Are there any earbuds so much better than the standard apple ones that are actually worth buying?

Are there any earbuds so much better than the standard apple ones that are actually worth buying?

Any

any? even skullcandy?

0/10

?

up) yup

VE Monk

Looks pretty sketchy...

Nah, it's not. I bought 3 pairs through AliExpress. Only $5 and they are lightyears ahead of Apple

>lightyears ahead of Apple
As in comfort, music quality, or something else?

Epic buyer's remorse there buddy, enjoy your lead filled ear cavities

Apple EarPods are actually the best earbuds you can get for under $50. Don't listen to these poorfags that can't shell out $29 for a pair of earbuds

the senn CX300II models are great first ~100 earbuds
i remember when i first got a pair after using nothing but cheap shit and how ecstatic i was. good times

That's pretty much what I'm so skeptical about.

>great first ~100 earbuds
What? Did you mean dollars- I just checked and their 25$.

really? they used to be about 90 here. im also from aus and the dollarydoo prices are outrageous a lot of the time.

Yeah, they're 25 on Amazon. I read a couple of the reviews and it seems that the price did vary. They look pretty good.

No. There is no such thing as good earbuds. As earbuds go, the Apple ones are among the best.

Etymotic Research

Music quality. Trust me on that. However, I will say they are really uncomfortable in my ears, something Apple did really well

Okay, sounds good.

theyre excellent. the bass is overblown but who cares at that price.

Almost all earbuds have the same sound quality so look for the comfiest

The bass is actually what I was going, but you're right, at the price I don't really care.

I use these in public and at home use my good headphones. For earbuds it really doesn't matter