What can I do to get her back Sup Forums? Its been almost three years...

What can I do to get her back Sup Forums? Its been almost three years. We just started talking again but she says she doesn't think she can give me another chance. I've thought about her every day since I met her, even in the year and a half that she didn't speak to me. I love her and I dont think ill ever find another girl thats anything remotely close to her

Best thing to do is to move on. Cut all contact mate, You will find someone better.

Become someone she'd want to be with?

i feel the same. almost 3 years and she wants to brake up because she loves me, but "it doesnt work out for her anymore". what are the reasons you broke up?

Move on..

Let go.

We didn't talk or speak for almost two years. I can't Sup Forumsros. I don't know why but I just can't get her out of my fucking head. I'd honestly rather not live if it meant I couldn't see her

why did you start talking again? and what did you do to her if she talks about "a chance"?

Honestly I have no idea why she started talking to me again.(Could just be my autism showing, but i feel like shes atleast a little bit interested in having something because of that and her saying she doesnt know instead of no.) I saw her a few days ago and she said someone said something about me. We talked for maybe two minutes. I said "we should talk more often. I haven't seen you in forever." then she put her number in my phone. Been texting like every day. She never texts me first tbh but i feel like im not just being a super creep. She seems to enjoy talking. We facetimed once yesterday because she wanted to as well. Also sorry for the long ass reply just trying to explain the situation better. And shes talking about 'a chance' because, to be honest, I fucked up bad the first time we had a thing. We ended up breaking up after a few months but we were still fucking, I guess we were friends with benefits or something, I dunno. I was an immature shit back then trying to look cool around my friends. One of them was crushing but I didnt know it. I always said I didnt care about her etc & and showed off her nudes once to about three of my friends at the time. The one with the crush got them somehow. (I honestly dont know how he got copies. Mightve taken my phone at some point hanging out or something. all my buddies know my lock code.) I got blamed and he showed her all the texts of me talking about her. She didnt speak to me for about a year and a half. I thought about her every day & I cant believe I cared about what they thought of me that much. It was the worst decision ive ever made and in that time I honestly wanted to kill myself.

Dude its never gonna happen. You're not in love her, you are infatuated with her and its not the same thing. You need to move on, she has.

Those two pics look comfy as fuck. Why are they used in feel threads? Fucking beautiful scenes without anybody chewing your ear off.

move on fag

wow you were a huge asshole...i've no idea why she even continues to talk with you. Even if you both get back together...she will never trust you again,,,and whats the point in a relationship with trust issues? just move on.

Here fam. This is my last one in that kind of style

I know. and I'd do anything to take it back but I cant and I already hate myself. Thanks for the reply though

Tell her. She still loves you. Explain everything to her. All of it. Omit nothing.

You will be all right.

go out. get drunk. talk to girls and move on

i know its hard to move on...i tried going back to a relationship that was kinda similar to what you described...except i was the one who was the victim, i tried very hard to forgive and forget, but i could never do it. Sometimes, the scar is too deep to ever heal.

I told her I was still, well, very into her. It was in a non cringey way I promise lmao. But I cant remember exactly what I said and cant find the text. (I know im a bitch for texting but hey.) I remember exactly what she said back though. (or extremely close, if not exact) "Goodnight... I dont know if I can give you another chance...just dont stress it but just friends rn" But the day after the day after that she was telling me she was talking to another guy.

Stop being a fuckin bitch and move on ffs
There's million fishes in the sea no need to get your nuts twisted over 1 bitch. Trust me I felt the exact same as you did but I looked in the mirror and told myself: "You're better than this get over yourself you pathetic fuck" and it clicked.

>TLDR Stop being a sad cunt and move on with your life, its too short to be thinking about pointless shit like this.

/thread