Femanon here

femanon here.
why /b hate blacks so much?

I don't, it's just fags that hate blacks.

they smell bad

>Subhuman detected

u jelly?

>implying you have half that size

We're just jealous. We know you can never come back, so that's one out the window.

Enjoy.

There is a difference between blacks and niggers /b hates niggers of all colors

Sup Forums only has black people that post, but their all anonomous, so it's just niggers trolling niggers, all day, black on black crime

Morning Joy Anonymous (ID: 3wmCwX1E) 08/22/16(Mon)01:08:59 No.86094342▶

Anyone record MSNBC about 1045am eastern today. They had rap-artist founder of Public Enemy. Behind him they showed the notorious COP-IN-CROSSHAIRS image.He was going on about Aldof OOPS Rudolph Giuliani and make america rage again. Boy if the Trump supporters did something that inflammatory.......

its true

agree

Do I?

Not bad, just weird. Like they have 3 different kinds of lotion on and just ate a funnel cake

i dislike the color brown it makes me sad

The funny thing is she only dated him for a week and only because he stalked her online and bought her gifts so she felt obligated. She broke up with him soon after their first kiss. He was pissed that he never got to bang her, so he released those lingerie pics of her.

Because they're a burden and they make America a laughingstock by lowering its IQ and test averages while making its crime rates skyrocket.

even monkeys can fuck, donkey

Because they make most of the criminals and the sjws

B8 > R8
He's going all out.

everyone hates niggers

Sup Forums just doesn't pussyfoot around the truth

I hate niggers, yes I do. I hate niggers, how about you?
I hate the blacks, it opened up my eyes, I hate the blacks. Niggers are demanding, and lack any understanding.

Cause /b is full of edge-lords who were never loved by their parents.

We don't hate blacks. This isn't Sup Forums. We hate niggers. Even blacks hate niggers