How does this make you feel, Sup Forums?

How does this make you feel, Sup Forums?

Fine

plz stop posting these shitty fucking bait posts. if you want a hit gf, get off fucking 4 chan and do something with ur life.
how any of us "feel" about this does not matter. being upset at this is similar to being upset at gay couples. their relationship doesn't effect you at all.

he should be painlessly killed
she should be tortured to death

>their relationship doesn't effect you at all
until you find out your sweet gf had 4 black dicks in her before you and you feel like a cuck faggot

its rare but you know...

But he can't, he's at his job, earning money to post these threads every hour.

I don't understand? if ur gf had 4 black dicks in her vs 4 white dicks vs 4 hispanic dicks vs 4 eskimo dicks what difference does that make exactly if that was her past and she chooses to be with you now? ur going to scrutinize her cuz she didn't stay "pure" for you? that seems a bit pretentious.
is it because of the long black dick stereotype? I don't completely understand ur logic especially when u say "cuck" faggot. unless she is fucking other people while she is with you...that isn't a cuck situation

Niggers live a barbaric lifestyle, and to find out that a girl you're with is okay with that barbaric lifestyle is fucking gross and unattractive

Literally nobody wants the remnants of a nigger

Polluting her pure Irish blood

Only whiny faggots care

It doesn't.

Good, let that slut get herself killed with some niggernogger gang issue

Same post every hour, like clockwork.

jealous cause i want dat nig dick too

Yep. It's not just one poster and they're getting paid, otherwise this wouldn't make any sense, seeing these threads every hour, 24/7.

>ur going to scrutinize her cuz she didn't stay "pure" for you? that seems a bit pretentious.
how is that pretentious exactly?
seems extremely reasonable to me.
there is (still) a social stigma around being a whore for a reason. it takes no fucking effort what so ever to have sex as a woman. all you have to do is say yes.

fine by me dude

Like her African missionary work is making a difference

Makes me wonder how much she charges per hour, anyone?

your line of logic is inherently flawed. a hypothetical girl with hypothetical 4 black people, but in your mind, it is inarguable that those 4 black people live the same life.
ie, our current president and a strong candidate for republican nomination are black. Ben Carson was also the first and only person to ever successfully separate siamese twins.

and then your second statment:
>"Literally nobody wants the remnants of a nigger"
so...ur saying that every girl in existence who has had a black boyfriend has trouble finding another mate?

nothing u say makes any sense

can you be considered a cuck if you're not white?

What's this girls name

now what you are saying is a personal preference. if u stay pure as well, what can I say? if you prefer ur girl to be a virgin its your choice but that is neither here nor there in the topic of this particular thread

How dis make u feel white boi?

Are you mad about something m8?

bad shoop

>if u stay pure as well
it doesn't work like that. its the other way around. more sexual partners as a man= high value.
>now what you are saying is a personal preference
i think that's most guys preference

This makes me feel hard. If only that cunt wasn't in the way.

It's about time we've had smart people on Sup Forums, thanks user

I've been on Sup Forums for the last 3 years and this is the first time I see someone who's not a complete retard

There are plenty of smart people on Sup Forums. It's just that most are smart enough not to respond to obvious bait, or even read the threads.

And, before you ask, your comment was on the front page, so I was curious

see

stop beastiality