Roast me

Roast me

Rules are rules OP. Tits or gtfo.

And time stamp that shit.

It's not a girl you moron it's a faggot trap.

you should probably kill yourself

I can tell over the internets your mouth smells cat food, show tits then gtfo

You looka likea man

yet you couldn't tell the difference from a real bitch and bait?

don't pat yourself on the back just yet kid.

I bet you made that face troughout highschool, hiding the depression and suicide toughts behind a fake smile.

Show dat ass.

let it out user.

This dude leterally asked to be roasten.
You do understand what roasting means right?

Your really hot 6/10

I do all the time

Not your personal army bitch. nevermind, tits or gtfo

Spread your trap ass

you cant be this new

How can we roast you if we don't know your name?

I'd bang it

i have to go take a shit, enjoy you're stay.

I doubt that's you because there's no timestamp. You probably saw this on reddit and thought that you'd find better roasts here.

But what I don't get is why not just say "roast this person"? We can already see that she, possibly he (looks like a trap) wants to be roasted.

stop thinking, it's Sup Forums for fucks sake.

well I guess you aren't the worst trap I've ever seen

You looks like a Trap before he puts on his makeup. Boom!

>*drops mic*

Where are the tits tho?

no, your mother already did that when she gave birth to you.

marry me!

show us your dick

she's a female (and a pretty cute one, btw), you gay cockcraving faggot

WOW! put her back in shes not done yet

dont fall for the trap

I wouldnt waste the fuel to roast you. you are 3/10 male or female. I'd sooner beatoff with a brillo pad

Wow so you directed the matrix huh

You rated 35 dogs! not bad for a girl that looks like a dude

will OP deliver ?

You look like you give blowjobs for Library Cards

Real or not, my fingers be itching.

I sincerely believe I've seen you on Myfreecams before,
but since you already get plenty of abuse slung at your otters of tits, and you obviously
have a chest flatter than the sheet of paper you're holding up,
I can only assume you wish you could be the kind of morally depraved "bury me in a Y-shaped coffin" choke-fetish chav.

Though I doubt you ever spread your legs,
since it would expose your minute boy-parts from the disguise of your "tucked in testicle"-method,
which you use profusely in your fag-folders that litter your desktop above a background which pictures a grotesque veiny cock.

I believe a roasting is due,
since the prolapse you have no doubt developed over years and years of self-destructive sodomy has been mimicking the geometry of a fez for about as long, and is in dire need of cauterization.

Yet, being the whimpering snot-nose you are, you'd most definitely enjoy such subjection,
so I will leave you to your bland and closeted life amongst your anime fuck-figurines to drown in the salt of your tears alone,
there you have foregone any gender to such a point that no milk nor cum that would leak from the caverns of your wretched, stretched holes would have an adequate alkaline acerbity
to even grimace the most puritan prophet of penisery.

You knowing you are you is, and forever will be the greatest insult that circles above your flaking head and itchy skin.
A sword of Damocles you have had no coherent fear of save the chance it could tear your cock-cunt open so wide not even the mounds of lard-lads that fester in the slits of this barren place
would consider violating you with a cock and a spear if their joy-deprived, stark, revolting heaps of shit-lives depended on it.

Kill yourself.