Movies you're most looking forward to in 2016

Movies you're most looking forward to in 2016

I'll start
>Loving

Richard and Mildred Loving, an interracial couple, are sentenced to prison in Virginia in 1958 for getting married.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MPglBG2WTZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I fucking wish Sup Forums could talk about movies again.
It's stupidly obvious what you're doing and that it is going to work. Fucking hate this board

I'll watch anything Jeff Nichols.

what the fuck are you on about you fucking faggot
i wanna discuss movies
>LE INTERRACIAL
not my problem Sup Forumsfags gets triggered by everything

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FFUCK YOU

was mildred a common name for a black woman?
also what a lame premise

Because Americans are trying so hard to force the cuck meme. White Americans are just as autistic as Indian men

The Masterpiece

The premise actually happened though. I think it's kind of interesting.

>Black woman and white man
Eww, that's not how progressivess should be portrayed. It would only objectify black women and strenghten the position of white oppressors.

I fucking wish Hollywood would make films again and not force a political agenda into art. It's stupidly obvious what they're doing and that it's working. Fucking hate Hollywood

If anyone isn't memeing and is interested in the Loving there's a good doc about them called The Loving Story. The husband is a really sweet, quiet guy who just loved his wife, he had no intentions of being a civil rights hero or change society. It's nice to see the small stories of that era and not the huge men of history

Underrated post

Thanks for the advice, have not seen that one

But yeah I agree with you. Honestly this entire board is full of plebs that just discuss big blockbusters and other garbage, maybe wrong place to discuss movies like this

I'll check it out. Thanks user.

I heard about this, meant to watch it, then forgot. Thanks for reminding me user.

The still image makes me interested because they look authentically 1950s as fuck.

CHALKED

That shaved albino ape looks like an American to you?

Looks like Brett Favre.

like Lance Armstrong's face on Brett's head

Always thought it was kinda cute the court case is referred to as Loving v. Virginia, like it's a literal fight between the state of Virginia and the emotion of love. D'awww.

Looks pretty cute desu

youtube.com/watch?v=MPglBG2WTZw

dude oscar bait lmao

do they still do that in Virginia?

The new Mel Gibson film where he's the alcoholic, dead-beat dad.

This actually happened user, that's why Virginia is made for lovers