Can we get some angy memes going about this lying bastard that promised us so much but delivered so few?

can we get some angy memes going about this lying bastard that promised us so much but delivered so few?

I mean come on, are we just gin to sit back and watch him grin his psychopathic grin to our face while he swims in a pool of $60 purchases?

also - general fuckin Sean Murray hate thead!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Mz5YPkThOU
youtube.com/watch?v=RvAwB7ogkik
imgflip.com/memegenerator/76039459/Sean-Murray-Liar-Liar
youtube.com/watch?v=A8P2CZg3sJQ
pcpartpicker.com/list/wNrBZ8
express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/702146/No-Man-s-Sky-update-2-Sean-Murray-No-Man-s-Sky-Mods-Hello-Games
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dubs confirm the shittiness of this game.

Got to my 4th star system, bored now, back to Doom I guess.

fucker

Obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=3Mz5YPkThOU

kek - sad but true

youtube.com/watch?v=RvAwB7ogkik
lel

hahaha these memes

template - its from the scumbags tweeter

OP kill yourself

hi Sean, go eat shit

You guys realize its an indie game? so an arcade game..arcade games don't generally have a lot of depth, this was just blown out of proportion by the media.

Lel

>Sony
>Indie

PRÜFT DAS VIERLINGS!

dude , if you wanna play the AAA league game, you cannot do it on hype alone. It would be quite an ok game for indie hipster price $15 but selling this shit on lies for $60?

UNSEEN

quads of fucking truth

i didn't realise Sony was doing that badly. they used to be a major player.. and now they've been downgraded to indie.

the company isnt the morons for setting that price, the tools who pay it are...

>Hello Games
>Indie

i lol'd hard

>victim blamer

>Indie
>$60

memer link : imgflip.com/memegenerator/76039459/Sean-Murray-Liar-Liar

hey relax you gais it's just indy - you guys are so ignorant

>you dont
>have to buy it

>no need to hold companies accountable

Oh god I peed a little

cucks

i torrented this stupid game, only to find it doesn't get past the stars loading screen. so yea i saved 60$

>this man gets it
>he understands the people are the utter fools for paying a price that will reduce if they dont

yea - it's time for some more piracy in gaming. the industry has gone to fucking shits and I'm done spending my hard earned dollars on companies that are literally laughing with us in our faces with all these DLC , day one patches, fake E3 demos, hype building bullshit. FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING GAME CORPS MAKING MONEY ON SMALL MINDED GAME DERPS - I WILL NOT TAKE THIS SHIT
WILL
NOT
TAKE
THIS
SHIT!

>inb4 mad. it's obvious i'm mad, if only some more people would be, this would stop

You faggots brought this on yourselves.

>Believing anything a company tells you before seeing it for yourself
>"Why dey lie?"

lol memefail

See the problem is, there isnt a concensus about what the problems are. See im fine with dlc and micro transactions as long as the game is complete without the dlc and the microtransactions arent p2w. Dlc is merely an extension, and if the company wants to release it after their fully formed game has been out for awhile, i see no problem with it.

lol lifefail

Quads of fucking truth

what?

It's just Spore over again. Minigames under "randomly generated", which is just the new version of the ol palette swap.

there's SOME companies that do the DLC game well , I agree. fe. naughty dog did good with the expansion for Last of Us. The problem is that the majority of the gaming companies just strip out some content of their current games and sell it at full price. You're actually paying for content that should have been in the game from the beginning. Of course, if everyone keeps buying this shit blindly, why wouldn't they keep this model alive? Anyways, I'm sick of the console gaming shit anyways, will compose myself a badass PC next instead of buying one of the industie's latest fads, the halfway generation console like PS neo , xbox scorpion... sigh. HOW did we end up having to see all this crap come alive? Gaming was good back when it was still considered a "geeky thing". Then mainstream plebs jumped in and made everything go to shitters.
SAD

>there are still people buying games on release day

Yeah the consumer is the problem. But we need to come to a consensus on the problem so we can demand the companies to stop

Because money talks and casuals have a lot of disposable income.
Add on top of that that they are in fact casuals who just follow a hype train and never do any proper research and buy whatever their friends are talking about.
You are not the target anymore, you haven't been for 10 years.

