Why is European cuisines (except the Italy and partially Spain) such a shit compared to all the other world regions...

Why is European cuisines (except the Italy and partially Spain) such a shit compared to all the other world regions cuisines? Their cuisine lacks pickles, salt, spices. Moreover, they eat meat with blood which is disgusting and directly forbidden in all the abrahamic religions.
Russian cuisine, for example, is based on a salty tastes, we have pickles of everything, garlic, tomato, cucumber. Oliv'e salad. Mayonnaise is used extensively. Shchi and Borshch. Shashlyk. Europeans can't compete, just look at picreleated.
And I talk only about our cuisine, not mentioning culinary powerhouses like Japan, Thailand, India, China...

Other urls found in this thread:

ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090131185907AAQosWA
k-istine.ru/head/questions-354.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YOU SAY THAT TO MY FACE

sorry Vladimir but I don't agree with you.

>Moreover, they eat meat with blood which is disgusting
Into the trash you go.

You seem to really love pickles kolya.

Relax your anus

>He has never been to Europe and tried its god-tier cuisine

Russia is in Europe m8.

Further on have you ever tried Greek food or just Balkan food in general?

>Russian cuisine

Cuck and retard. Why would a sane person, not infected by western culture, eat barely roasted meat? It may contain parasites and diseases which are eliminated with roasting, boiling or other thermical processing.
Yeah, salami. What a """"""""special"""""""" food.
I actually said that Spanish cuisine is pretty okay.

The stuff he's got in the pic looks like food from Balkan.

It's not salami, it's falukorv. He's being ironic, since falukorv is a cheap staple meal in Sweden.

Falukorv isn't salami you halfwit

it's clearly falukorv

We have a lot of other tasty things.
>Russia is in Europe
Go read something on culture, I wasn't talking about geography.
>Greek food or just Balkan food in general
Well, they are closer to MENA food, it's not a European food. Balkan food is based on kebabs, and it's great and delicious but that's not what I mean.
Just look at these pro-Western cucks. I would tell your moms to feed you only with borshch while I fuck them tomorrow.

>india
>powerhouse
That shit is pretty damn boring, even if you ignore having to poo in the loo for the upcoming 24h.

Just go to a nearest good grill house or bar and try a medium-rare New York or Ribeye steak with a glass of decent wine or beer. You can thank me later.

ARE YOU TELLING ME YOU HAVEN'T HEARD OF THE FAMOUS SWEDISH SAUSAGE FALUKORV?

This triggers and enrages westerners

Yes hello is this sausages general?
Have Guatemalan longaniza

redpill me on falukorv swebro

Sorry, but I don't eat blood, I am not idiot. Fuck, your pic looks disgusting.
Idk, I love curry a lot, masala is gorgeous thing.
I didn't too. I am acknowledged to Swedish cuisine mostly by Ikea Food and Ikea food is insipid garbage with strange cowberry sauce.

That's one nice greek souvlaki, super tasty.

Have you tried morcilla de Burgos? You will love it.

>not wanting all of that AND the blood

t. muslim

And imagine they eat that meat almost fresh.
Also shashlyk is obviously more tasty because it's exposed to marinade before roasting.

Этo блюдo кaвкaзcких oбeзъян, a нe pyccкaя кyхня.

Pinchos morunos are the best kind of shashlik, based sandcoons brought them here. We expelled the sandcoons, but kept the food.

>I don't eat blood, I am not an idiot.
Actually you are
ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090131185907AAQosWA

Pyccкoй кyхни нe cyщecтвyeт.

>And imagine they eat that meat almost fresh.
>Also shashlyk is obviously more tasty because it's exposed to marinade before roasting.
I don't if you're stupid or misguided.

>morcilla
It's called moronga my españolete friend

What even is that?

Russians stealing caucasian culture and FOOD

Shashlik is NOT russian

LA UNICA MORCILLA BUENA ES LA DE ARROZ JODER!!!
LAS DE CEBOLLA SON OBRA DEL DIABLO!!!

This guy is clearly a chechnyan.
It's evident by the fact that he's scared of myoglobin and prefers marinades to the real taste of meat

>szaszłyk
>put whatever you find in your fridge on a fucking stick
Wew, amazing cuisine Ivan
>Cuck and retard. Why would a sane person, not infected by western culture, eat barely roasted meat? It may contain parasites and diseases which are eliminated with roasting, boiling or other thermical processing.
The only cuck and a retard here is you.
If your slaughterhouses and restaurants are unable to keep meat fresh and clean then it's your problem.

