JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/108153873
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>dem dead eyes

Never marry a woman. If you need sex, go pick up a girl.

literally no shame

astounding

i used to think johnny depp was an alright guy, but then he made all those crappy movies

Why does she need his money if she's also a famous movie star

JUSTDECAI

Jesus, women are pure evil. Couldn't she have waited a month or two? I mean, everyone knew she was with him for the money, but come on.

Tell me anons....

>dem dead eyes

Within 5 years it won't just be his eyes that are dead

She's a B-lister at best.

This better not be fucking real

OP better be rusing

>he trusted a woman

I can bang one out in less than a minute. No need for a woman ever.

I saw in an interview him saying it's all for his kids now. They keep offering him all this insane money he doesn't want or need but he does it so his kids and grandkids can have it. he was talking about pirates specifically, though.

Who's cucking who?

cucked americans

She's not, really. She was a c-lister when she married Depp.

She's now mostly known as Johnny Depp's ex wife.

Her stardom and career might not last forever, but Alimony will last for ever.

She's just securing her future.

I thought everyone in Hollywood had an open relationship anyway

But I guess if he cheated on her, fair enough. If I had a wife and she cheated on me I'd want to spite her too

EL JUSTO JAJAJAJAJA
AY CARUMBA!!!

This is shown true in white womens eagerness to fuck blacks.

Literally a succubus or whatever

The face of Sup Forums.

Are you really surprised? I mean look at them, he's 20 years older and looks like an old alcoholic gypsy. Do you really think one of the hottest women in Hollywood married him out of love?

Everyone in Hollywood belongs in a Gulag

>but Alimony will last for ever.

Wrong. It will last until he dies, which might be soon.

>Getting married

>EVER

Don't blame women. Blame the way we culture them.

You raise an entire half of the population with the mindset that it is wholly acceptable to be largely dependent on the other half, while also granting them the freedom to do as they please. This is the result.

It nevertheless actually pains me that women like her get away with it

It only gets worse when you realize tumblr would support her cuz muh sogony.

>spending two months comforting a crying loser who is too depressed to get his dick up

Yeah, nah

Men need to take care of their women ALL the time, otherwise what are you even worth?

Yeah didn't see that coming.

Reminder that she was spit roasted by Snyder and Momoa to get the role of Mera

vimeo.com/108153873

It's Depp's own fault. Why anyone would get married in the current year is beyond me. It's a fucking trap, especially if you're rich.

Fuck, I wish I was gay.

What is that source? Is it reliable?

lmao JUST
it's like that edit with mummy guy
JUST... hahaha
JUST

She doesnt

She wants it because she covets the money because think of all the things she could buy with the millions of dollars

Are there any good shoops yet?

all me

WEW LAD

His story is one I empathize with. Why?

girlfriend of 4 years broke up with me yesterday. I moved across the US with her 6 months ago, and we're currently living in her dad's house. I have no job, no money, and can't yet make the 40-some hour drive back home. I gave up everything to be here, and now I have nothing.

She waited until I had given up my job, spent all my money on the move and was stranded in a foreign city before leaving me.

Her father has also told me as of this morning that I have the rest of the day to form a plan for leaving, and the next couple days to actually leave.

So, yeah. I understand that feeling of betrayal. Literally the worst time in my life has begun, and I'm back to square one at 27 years old.

greed is a hell of a drug