Unless I want to play a game multiplayer, I pirate everything possible.
That being said, I'm glad I pirated this game.
I was done in 3 hours. I cheated to push the limits and see everything it had to offer. I was done with that in 1 hour. There's no substance to this game.
I even kept my expectations low. I learned my lesson with fallout 4 hype.

There's potential, but that's it. Maybe modders will make it a full and fun game one day, I don't know.

youtube.com/watch?v=A8P2CZg3sJQ

LOL @ all you NEET neckbeard losers that spent hard earned money on this pile of shit

The fact that the game was on a 25gb fucking disc should've raised some damn eyebrows.

All you fucks who actually like this gayme need a lobotomy, because there's no way you aren't drones to shitty developers like this.

You thought you were getting Star citizen cheap and quick?

silly faggot. Games take time, effort, and investment.

you need to wait at least 6-7 years for anything decent.

now you know for next time.

Just hit 41 hours of play time. Still enjoying it. Be mad.

Elite Dangerous > No Fag's Sky

Am I saying that I wouldn't wait for something decent? I'd rather wait 10 years more from now to get a feature complete game than the bunch of lies they sold us now for a $60 package

> i have a low IQ
>people i dont understand are 'mad'.

I'm also still spending time on it but I'm mostly mad because of the missed potential of this game

This is why I like developers who really shined when they made something. Last game I played I genuinely loved was Bloodborne.

I paid literally $30 for it and got more fucking content than this travesty of bullshit.

Go fuck yourself "indie"

holy shit it was 60?

Star citizen is like half that for Alpha Access, and looks like it has twice as much already.

I bet you're also the same faggot who still suck Capcock when they flood a rerelease of a game with all DLC that was on a disc.

KYS. Because you're another faggot that has helped kill gaming.

special edition with extra conver-online-functionality stickers was even €74 here , thats $83.80

>be me
>love Dark Souls 1
>Heard Bloodborne was fantastic
>Also have a strong affinity to dreams because my dreams are always feverish and have me waking up giggling over how much they don't make sense.
From what I hear Bloodborne sounds like my perfect game, and the DLC looked rad as fuck too.
Should I really shill and get a ps4? I can think of at least 4(3) games I'd play on it, and maybe some other cool shit will come out for it down the line.
I'd most likely wait for the new ps4 they're making though, you know, the ones that's being pushed out just because of the NX.

Sean, this is for you.

Protip: If it's hyped on 9gag, you're going to end up sucking a dick.

>to many examples of hype, this year alone, to post.

Kek ikr. I think it's their fucking fault.

>taking the jew b8

did it have a closed alpha/beta or something?

why was everyone tricked so hard?

CRAZY EIGHT'S DO NOT LIE

They weren't
People who got the game early warned them of all this shit and yet they still choose to shot themselves in the foot.

because the hyped the game with so many lies , it's unseen.
Then they had to already postpone the release.
Then they probably couldn't get the multiplayer development done, so they didn't put then in.
Then they kept up the initial thing they showed to the crowd, didn't reset the expectations, probably cucked by sony.

Then they release the shit and people realise it was all a scam + some of the main parts of the game also appear to be irritating as fuck.

> WEAPON CHARGE DEPLETED - i'm looking at you

Same story here Sup Forumsro.

I honestly think it's worth the buy of a PS4 just to play Last of Us and Bloodborne.

Seriously I loved DS and I am still loving Bloodborne. You can get a brand new copy of it for $20. If you can I'd just either wait and get a PS4 Cheap, and get those two games. From Software is now my favorite company from their games. There's a lot of love and fun in them, and Bloodborne is like playing an actual H.P. Lovecraft novel.