It's forbidden in orthodoxy, and it's the original Christianity.
Дoлбoeб?
Was watching Druzhe Oblomov many times, he always roasted stakes without marinade.
Lol. Shashlyk came to us from Caucasus in early 19th century and became the totally standard food. I think 200+ years is enough, you know.

lo más mexicano que he oído en mi vida

>Sorry, but I don't eat blood, I am not idiot.
mudshit detected

All the Russian food is about marinades, m8. Also blood is forbidden, read Bible, Deeds of Apostles, 15:29. If you Catholics consume blood, you're idiots.

mmmmmm
so yummy

>Was watching Druzhe Oblomov many times, he always roasted stakes without marinade.
Those are no steaks, those are American bbq. Steaks are cooked without marinade, of course, only sauce. And it's perfect.

Looks like a new year vomit.

That actually looks pretty good

Lol.
You Catholics are idiots.
k-istine.ru/head/questions-354.htm
Use google translate and see an answer of orthodox priest.
Is it Oliv'e? But I see mushrooms there.

>He fell for the jewish fairytales.

I think it's you who should read Acts of the Apostles, especially chapter 10 m8

You fuckers even fucking loaned a word meaning buttered bread.

We used to have a monopoly on spice trade in Europe.
We like to put spices in our cakes and cookies.

>unironically being a sudaca
suicidate tio

>sheep's head
>pickled ram testicles
>pickled whale blubber
>(pickled) head cheese
>(pickled) liver sausage
>blood sausage
>rotten shark
>dried stockfish
>smoked lamb
how can other countries even compete?

>>sheep's head
>>pickled ram testicles
>>pickled whale blubber
>>(pickled) head cheese
>>rotten shark

Oh my...
Whale blubber? I don't even know......

«Пoceмy я пoлaгaю нe зaтpyднять oбpaщaющихcя к Бoгy из язычникoв, a нaпиcaть им, чтoбы oни вoздepживaлиcь oт ocквepнeннoгo идoлaми, oт блyдa, yдaвлeнины и кpoви, и чтoбы нe дeлaли дpyгим тoгo, чeгo нe хoтят ceбe» (Дeян. 15, 19-20).
Translate it.
Also idk if you Catholics eat it, it's forbidden by the Orthodoxy, it's official position of orthodox church: it's forbidden to eat blood, animals who died by themselves, and food commited to idols by pagans.
>blood sausage
>rotten shark
Just why?

>he doesn't know the difference between blood and myoglobin

>blood sausage
it's alright, the taste isn't revolting or jarring, just has a small hint of blood/iron in the taste

the blubber is actually the most disgusting thing on that list
we pickle with lactic acid, not vinegar so it all gets this disgusting milky sour taste and all the fat keeps the taste so well

the ram tests are much better because they don't hold as much flavor

>blood sausage
The whole Europe eats blood sausage you dumb kacap.
>Also idk if you Catholics eat it, it's forbidden by the Orthodoxy, it's official position of orthodox church: it's forbidden to eat blood, animals who died by themselves, and food commited to idols by pagans.
Wow gee it's almost as if a bunch of sandnigger kikes who wrote down the Bible didn't have fridges back then. Really makes you think.

>Use google translate and see an answer of orthodox priest.
tip top kek lmao
>implying I give the tiniest of fucks about what a mongoloid superstitious redneck from some dunghole in Siberia has to say about my national dishes which were eaten here for centuries
What makes you think anyone else than you would be interested in Orthocucks' opinion on delicious and nutritious blood sausage or black soup?
Do you have actual autism?

>butthurt pole detected

is there any other kind?

There are also dead ones.

>Their cuisine lacks pickles, salt, spices.
Meanwhile 99% of Russian food is """seasoned"" with salt, pepper and maybe - if you're lucky - dill and/or mustard.

Argentina does it better.

Also
>Russian talking about food
Now I've seen everything.

t. Möhammed

I don't like raw fish, which writes off 90% of japanese cuisine, and indian '''''food''''' is fucking disgusting.

Chinese is ok. Don't know about thai but i'd guess it's standard chinese condimented a la indian so that all natural tastes and aromas are killed so that there's only a clusterfuck of curry and the usual fuckton of other spices taste in your mouth.

>teleports behind you

try this