East coast here

East coast here.

Please tell me what life is like on the west coast.

I've never been west of Kentucky

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rsMW3VSHAKg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

replace the niggers with tacos with a higher ratio of chinks to tacos the higher you go up the coast.

Too many stupid people, way too many stupid people

Other than that its alright, metropolitan areas are terrible hellholes you should never live in but everything else is great

East Coast is best coast because we don't have these cancer here.

>Alaska
freezing to death
>Washington
dying because a lack of sun
>Oregon
whining about Californians
>California
nice weather, deathtrap when it rains, avocado on everything
>Hawaii
Haoles pls go but gib tourism money

What's South-Dakota like? What about Idaho?

needs to be nuked

No they don't you fucking bigot, leave them be.

From California: pretty chill over here. Get used to colored people and you will be quite comfortable

South Dakota is kind of lame. Idaho is alright

Washington state is pretty great, especially outside of the seattle-tacoma metropolitan area

Probably explains why so many nuclear silos are concentrated among flyover states

>nuke silos
>trigger supervolcano
>destroy america

>Please tell me what life is like on the west coast.
Everyone hates the people south of them. Northern WA hates Seattle who hates southern WA and points beyond who hates Portland and points beyond who hates the rest of Oregon and points beyond who hates NorCal and points beyond who hates the Bay area and points beyond who hates everything south of them.

Idaho is full.

This but washington has a special case in that the coast and peninsula hate seattle too

Yeah, but that's kind of a special case because they're mostly west, not south.

That's what I meant

And because they're west and not south I didn't include them on that list

California: it's shit
Everywhere else: Isolate filled hellhole where people won't even give you the time of day at the bus stop. Staring without saying anything is common. Yes, it's an autist hive. OR/WA/AK is especially bad. Stay away if you want anything resembling human compassion or warmth.

Oh, and everything is overpriced too. Especially bad for alaska and hawaii.

Which is why it needed to be pointed out as a special case

But yes that's how it works, north to south

>deliberately talking to leftards, the homeless and people you don't know

>"leftards"

You have to go back.

Dino forests in north

Surfing in south

Georgian here. East coast is great!

The far right is just as bad.

It's soon to be ours

Coastal cucks are all shit

>muh diversity

>mfw Georgian
>mfw driving through the north Georgia mountains and there are no niggers

>Oh, and everything is overpriced too.
Only in California (DUDE TAXES LMAO) and the big cities. Go more rural and it gets cheaper.

So far I've noticed two types of Californians out here:
1) Extremely bubbly ones who are a bit ill in the head, but alright if you're also high energy.
2) Completely quiet ones who are shit at conversation. I'm your typical talkative east coaster who strikes up conversations and asks people questions, but these people just don't bite. They give simple answers, then just stop talking.

It's probably not that different between coasts desu. I imagine people are roughly the same distribution of personalities across the nation

wow this is an amazing map god bless

t. Early Cuyler

I'm applying for an exchange to uni in Utah, what am I to expect?

magic underwear

Religious people and Lakes a.k.a. Finland

Why do Californian girls love east coast cock, those bitches are easy

fucking crazy mormons and weirdly nice people

>those bitches are easy
webm is actually you

I noticed they liked how forward I was, but they liked me in the kind of "I'm going to drag you to my home by force and make you give me children" kind of vibe

Made me kek.

But seriously, Californian girls are easy, I love the way that a lot of them have baby voices or lisps, or both. Makes me hard. I have never had sex with a girl from my state but I had sex with many Californian girls.

calling chris hansen right now f a m

Who?

you'll discover soon enough

I hope you walk through the wrong neighborhood in LA, if you get what I mean.

Mad that yous sister can't resist east coast cock?

>assume literally everyone is out to get you
>wonders why you're stuck on Sup Forums without a gf

I despise the left too but they make for better conversation than you ever will solely because

THEY WILL DO MORE THAN STARE AT YOU LIKE A SPERG WANTING TO GO HOME

I fucked your mothers fat ass, Schlomo.

Does Colorado have the best scenery in all of USA?

Sounds like you've never left the metropolitan areas tbqhwy

Utah and alaska

then just dont live in an area with them?

>implying cali girls dont just like cock in general

Compared to Colorado Utah has less high mountain desert, less mountainscapes, less rolling prarie, and only marginally better redrock desertscapes.
Alaska is probably unbeatable though

Having said that, the North Atlantic coast of Maine is way up there, Alaska wins because of more biodiversity and everythings bigger, but there is something uniquely beautiful about a fog shrouded iron-bound Atlantic coastline with hints of phosphoresence on the tumultous seas, the Pacific just can't compare.

I don't honestly understand hatred for them.
So long as they are attached to a city, or on the outskirts of one then they will organically attach to the city, and becoming nice forested suburbs 20 years down the road.

Californian girls were the only type of American girls that wanted to fuck me when I came here. :^)
I also think California and Hawaii get honorable mentions

It's all the worst parts of both city and rural life without the benefits of either

really buddy

Never been to Hawaii but it does look amazing, Cali has god tier scenery but honestly the people and cities ruin it for me.

Yea, but now I'm with a girl from Pennsylvania. But I Californians are really nice
The cities aren't that bad just avoid the bad areas like most cities. California has great weather. I really want to move back

Idaho is Mormons, libertarians and nazis

Obligatory thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=rsMW3VSHAKg

>comfiness without the disturbance of any neighbors and without the shit internet of the rurals, and plenty of room for a pool
you kidding me, dawg

Oregon:
Most places aren't that big. Even Portland isn't THAT big. We have urban growth boundaries that prevent cities from getting much larger. For the reasons why see Sacramento and LA. Also all of our beaches are public land.

Generally very quiet, our politics are basically non-existent.

Also any East coasters, recommend where I should go. I have to visit family on the east coast, I've never been there, and I want to make a trip out of it. They're from Rye, NY so I'll be around there initially.

WASHINGTON DC

I want to fuck some white females in the USA this year.
I have the following options:
1. Pittsburgh
2. Columbus
3. Tucson
4. Amherst

Can you kind ameribros please help me?

>Amherst
What the fuck?

nah

I have been accepted to all these unis. I will base my decision on mere pussy game.

build wall

>without the disturbance of any neighbors

Have you never seen a suburb?
Also, I live very rurally and satellite internet here is extremely fast.

Yes, I lived in one.
Half-foot wide, 2 meters tall brick walls all around.

>Kentucky
What the fuck were you doing there OP?

my dad took me all across the southern part of the country when I was like 10 during summer vacation

Was actually really neat

Cool

Now that I think about it I'd love to do the Bourbon Trail

West coast best coast

And that appeals to you? Neighbors right there seperated behind brick walls? I like a lot more open space than that and I'm not overly fond of walling myself in for a bit of privacy.

This, I'd rather have trees separate me from my neighbors