How """rape culture""" is developed in your country? In Russia woman is always right...

How """rape culture""" is developed in your country? In Russia woman is always right, if rape is reported you will be accused even if there is no traces found or if she voluntary came to your place overnight or she is your gf. If woman regrets her decision to fug next day it's also rape.

There was a famous story when 2 guys got 9 years of prison each for oral sex with drunk slut. She didn't like rumors that about her sucking dicks in toilet so she reported to the police. Video:
24video.sex/video/view/2144521

And don't forget that rapists in Russian prisons are outcasts — they do all the dirty work, can't talk with anyone and are raped every day by other inmates. Pedos (age of consent is 16) are threated that bad so most of them commit suicide.

I know, for instance, if you pay a hooker for sex in Norway and get caught at the scene you will be sent up not a woman. What a stupid feminazi law.

>rapists in Russian prisons are outcasts
>are raped every day by other inmates
hmm

we are somehow free of that shit in here but there have been real popular cases of rapes lately.

Anyone know about about rape laws in Saudi or UAE. I hear the women is always wrong, double if she is raped by a married man.

damn, call me a cuck but I somehow don't buy that Russia is a hyper-feminist hellhole where men get routinely falsely accused and convinced with no evidence

Cuck

Wait. Jake and Josie were both drunk, but only Jake is responsible for his actions?

What fucking logic is this?

Wake up, we are feminist hellhole since 1918.
SLAVA KOMMUNIZMU!!!!

always found this posters funny as hell, what stops the guy from saying that he was drunk too and that the girl raped him¿

>damn, call me a cuck but I somehow don't buy that Russia is a hyper-feminist
He`s not right. Not at all. However, there are cases where a man, accused of alleged rape, are convicted by mistake.

As well as homos and pedos. I know it's sounds a little bit confusing but yes, you will be fucked in ass for being gay. By people who consider themselves straight.

Woman need to have 3 male muslim witnesses otherwise she will be beaten with stones for adultery/fornication.

I wonder if it is real that in US a woman can easily sue your for slapping her butt or something like that? Is it common practice in the states?

In Ireland you will go to jail for that if it's reported, there are women who wouldn't report it though which is a shame

Such actions aren`t kinda allowed by our penal code in Russia too. Theoretically speaking, you could be convicted for this. However it would cause a wave of rage amongst people.

if you slapped a stranger`s ass you would be hit in your face by that woman in most cases and be compelled to hear some dirty words about you. Nobody tried to report the police. There`s no such practice in Russia.

>.sex

I know. Clearly Josie is also a rapist and the book should be thrown at both.

You could be charged not to sure how far she'd get in a lawsuit unless there was hard evidence and even then I doubt she'd get much.

In Germany, it was only considered rape when the victim activly defended him/herself or was intoxinated or stuff
Now the law was changed so it is even rape when victim "feels" threatend but doesnt say anything

Ok thank you.

There`s another question. Is it for real many women/girls will be offended if you let them go into the building, a bus, a railway car e.t.c first.

when i lived in scotland some girl gave me endless shit for opening the door for her when she was walking behind me. At first I thought she was joking and then I realised that this world is heading to shit.

It's equally treated here. Matter of fact, due to the amount of false rape charges, the laws have gotten a lot stricter now.

If someone wants to charge someone for rape, they are told all the consequences of false rape charges beforehand. This only has decreased the amount of rape charges enormously.
If you have been really raped, obviously there is nothing to fear of.

Once someone is accused of rape, he will be taken in charge to be questioned and examined. If he's really a rapist, he will be sentenced 5+ years.
If not, he will be gone free and the accuser will face false rape charges.

There are however no compensations or whatsoever against the accused one, unless he decides to drag the false accuser to court.