For me it's
Bloodborne
Overwatch (Old best friends have it on ps4 so why not?)
Dark Souls 3 (Computer would die if i tried running it, so why not?)
And the possible/eventual Demon Souls remaster.
It would satisfy me while I wait to build stronger PC.

Cheap? 60 dollars you mad cunt

I've been waiting for FFXV for 11 years now.

Been following that game and waiting. If the hype doesn't live up to it (though the demos have been really good), I'm done with gayming for a while.

Because I am fucking tired of stupid shit like this happening. Community killed this hobby and allows developers to get away with this shit. Never preorder. Always, always buy later.

It's not worth it anymore.

I think thats the feel many gamers, especially the older ones, are starting to have. Fuck em and pirate again.

>Checkd

If you really want to, I'd get a better PC first and get the Souls games.

Don't let hardware limit your experience.
Go PC and wait. I'm more than sure later down the line Bloodborne and other exclusives will make it's way to PC. Knowing From Software, definitely.

I am waiting now to build a PC and have been playing only games that I can get cheap. Got 5 good games for $40.

Don't jump the wagon yet and get a PS4. Not for at most as $200.

I'd recommend it OP. As someone who goes between Laptop and Console; I'd go PC over it all.

this is hilarious. I'm in hospital and probably waking up the whole station rn

>hours of entertainment for you and your wife's son

I'm ded

I bought this game. But i also have disposable income so i really don't care. Truth is my fucking stream library has so many games that i have not touched that this doesn't bother me. If you are broke, pirate the game and stop bitching about it. Cause most of you faggots bitch about the price and not the game. Even if the game is shit

for me , the lack of communication of Hello Games and Sean Murray in particular is what's the most frustrating for me. The price point is not the main thing

I mean yeah PC is clearly superior what with interchangeable parts, but it's just so axspensive and not a proud Bloodborne sporter.
Believe me when I say if I had the money for a PC or a Ps4 with The rest of the money going to games I'd chose the PC without thought.
Also, cause why not? This is my build plan.
pcpartpicker.com/list/wNrBZ8
Not the strongest thing, but it would get done what I need got done.

>you people actually fell for it

I'm still laughing.

No Man’s Sky: Sean Murray reveals plan “to make the game about other things”

express.co.uk/entertainment/gaming/702146/No-Man-s-Sky-update-2-Sean-Murray-No-Man-s-Sky-Mods-Hello-Games

What the fuck

Good build! You can cut it down a little bit on the graphics card and be good still. Unless you wanna future proof a bit. Personally I'd wait still on PS4. Get one when Neo drops because the influx will cause the price to drop even further.

If you aren't hurting for cash by that point, get one and just stick with mostly cheap games. Do what you need to do, and you'll be set.

this might be an unpopular opinion, but you fags should have seen this from a mile away. if you watched the early trailers and thought about what he said for just a second you would have known this will be shit.

i'm very much into these kinds of games but i lost interest after doing research for 1 fucking day.

this here

Yeah someone else recommended me that card for future proofing which is the main reason I'm sticking with it.
My only real concern is the CPU, I initially had an i5 but decided I might as well for only $30ish more go for the i7.
I figure the i7 will be more helpful while I try to micromanage more programs with the hyper-threading.

I didn't like the game from the trailer anyway, so can any of you anons give me a cap on what all the fuss is about? What went wrong?

yea, the thing is, I avoid previews and trailers of games I really want to play, because I have been spoiled so much. For no mans lie I did the same thing so never saw an interview with sean murray before I bought the game, didn't even knew he was the dev. If I WOULD have watched interviews with him, I would have smelled his bullcrap because of his psychopatic lying behaviour when answering questions but yeh..

lessons learned I guess.

I knew this game was gonna suck

The fact that people were hyped for this game in the first place makes me wanna kill myself

$60 well spent