Well Sup Forums, I've finally realized that with no talents, skill...

well Sup Forums, I've finally realized that with no talents, skill, or drive I'm going no where in life and my family members before me and here now have done many great things in the past and present and my younger siblings will be the ones to have bright futures and leave legacies while I'm forgotten, not for being wasted potential but never having any to begin with. how should i do it. after trying many things this is the one thing I can actually do correctly, kill myself, but it has to be spectacular! something everyone will remember. figured you guys where the ones to go to. any suggestions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DtiRzQMgBDM
youtube.com/watch?v=2c3m0tt5KcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Simple, don't.

I have no drive or real happiness but I do have talent/skill and this post made me realise why I should continue on living, because I have something you and other don't. Thanks user.

Btw, don't kill yourself. It will make others sad around you, even if you don't believe it.

I suggest you do a flip

Just do what you want to do (not suicide wise). There's no way you've experienced everything life has to offer. Death is the last thing life has in store.

Listen to this guy. If you kill yourself you fail at life. No other moment do you fail at life untill you kill yourself. Dont insult life

Buy a handgun and a weather balloon. Fill weather balloon and tie handgun to it. Stand in city park at night and shoot yourself directly in the forehead, making sure you have a loose grip on the pistol. Pistol will fly far away. Police / coroner will wonder who shot you in the face.

Listen to this guy, do something awesome that you wouldn't do. Climb a building, do drugs, trespass, do something crazy and then decide if you really want to kill yourself.
That or join the military; you'll probably die, but you get paid if you don't.

Handgun thing is brilliant, can I purchase a legit weather balloon from somewhere?

That image is fcking incredible, I loled out loud and lmaod my ass off and rofled on the floor loling out loud

First you have to watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=DtiRzQMgBDM
youtube.com/watch?v=2c3m0tt5KcE

This is not the Sup Forums it used to be.

The real Sup Forums would have posted that one guide that described how to clue your hands to your head and cut off your head with a sharp wire so that it would look as if you just ripped off your head.

glue, not clue.

>attach noose to the end of a ceiling fan blade
>turn in the fan
>hang yourself
>enjoy your last moments imagining the look on someones face when they find your corpse

Why don't you post it faggot

I feel your pain bro

This is how i thought I would kill myself..

>Scale highest building
>Take 4 large tins of different colored paint(Not red)
>Take 4 pieces of rope about 2ft long each
>Tie ropes to each limb
>Tie paint tin holder to each end of rope
>Jump off building
>Leave legacy

can you post it? can't find it anymore

this

Because I have 432 threads archived and neither the time nor the motivation to search for a thread that might possibly have the exact image I am searching for, cocksucker.

THIS

you've played CoD before, so why don't you fight against isis and die a hero?

Approves

8/10 I agree

9/10 nostalnigger

Hey OP if you do it you should do it soon and on live cam cause I'm bored

If u kill urself youre selfish mate

nuff said

By sheer coincidence I just found it. Here you go, you niggers.

Go out anfd assasinate a political figure, people will remember you.

thank you

Whoa busy guy. I don't think a Google search takes much time or motivation.

Find a forest near you and identify a fairly remote area in it. Obtain GPS concordats for a specific point in the forest. Write a letter (use magazine cutouts) to your local police agency with something cryptic in it, like "you'll find the body here (list coords)".

Purchase a set of handcuffs (easy to find online), go to your previously selected location, find a tall tree with a good diameter, strip naked, and handcuff your arms around the tree. Be sure that you cannot reach the keys to the handcuffs (just leave them at home to be sure). By the time the police receive your letter, you will have perished from exposure.

Then why didn't you go ahead and post it, you utterly useless faggot?

Thought so.

using my waifu for one of these pics that is wrong with you

Do a suicide mission