So,Did Mcgregor beat Nate?

So,Did Mcgregor beat Nate?

As an Irishman I think Nate won

Who won and give your reasons

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EM4SKegbXOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

checkem

Thought Nate won because it looked like he scored better. Connor won because its better for the sport.

Checked

I'd agree with that I think they handed it to Conor because how much revenue he generates

If he had have been awarded a loss he would have fallen off the radar which the UFC knows if he falls off the radar it's financial suicide

Nate fought his heart out but mcgregor won by being smart. Those leg kicks were perfect to break him down and pick him apart. His defence of the take downs were also spot on

I think mcgregor won the first and fourth rounds for sure
And that Nate won the third round for sure

But the 2nd round and the fifth round could've gone either way with the balance shifting

So overall it puts more points in mcgregors corner

I entered the fight wanting Nate to win
But once mcgregor actually started going the distance I kind of wanted him to get it since it was the longest fight of the night and the longest of his career

i thought nate won rounds 2 3 and 5. the decision's fine tho. it's all about who you thought won the 2nd. i thought nates shots during the second half of the round did more damage than what mcgregor did at the begining of that round

McG won, but only because of the pointsystem. 3-2 in rounds. Had it gone 2 more rounds Diaz would have won.

But didnt McG drop Nate in that round?

I watched the match breifly at Buffalo Wild wings. I thought the guy in white pants got his ass kicked.

>pic not related, Im pooping

Twice

yeah. but i dont think it hurt nate as much as nate hurt mcgregor towards the end. i also think nate was baiting mcgregor to come to the ground with him a bit. the round couldve went either way

Way better fight then i expected it to be. I scored 3 - 2 McShit. 4 knock downs total. 3 in first 2 rounds. Nate had him in the 3rd but lost it in the 4th.

Little pussy needs to put his title up now. no more of this hiding bullshit. Aldo rematch or Edgar. Id rather see Edgar but Im sure Aldo gets it after his decision win.

Fight wasn't over 2 minutes before they started the promo hype for a third fight. Mcgreggor was given the win because their rivaly is too much of a draw to be finished.

Which round was it that white pants pulled off that dank ass combo on greenshorts? Cus I stopped watching a little after that

For sure Aldo.
Longtime champ, top-tier p4p, destroys everybody else.
Looses? Sure, but it could be written of as a lucky punch.
Aldo next plz

Aldo just isnt exciting anymore. he took the lose like a bitch. he can say whatever he wants he lost pretty fucking badly. he also pulled out injured mulitple times in his carrer. Its not that shocking that all the Brazilian champs lost quickly after new testing rules.

Ill still watch the fight on a stream just wony pay for that one again

op cucked by a beaner confirmed

tfw people in this thread are saying Conor M'AngerManagement uses strategy

It was obvious that Connor will win, but to be honest he didn't win "Hard enough" for it to be legit in my opinion. he also took way more punches than he should have.
he got tired quickly and in the 3rd round nate beat the shit outta him.
My opinon? it was obvious that connor will win but after all the trash talk and their past fight, i was expecting more of a knockout or a tap, not a decision.
Nate really got my respect after thatfight , even though connor is obviously the better warrior.

you're an idiot if you think Diaz won the second.

See above

This is the thing. McGregor employed a better strategy. It felt as if Diaz went in with the mentality, "I know I can beat him," and didn't anticipate how smart McGregor was.
But, McGregor admitted himself that those leg kicks didn't wear Diaz out the way he thought they would. Diaz got weak, but came back stronger in the second round, while McGregor came in winded and looking like shit. The rest of the match just seemed like the guy was trying to catch his breath while Diaz landed punches and was THE GUY in every round who was putting pressure. McGregor couldn't keep up and stuck to defending although he undoubtedly dominated the first round. I don't think that should be enough to get him the win. Diaz was better overall. Applied pressure, landed lots of punches. I like McGregor but he lost.

I think Nate won because he is not a massive knacker from Kimmage/Crumlin/wherever the fuck that scrote is from.

Conor won because he got more punches thrown at nate + knocking nate to the ground 3 times. The only part nate really did something was when he had conor up to the cage in round 3 whilst conor was just deflecting most of the shots with hes shoulders and the last seconds of the fight.

