What the FUCK went wrong with Chloe Moretz?

What the FUCK went wrong with Chloe Moretz?

Blacked

Personal trainer probably sucked.

her hands are huge

>chloe child
>HURR DURR BEST GIRL MUH PEDOLOLI
>chloe woman
>WTF HAPN TO LOLI

niggers

how the hell did the nignogs fuck this up?

And once again an oblivious Redditor comes along to fuck up a completely reasonable thread.

She didn't get black'd

She got hillary'd

Modern day feminism.

I fucking love these. plz continue user

how do you photoshop an extra chromosome?

This picture is so wrong.

The guy is holding THREE Coca Cola bottles with one hand, fucking madman.

she doesn't give a fuck anymore

She grew up.

>she blew up

ftfy

She watched Hidamari Sketch.

feminism ya ding ding

moretz' mum is a fucking gargoyle

The fact that she sympathize with killary doesn't surprise me.

Shit genetics. Genes that make cute kids often make ugly adults.

Also she seems to be doing the wrong kind of workouts, and she's always carrying a big sugary drink wherever she goes.

>big sugary drink
>fruit smoothie

what?

fructose, you heard of it??

fructose is not the same as other sugars

Natural fructose isn't bad dumbass. Acting like she's got a corn syrup filled root beer or something

>What the FUCK went wrong with Chloe Moretz?

She's an American.

you seriously cannot be that fucking stupid....

You are yes.

I'd suck on them titties

I'm impressed

Reality hurts.

This has not been shopped or retouched.

fructose is sugar. sugar is fructose SUGAR IS SUGAR YOU FUCKING MORON

you are the most fucking retarded idiot I have seen in decades...go drink bleach

more like this pls

oh real edgy you fuckwhistle. Did your mommy tell you to type that?

super-free bleach, I suppose?

Which one is the mom

obvlivious landwhale detected

which one of those 4 utters?

meant sugar-free, goddammit...

it has a different orientation of atoms, and also acts differently in the body.
do your research before spouting nonsense kiddo

Sugar is sugar, yes. So it is a sugary drink. However implying that a fruit smoothie is bad for you, or adverse to your workout, is plain silly. Fruit delivers many other vitamins and nutrients along with the negligible amount of sugar.

Natural sugar > refined sugar

Know the difference, you are literally and figuratively the most retarded motherfucker on the face of the planet, and any other planet with life on it, expanding the entire span of the universe, or multiverse, your retardation is so severe you make people with an extra chromosome look like they have a MENSA IQ, you should drink acid you retarded fucking pussyhole.

doesnt look that bad un this pic

She's also always wearing high rise pants which exaggerate her already short waist and broad shoulders by making her legs look disproportionately long in relation to her torso.

Just dangling them, teasing... He could drop one (OR ALL!) at any moment... But he won't. OR WILL HE?!

>French Suck

Refined sugar=natural sugar with brown colour taken off
Refined sugar~natural sugar

"human head mit beinen" dat denglisch

That could be a Purple Passion Frappé.

You are so absolutely retarded, how do you even manage to type?

She just has no waist. She needs to wear a boned corset for about 6 months to get a waist, and it's all good

>man bod

First of all you have to work out, elsewise you are stacking up fructose that doesn't equire insulin making it easier to get in every cell, once the energy isn't used to workout fructose turns into saturated fat and stores
Ps: getting pounded by a black cock isn't equal to exercise and workout

Tell what is wrong with that sentance
Pro tip: you can't

Acting like natural sugar is as bad as refined sugar, you are a retard, your autism is immense. You are like rainman crossed with Leo Decaprio's character from Gilbert Grape, you are a spastic, a moron, a complete and utter braindead simpleton.

She grew

You gullible nigger
You hold to that natural shit as if it is your religion
It's natural so it musts be good, it can't possibly be bad
And if it's refined natural it cannot be healthy
Nigger I have bad news for you
A lot (and by a lot I mean total fuckton) of natural stuff isn't good for you
And even more of rafinned stuff is equal quality to natural stuff
Get your head out of your ass and do some research before you start talikng shit as if you knew everything there is to know

You are the dictionary definition of nigger
You think that natural sugars in fruit are as bad as refined sugars and syrup
You make me weep for mankind
You dumb coon
You retarded nigger
I bet you can't even count past 10 without help
You should an hero
Find a razor
and play your wrist like a fucking violin with it
You dirty, autistic, inbred, retarded, shitskinned, extra chromosome, spasticated RETARD

Chloe's dad is a plastic surgeon...jesus fucking christ that science has a long way to go

The retardation radiates from your posts so much that I got cancer
I haven't said sugars are bad, in mild usage they are esential but once you have too much it doesn't matter if it's natural or refined because it is too much
You think that drink from fruits that are sprayed with all kinds of chemicals in order to preserve them are good for you? Kys retard
You are better of adding a spoon of sugar in water and drain a home grown lemon into it

Look how fucking retarded you are, I hope you really did get cancer, I hope your mom and granny get cancer, I hope your mom dies in her sleep tonight you retarded piece of shit. kys

she has a nice cameltoe

(You)

fuckin hurrrrrrrrrrrdaperdaperdaaaahurrrrp

kys

if she wears no makeup she could accurately depict hillary in a movie

or just pop a multivit and stop eating like a fatcunt

Today on Sup Forums:
Another gulible retard which is most presumably an edgy 16 year old that has to wind his anger from the fact that his crush is fucked by an alpha male, and the fact that his family gave him no love whatsoever doesn't help either
Appearently he tries to give sophisticated advice to fellow anons on wether or not natural sugars are better than refinned, throughout the process he finds himself in a dead end with a fact that there really isn't a significant difference whatsoever, and then tries to back himself up with wishes for user's mother and grandmother to decease during their slumber, as an edgy kid he is

Live on the edge kid, just watch out not to cut yourself

Cacti

Look guys, an actual autistic person

Autism is in my veins user, there is no cure

My theory: ever since that creeper took this pic of her, she vowed to make herself as unattractive as possible in order to make herself unappealing to potential stalkers

a girl has no neck

story?

guy take picture
girl get fat

>Chloe would rather have dinner with this greasy faggot than any of us
>feelsbad

she is fucking eating with a fork when clearly chopsticks are available/10

The reality is she got a taste of cock a few years ago and thought yummy this is nice so she had a bit more and thought yummy yummy this cock tastes so much better than the last one so flash forward a few years and what you see now is a face that has been rammed full of cock constant fucking blowing 24/7 for a few years which is going to have that effect.

Fuck off weeaboo. Forks are patrician. As much as I like using chopsticks they are shit when forks are available.

So is the rice nigger though

Fruit has sugar in it, a lot, actually.

Fucktard

She's looking fine as fuck.

Oh shit, another retarded autist

Also, all her brothers are homosexuals and so it's obvious she got shit genetics in her.

i am asian and i prefer to use forks and spoons when i cannot raise the bowl to my mouth...