued existence.

It's not true. it's the opinion of a deluded, probably paranoid person in an erratic and irrational sate of mind due to emotion.

Don't listen to this faggot, OP. They have wronged you; make them suffer. I have given you the information you seek. All that is needed is a good and flammable place to deploy your chosen implements.

I would suggest any place where there are large amounts of filing cabinets, such as records retention. Failing that, try the janitor's closet.

That's exactly something a fake person would say.

Speak for yourself, whiteknight moral fag.

You sound like one of the cunts just trying to make an example of this place and the people here for your gay little agenda.

Fuck you, suck my dick.

Only after you eat my shit, feeble little 'channer.

take your toxic SJW agenda elsewhere.
It's dying, the world can see it's dying.

Because it's a retarded idea, and only mentally broken retards with mommy and daddy issues follow it.

Whom do you imagine you're talking to, fool?

the same thing anyone ever talks to here.

Some shitposter.
Bye faggot. Your opinions are trash.

Can't argue with that logic

just because you meet people when they're being stupid doesn't mean you have to be stupid too
>waaah I'm gonna be the victim because it will get back at them!

literally every human being experiences this