"As an Irishman"

Op probably wasn't born in Ireland d
Op probably has never been to Ireland
Op probably says his mother's mother's mother was Irish
Op probably can't speak Gaelic
Op probably doesn't know what coddle is
Op probably drank Guinness once in his life

Op is a stupid Amerifag

I had it a draw, DIAZ winning the 3rd 10-8 & the 5th, but then it wouldn't look good for the ufc money machine

Knock downs count for a bunch more then strikes. Connor won. Suck it up. Connor is a bum though cause diaz is ufc's version of the brooklyn brawler. Just a jobber and he winded fighting him both times and barely won the 2nd time. He'd get killed fighting any real competition instead of the bums they have him fighting at flyweight.

I know this shouldn't say a lot, but it does

>Op probably can't speak Gaelic
>Op probably doesn't know what coddle is
The Irish language is called Irish, and wtf do you mean when you say coddle

Dia dhuit, ya Irish fuck. Ta anal sex agat

Coddle, the most disgusting shit in the work. Basically looks like boiled cocks. Enjoying it is a sign of how much of a scumbag you are.

So did i

diaz 3 4 5

what does this say other than nate has a shit ton of scar tissue?

>Op probably can't speak Gaelic
but he does speak GAY LICK

I was wondering about this, incidentally, the other day. So everyone always calls the Irish language Gaelic. Yet I've heard that this is not so. So what is the proper use of the word "Gaelic"

Nate landed like 100 more punches and controlled him. Conor landed leg kicks for a round and then ran away gassed getting flipped off. Judges decisions don't mean shit, nobody cares you won more rounds. Conor was not a winner at all thus weekend.

I am neutral here cuz asianfag. But its funny to see how most amerifats here think that Nate suposed to win. In my opinion gregor fought better and defended much better. A few sick dodges..brilliant anti-takedown defense. Good hits even tho he recieved a few as well and looked physically exhausted already on rth round. Fair jury descision imo.

'murica

McGregor went to the hospital on crutches afterwards. Nate went to a party.

Apologize

Residents of Ireland dont even speak Gaelic anymore.

Irish language is Gaeilge, Gaelic is that anglicized or something.

I thought Conor won but if it went one more round Nate would have beat him for sure. Very close match

watching shit tier UFC
pleb harder

That's not my question dude. The question was, "If Gaelic is not the correct word for the Irish language, then what is the correct usage of the word Gaelic?"
This question is based on an user saying that's not what the Irish language is called.

How many fights has Conor had outside of pro crowds in Vegas/Europe/Boston?

imagine thinking diaz won 4. holy shit

Ohhh. okay.
"Gwayl-geh," right? I've heard of that. Makes sense. Thanks user

Gaelic is an irish language, that is not wrong, but far more people speak english than gaelic there currently. So maybe that's what people were trying to tell you.

>ROUND 1: MCGREGOR 10-9
knockdown + outstriked diaz
>ROUND 2: MCGREGOR 10-9
2 knockdowns + outstriked diaz. The little flurry diaz did at the end of this round 2 wasn't significant at all. high volume weak ass punches. he was still knocked the fuck down and outstricked
>ROUND 3: DIAZ 10-9
outstriked Mcgregorby a lot, but not enough to warrant a 10-8. diaz punches in this round added a lot to his total fight punches, which retards use to say diaz won the fight even though the fight is scored round by round like i am doing right now
>ROUND 4: MCGREGOR 10-9
outstriked diaz
>ROUND 5: DIAZ 10-9
takedown + outstriked mcgregor

3-2 in 10-9 rounds to MCGREGOR

More like Gay-El-Ga

google it you fuckin tan

I understand what they were trying to tell me, it just didn't answer my question.
If I say, "Latin is a cool language," and someone responds with, "People don't speak that anymore," we're not disagreeing. It's two different topics. I was just curious about what the user meant by it not being the correct term for the language

"it is anal sex at you"

Well done you spaz

oh good i'm currently banned on Sup Forums for asking if chael also got his daughter circumcised like he did his son

Listen up you fuckin Tories. Gaelic is an adjective. The language is called Gaeilge.

I think you don't understand. This is something that is widely considered to be true, but some people have told me otherwise. So I was specifically asking the user on this thread.
Get it, you fucking loser with no information whatsoever that may as well not have ever responded to my post?

