He thinks the directors cut will save the movie

>He thinks the directors cut will save the movie

Doesn't need to be saved, since the theatrical cut was already a masterpiece and substantially better than anything in the MCU.

>he thinks this deserves it's own thread

DCfags and marvelfags are the worst part of this Board

>That gif

Fucking internet.

It's literally only marveldrones. They have no taste and shove it in everyone's faces.

Blankman is better

>muh capekino

Both of you need to go

>and shove it in everyone's faces.

>HEY GUYS LOOK AT MY INFOGRAPHS LOOK AT THEM LOOK AT THEM SEE THE SUBTEXT SYMBOLISM AND REFERENCES THAT MAKE BVS A MASTERPEICE INSTEAD OF A BLOATED TURD LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK

Piss off

/thread

everyone in this thread is triggered, everyone.

The only thing that could save that movie is time travel

And that would include you and OP, assuming you're not the same person to begin with.

What was wrong with the new Captian America comic?

By what exactly?

Don't make me laugh.

I can't wait to see this scene.

Cap is hydra now

What is this?

Deleted scene - probably in the director's cut, but I don't know that for sure.

probably Aquadude's crib

is it really? where is the screencap from?

>phoneposting

BvS was closer to a marvel movie than previous movies

I'm not the guy who originally posted it up in , so I don't really have anything but the hope that it's in the director's cut. Maybe he'll chime back in.

Haha nice, kys buddy all capeshit is shit. BvS is special shit tier shit

Oh oh, the Marveldrone is mad.
Those are made to share between people that like and discuss the movie. If they bother you it's merely collateral. Ignore BvS threads if they hurt your delicate feelings.

It supposedly a scene which is gonna be in the extended edition. Its a nightmare scene for Superman back in Ancient Rome.

Do you know where the screencap is from? That looks incredibly dope.

It's kind of precious the way they inevitably refer to those caps as autism without being able to refute a single thing in them.

capeshit: not even once

kys dkek autist

And that, friends, is what they call serendipity.

Yeah bro totally. Hey what's your favorite Transformers movie? Mine's 2.

Marveldrones and DCfags need to be put onto another containment board like what Sup Forums did with Pokemon

You have to be completely fucking retarded to compare BvS to Transformers.

Transformers is a lot more like pretty much every MCU movie with incoherent action and LOLQUIPS every thirty seconds.

Nah sorry , got it off another thread . Looks pretty legit to me though.

I have to say I'm rather impressed by whoever is putting in effort to create gifkino

You are the ones who spent 3 years doing damage control over MoS, trying to explain why it wasn't complete trash.

Its not , that's a recreation of a real Roman statue to Jupiter. Looks like a dream scene where superman is some sort of dictator or sum shit.

t. increasingly nervous mcuck

Nice image. I remember that arc, where the Riddler puts the Batman in a situation where he has to do a tracheotomy on that baby because it's got a ping pong ball down its windpipe. I think he was working some sort of ritual magic and needed the Batman to do it. Weird arc.

Hey bro chill. Just comparing two legitimate cinematic masterpieces.

the irony is palpable. goddamn

>Bvs released
>MARVEL BTFO HAHA threads daily
>CW beats BVS
>WOW MARVELFAGS CANT CONTROL THEMSELVES WOW
Hypocrite

If you haven't figured out that the vast majority of "BTFO" threads like this are the same guy playing both sides of the fence, I really don't know what else to say.

Reply to the troll for your own amusement only, employ at your own discretion the tools given to you by the board's designers, and move on.

I can't be sure if it's legit or not.

That's not what happened at all. Is it your first month here?

>MoS got mixed reception and it underperformed
>BvS got critically panned and it heavily underperformed
>Suicide Squad doing reshoots just when BvS got panned
>Aquaman getting page 1 rewrite
>Flash director bails out
>Cyborg apparently cancelled
>Snyder as producer of the DCEU replaced with the producer of Green Lantern

Everything's fine people.

>spend 3 years saying that BvS is going to kill Marvel
>surprised when people laugh when they remember what that thing ended up being

the movie got ripped into, but take that away and it doesn't take you to the opposite extreme man. not at all

>2months
>user still mad
user's level of insecurity is over 9000