Ionsgate CEO Says They May Make 7 More POWER RANGERS Movies

>"We are really, really excited about the ‘Power Rangers’ movie, " revealed that he potentially envisions a future where "We could see doing five or six or seven." He also added that they were quite pleased with the positive reaction to the costume reveal.

>comicbookmovie.com/action/lionsgate-ceo-says-they-may-make-7-more-power-rangers-movies-new-photos-a142039

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

indiegogo.com/projects/the-order--2#/
youtube.com/watch?v=-M_Gx4QUxnY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lionsgate*

Wow that looks pretty good!

I hope they use a different ranger team for each one. It could be the start of the Power Rangers Cinematic Universe.

>They May Make 7 More POWER RANGERS Movies
Ah the movie studios' optimism...

Their suits seem over designed. They should have gone with sleeker look, similar to modern Western super heroes.

>Lionsgate "We Cant Make Less Than 8 Movies A Franchise" Studios

I wish capeshit would die off already.

Are they actually making a movie or just re-editing/re-dubbing a jap movie?

if these movies have a super cheap budget sure they could

Howhat you want your franchise senpai?

>Ah the movie studios' optimism...

i bet they got all these unknown actors for the roles so they could pay them jack shti and locked them into long ass contracts

They're making a movie

>its a movie based on something from your childhood being made into a gritty reboot franchise with 100 parts movie

god i fucking hate jews

What's this kikery?

I don't think our kindly Jew overlords would do that. That's mean.

They made how many fucking Saw movies? They churn this shit out cheap and every year before people get sick of them.

GREEN RANGER CONFIRMED

Wut

They see movies as "ecosystems of content" and "brand initiatives" rather than movies.

hahahaha oh man those were the days

Ah, gotchu

Lol was that based with the movie?

That's a putty you idiot

nICE to see some cool diversity in a big flick!

Sony had this HUGE plan that After Earth would sell so well that they would launch comics, figurines, video games, merch and stuff alongside it, make it a popular universum.
But the movie was shit so it flopped.

Oh god why is this happening someone please stop the pain

indiegogo.com/projects/the-order--2#/

That is CLEARLY a Loogie, bro

>people say first suits are overdesigned
>new suits are the complete opposite

Bravo Nolan

The putties were grey not green you fucking retard.

Everyone wants to be fucking Marvel.
Marvel's cucked Hollywood so bad that all the studios are racing to try to catch up.

Uhhh... why is tychus' face from sc2 on some on that shit?

Which is funny, because Marvel is the reason we even have Power Rangers in the first place

It's just a mockup to show some rich Jew how much money they could make if they fund the After Earth Product Ecosystem.

Or a Saban Cinematic Universe with Masked Rider. VR Troopers and Beetleborgs getting in on the action.

How do you go from this?

ask them --->

Because the merch hadn't been made yet. It was just place holders.

The point is that the studios internally hyped After Earth as the next big cinematic universe with a billion dollar in sales for tie in merchandise.

to this?

I think they should have gone with a modern update on the older style designs. I like how clean and simple they are. The new ones have too many lines and seem over designed.

honesty looks the same

are you not hyped for the Godzilla/King Kong kinographic universe?

Not Sony, my bad.

>Megaforce Black with the katana

To this?

The OTT muzzle flash was fucking grim, but funny

This. Lionsgate is a business.

>positive reaction to the costume reveal
WTF ?? There 's a positive reaction ?!

i wish they would make seven sequels to Gods of Egypt instead

I'm personally looking forward to the Universal Monster Universe.
I can't wait for the Mummy vs The Creature from the Black Lagoon: Monster Mash Begins

if you don't like the boob plates you are sexist

>positive reaction to the costume reveal

Who the fuck thinks that garbage looks good?

oh no Lionsgate is making this? oh man

Marvel drones

Lagoon Goon will be their Hulk

>SWAMP SMASH!

>multicolored teen battle suits

If this is 'bad' then what the fuck is 'good'?

is the tyranosaurus zord spoiled yet

I think it's more the concept reflected in the suits, like almost everything nowadays Power Rangers are being taken too seriously. If it was as camp as it was way back when, I'd be much more pliable to watching it because it's closer to the shit I remember.

Their lips are too prominent. Like they were likely based on real world molds.

I bet the original JP Super Sentai did the exact same thing, noticed their mouths looked absurdly large, then went with technically unrealistic but better looking small mouths.

It looks like they're pouting.

No

Who's the leader?
Dracula?

>it's bad because it's not like the shit I used to watch on saturdays while eating Caca Puffs

Dino Charge

NO BULGE
O

B
U
L
G
E

There's no Yellow, of course there wouldn't be a bulge

I hope that the Megazord/zords is at least badass looking to make up for this costume

But, considering this year sentai's mecha is a literral bricks that combine into Minecraft Megazord....Whatever Megazord they showed in this movie couldn't be that bad.

So more 'not muh' manchild shit

Okay got it thanks!

Concept art

Way more likeable because it's true to what it always has been which is children's tv.
In a sense, yeah, it's going to end up being like the kid on the playground who took role playing to the extreme.

>We could see doing five or six or seven.

Why does this even need to be said? They have over twenty seasons of shit they could adapt even without tapping into anything they ignored from Sentai. If they play their cards right they could ride this money train literally forever. If anything it sounds like they're shooting too low by trying to make one long story instead of a ton of short ones.

Will Smith and his kooky son was in it. Of course it'd flop hard.

YO I AIN'T SCARED OF NO MONSTER YO

Rejected Concept art

I know, looks alright desu familia

Combine that with the fact it was directed by M.Night Shyamalan and you got the perfect recipe of flopped box office and buried franchise.

>Not liking the Zyuoh Cubes

wew lad

>Dissing ZyuohKing

>Using Toys

this looks like something a woman designed

>Lionsgate

The studio so desperate for big flick they are developing Hunger Games prequel series right now

JUST

>directed by M.Night Shyamalan

AYYYY

Gotta admit I'm impressed how well he's hanged on despite having only one good movie.

Well, he's got 2.75 good movies
Unbreakable and Sixth Sense.
Half point of Signs.
Quarter point for Village

>Unbreakable
all memes aside, this is capekino

The first and last.

i hope they do based carrangers

best robo

If there's a studio that overstays their welcome in any series it's Liongate.

They pretty much bled the Saw series dry.

If any of their movies make even a tiny bit of money they try to push for a sequel right away.
Plus those fucking Madea movies. Fuck.

Was this the Power Rangers movie we deserved?
youtube.com/watch?v=-M_Gx4QUxnY

No, it's still shit

How do you figure?

They use guns. the end.

the creator abu dabi what ever the fuck is a racist faggot

>Tries too hard to be edgy
>Made by people who know nothing about PR
>Gets praised for being "Dark", even though the show itself did that and did it better
I'm just a pissy bitch

See pic
I can see where you're coming from, but I think that, if not the destination, it was still a step in the right direction. No-one ever contemplated what these child soldiers would be like grown up, they didn't really have a choice in the power thrust upon them and it was interesting to see the decisions each of them made when presented with an opportunity to change. At worst, it was better than what's likely going to be a 2 hour quipfest with characters trapped in the second dimension.

It's a kids show