Nate won. It was close, but he did. However the judges know their livelihood depends on the UFC having events and this makes the eventual trilogy (which will mean more work for them all down the road) more legitimate. If It had gone Nate's way, the idea of a third would be a lot less easy to market. Could happen, but wouldn't sell the same way as a rubber match does.

The last one in the last column should be goofed.

I missed it,
can i watch it anywhere?

I wish you were the only person that had responded to me to begin with. Thanks Sup Forumsro

youtube.com/watch?v=EM4SKegbXOU

>As an Irishman I think Nate won
You're not Irish, and if you are you're a fucking British cuck living in Ireland.

Nate lost, fair and square. This is just bate, which I will glady take to tell you how much of a faggot you are.

ta faggot agat lol

anywhich arnt blocked already.

Goidelic areas speak Gaelic. All of Ireland and the southwest of Scotland are Goidelic areas.

Nope.

American here, i know plenty of people who like McGregor.

Except it is called Gaelic as well. Sorry, even if that is the original case, the colloquial has taken over, your tiny island doesn't have enough voice to drown out the rest of the world that call it Gaelic.

I think this really sums it up.

gr8 b8

>this
Muh Nate won! Muh Irish heritage so am Irush! Muh Nate won!

Widely considered by who? The word Gaelic, similar to say the word Hispanic, refers to a collection of things relating to the Gaels including a bunch of languages all of which have their own name. Gaelic isn't a language and to say it is, is to be very wrong indeed.

I scored it;
10-8 Mcgregor
10-9 Diaz
10-9 Diaz
10-9 Mcgregor
10-9 Diaz

47-47 lads

lol he uploaded it 5 minutes ago and i just watched it

gr8 m8 m8 I r8 8/8.

I'm pretty sure everyone one here has a pathetic life, but you take top.

If you're not 100% Irish and living in Ireland you're not Irish

idk im just happy a nigger or spic didn't win

An bhfuil cead agam dul go dtí an leithreas?

Conor won rounds 1,2, and 4. Nate had success at the END of round 2, but thats not enough.

Agreed! We just got done discussing this at the bar. I thought Nate had the win by the most hits & points. I guess it is easier to let Connor win because it sales better.. Same with Brick Lesbian.

Did you see what he did to Frankie Edgar? Not exciting anymore? Come on, man.

Pretty much everybody. Look at this thread: virtually nobody but the irish guy and the guy who obviously wikipedia'd it thought it was a valid name for the langage.

People like you are why I wish summer would end

Nice dubs, but you're a moron. he did use strategy. Chopping down that lead leg early allowed McGregor to out-maneuver Diaz.

edit: wasn't

>diaz won a round in which he got knocked down twice and had similar strike output to mcgregor

how?

Faggots. Tá sé gaeilge! Tá a lán gaeilgórí in Éireann.

I've seen lots of people give Diaz the second because he came alive near the end of the round and did a bunch of damage, but as you pointed out, McGregor had two knockdowns in that round and won the first four minutes easily.

Sick google translate.

Alright fags here's the answer you wanted. Nobody won that fight. Let me explain. I've been working as a promoter for certain fighters for many years, mostly in the feeder promotions for UFC and bellator. With guys like McGregor, who are a massive draw, the judges are paid. Not to blatantly fix the fight, but if a round could go either way they are paid to give it to a certain fighter (in this case McGregor). Its better for business to keep the trash talking champion on top and in contention for big fights, and in this occasion it nicely sets up a trilogy match.
>They both have won a fight
>McGregor wins by a controversial decision
>In fight three McGregor tries to prove he won the second fight and Diaz tries to prove he didn't
That being said they'll both likely have other fights before this. McGregor will have a rematch against Aldo then move up to lightweight, and Diaz will most likely face someone like Rick Story.

The Irish language is called Irish only if you're from England or America. The Germans don't call their language "german" they call it "Deutsch".

Andy Sawer will destroy bout of this faggots

Exactly my point. that fight was pretty fucking boring. if all you're going to do is defend a take down and never press then you're boring

Except that most of the blood was Nate's, and that he got dropped multiple times

Nope. Tá Google translate' go holc do gaeilge.

Irish (Gaeilge), also referred to as Gaelic or Irish Gaelic, is a Goidelic language of the Indo-European language family originating in Ireland and historically spoken by the Irish people

Anyone who says different clearly didn't even pass the junior cert