Ayo Sup Forums how about a Sunday evening feels thread? Vent your shit bois

Ayo Sup Forums how about a Sunday evening feels thread? Vent your shit bois.

>early 20's
>living in deadend town
>don't have many friends
>no gf
>little bit lonely
>decided to go back to school
>doing shitty college course soon
>will be with mostly 16 year olds in class
>don't see any other way out though
>fuck it

Sup Forumsrotha i will give you props for taking initiative and trying to go back to school

i was in a deadbeat town too and knew i couldnt spend my life there. hustled and now i live in boston with a good job.

my friends, however, are all cooks or some shit and are living in the same town they grew up in. don't do it. best of luck bro

Cheers mate

> chasing same girl since high school
> Small, cute redhead, virgin, gamer, nerdy and sweet af
> rarely see her any more but have her on fb and have mutual friends
> Planning to do something at a party next month
> Getting excited
> Stalk her facebook
> Her and another guy always sharing stuff on each others walls
> Fucking bouncer, chad
> Shes a cute nerdy gamer, shouldnt be with chads
> Peek his page
> As well as the usual chad shit I see he likes gaming, mtg, all the shit I likr
> Figure I can kick his ass at something
> See mtg page he's a part of
> see him. Hes shorter than I expected for a bouncer
> Feelsgoodman.jpg
> annihilates me at mtg 3/3
> Faggot is super nice, its patronizing
> Keeps stopping to text and it hurts because I know who he's texting
> Figure since im taller I have a bigger dick at least
> Go to urinals at the same time
> Nope
> now I cant go to the party
> if shes there it will hurt
> If hes there he'll probably remember me and realize I basically stalked him
> I fucked up
So ive basically been cucked by someone who has all the same interests but is better in every single way. And everybody loves him.

Cringe or b8? If n8 I don't understand the purpose

You sound like a bitter insecure piece of shit. She got with the better guy, deal with it and move on you sad fuck

*b8

Damn that fucking sucks man.

Nerdy chads are an oxymoron, really just awesome people. Deal with it.

Iktf

I used to be like you friend, but it was a bit younger for me (16-17). I decided to go the beta way and leave it behind me instead of going head on for competition. Join the military my son and become a better man. Then you will also learn to not care about those things you used to care about. You'll be a lot happier as well. And if you're not a complete beta fuckboy cunt go and become actually good at what you do in the military, improve yourself and become the chaddest of chads

It works for me now, kamerad.

Pic related, I now even look like a normie curlbro competing at nationals for powerlifting. Just go for it and you'll make it!

you look like a cock mate

You know, I'm a Chad.
If it weren't the whole apathetic attitude I seem to be carrying around with me, would it be easy to get girls?
6'0", Aryan, gamer, etc... stereotypical "Chad" named Chad.

I'm a nice guy but I act like a douche all the time, yet people still like me?

What gives.

Saved for cringe threads

>25
>living in dead ass town
>very few friends
>no gf
>lonely as fuck
>so lonely
>so very, very lonely
>most everyone my age moved away
>the rest only care for partying and hard drugs
>in debt
>driving a 300 dollar care that miraculously works fine
>working mon-fri
>tfw always wishing i could work 7 days a week so i can just work and sleep
>no money even though work 45 hour weeks
>i want to kill myself every day

I took care of my dying months for 6 months. Cost me my uni degree, my gf and my sanity. I'm at rock bottom trying to crawl back up, but with each passing day I become more convinced I've become a lost soul.

my dying mom*

Where the fuck does your money go?

You're basically me except a couple years older. Have you considered going back to education? Not saying that's the right thing to do, it's just what I decided.

I don't see anyway I'm going to be able to afford to leave if I don't.

Good luck mate.

That's shit mate. Have you considering heading back to Uni? I know people in their bloody thirties and forties doing courses.

It's never too late.

I might in a year. I got rejected for some time because I didn't go to any exams during the time I was taking care of the old lady. I can't handle it now tho. I'm only functioning at like 30 or 40%.

If you explain the situation to them they'll probably be understanding.

You need to hit the bong until your problems vanish in the smoke

I want to smoke weed and I have in the past but I don't know anyone who uses it or sells it anymore.

im ugly, im short and bad at literally everything. Somehow i always find a way to mess up, nobody will ever love me and im starting to give up emotions altogether. I just wish i was someone else.

Why are you whining OP? You are a little emo bitch. I have a good amount of friends in my deadend small town and I still am going back to school. I hang out with them, but once school starts again this semester I will barely see them . Stop bitching and focus on your life and yourself and you won't feel like a little bitch all the time

Mate reckon you keep your daft mouth shut will ye, I'm tryna be nice to this geezer and all you do is act like a sour cunt who spends his evenings browsing a Mongolian Internet forum while living above Ali's 24/7 shop

Actually they did let me in for a few courses this semester, but I failed those too. I stay up until 6am and watch the sun rise while I smoke a cig and reminisce. My dog died too. I'm stuck in a shitty apartment surrounded by relics from a past lifetime. All I have left is my cat who has been with me for 13yrs. I watch old photographs of better days and just tear up and have another sip of rum. I'm trying to enjoy life again but it's always got this existential crisis like insanity to it. I'm detached and unhinged.

Sorry to sound like a little bitch, but this is a venting thread after all.

shiiiet, sounds like me.

Cheers m89. I do need to man up and have more confidence in myself. I'm trying.

Nah I feel you. I've went through the same shit and I hope I'm coming out of it now but it's so easy to slip back into.

Stay strong bud.

cheers man. Life's not perfect, but a female athlete did let me fondle her tits last night. So I guess it always can be worse.

Kek'd

Stop trying. Just DO. That is your biggest problem OP is that you never do. You always try, worry and care what people think of you to much. Starting DOING right now. DO anything that makes you happy. Other people won't make you happy or want to be friends with you until you start acting yourself and doing what you want to do without concern for what other people think of you. DO NOW OP

>a Sunday evening feels thread? Vent your shit bois.
I just miss her

Haha nice! Things are on the up and up it seems.

Thanks for this

You're welcome... Remember-

DO