This grown ass man this I'm a woman, let's see how far we can take this

This grown ass man this I'm a woman, let's see how far we can take this.

"I know right? All of the guys tell me the same, for 100$ It's yours"

you wanna come over and eat it?

Keep em coming

How about I come over to your place and you can see it in person? ;)

AYE RIGHT I'LL BASH YER FUCKIN HEAD OFF MATE I PRACTICE SHILLELAGH FIGHTIN SINCE I WAS 14 YE FUCKIN BELLEND MATE COME AT ME MATE!

Simple man..

Cock or gtfo

Oh, Heaven, give ear to my consultation
And strengthen the bold sons of Old Granuaile
And promise that my country will soon be a nation
And bring back my Blackbird of sweet Avondale

HAHAHAHA

So you're in the wild, toasting marshmallows with your family and telling ghost stories, and out of nowhere a great, big grizzly bear approaches. I know, your initial instinct will be to give that bear a handjob. DO NOT. Try as hard as you can NOT TO GIVE THAT BEAR A HANDJOB.
Here's why: 1. Bears love handjobs. It's their favorite thing. But when a bear receives a handjob, upon reaching beargasm, they will instantly demand another. "MOAR HANDJOBS," they'll roar. It's not like when humans receive handjobs and they subsequently feel terrible about themselves because nobody really enjoyed what just happened. Bears can't get enough, and if you don't comply to their request for round two, they will retaliate by taking your child out for ice-cream, but then telling them they have to order the coffee flavor.
1. When being pleasured by a hand, the bear will try to make eye contact with you. Avoid this at all costs. The moment you lock eyes, you will be mentally transported to your most cherished childhood memory. From then on, when you visualize that memory, you will permanently see image of a bear receiving handjob in the background.

2. As mentioned last time, a beargasm lasts precisely 23 minutes. But what you might not know is that it takes three months for them to get off. Please see reason number one for as to why this is an unfortunate reality. 

3. Bears are known gossips. If they're pleased with your performance, they will undoubtedly tell every bear they know and you will the slut of the forest. "It was a one time thing," you'll say when bears begin calling you at home and you have to explain yourself to your wife, who has already judged you for the time you performed cunnilingus on a dolphin.

4. During day 38 of your bearjob, the bear's face will begin to resemble your deceased grandfather. This will make the following 52 days a nightmare. Unless that's your thing. In that case, enjoy yourself. But at least call your grandma to apologize when you're done.

It's $5 a pic then, and sorry that was for my ex

if dubs send him nudes

"Oh I'm sorry just my boyfriend hates little English cunts such as yourself, he's Irish by the way."

lol win

Oh shit nigger

Tits or gtfo

Let's try anal. I have my 10 inch black dildo ready for you.

Most people don't advertisse, but I get it your to poor to afford a few pics of my feet so you an cum,

gay. op is a dude acting like a girl. you are both gay actually

Cock or gtfo

There's a $5 fee or you can get free pics if you rub your feces on your chest. It will help set the mood ;)

Hitler did nothing wrong

is this a get thread?

Duh lol

holy fuck

Three dubs in a row. The dubs got trips

>is this a get thread?
>gets dubs

Indeed

C-c-c-combo Breaker!!!!

5 in a row?? How is this happening??

top zozzle

Fuck that Guy this is about dubs now

Thread has been derailed by dubs

Sad but true aye.

WAT IS HAPPENING?!?!

Op sorry your thread got derailed but please keep me informed this is funny still

more dubs checking in

powerful and innovative statement

Check em

I've had three sets of dubs this time
Pretty sure I'm lying when it asked if I'm a robot...

Sorry, rest of Sup Forums, we've stolen all your dubs

GG Gentlemen.

all your dubs are belong to us

We are the Dubatheon and Ours are the dubs

LOL Aye.