Will she ever recover from my dick?

HEYYYY OOHHH

undoubtedly. it wasn't even her fault

MOMY GIV DIDY'S MILK!!!!

does it matter. she has nothing else to prove at this point

if she could find it under the fat and pubic hair

No

Seeing as how it's Mariah I'm sure she'll be fine
This has NOTHING on that time when she was on TRL in 01 fucking out of her mind on Xanax

Yeah, it was the sound engineers who fucked up the lip sync track. Stop blaming Mariah Carey.

FFWWWA GWWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Mariah has become a super thicc MILF
SI SENOR

i don't understand how people are still shocked by lip synced television performance when it's been standard practice for over half a century

Watching that live was so bizarre
I couldn't tell if I was just really crossfaded or if it was actually as horrendous as it seemed

Yeah, if anything it raises her profile

high test

>First celebrity to lip sync on National television

Thicc

who is this man.

How did she go from having the best female vocal range to this

DELET!

I've missed whatever happened this time but isn't she just stringing these lipsync incidents after another? Remember that footage of the live show in Jamaica last year?

She's deliciously thicc but in no way musically relevant anymore to warrant anything other than a thread about how to best throatfuck her into submission.

I want her to breastfeed me.

who even cares

Nice meme, this is like people who thought Lulu could even affect Lou Reed's legacy

>Lou Reed was a monster
What's lulu, oh the album not the person

Gross bitch.

>people who thought Lulu could even affect Lou Reed's legacy
but it does

there are now millions of people out there whose first thought of lou reed is "the guy who ruined the metallica album"

It's kinda his fault tho

G I V E
M E
M I L K

Is she the thickest singer

I missed it, what did she fuck up on?

It's not like she's currently relevant.

She's gone past the prime of her career, if this had happened back in the prime of her career maybe it would've damaged it but she can do whatever now and it won't impact the legacy she's already cemented.

Can she even sing without autotune anymore? It seems like she didn't even want to try to sing, any good singer worth their salt can switch to live singing these days, and it's fucking Mariah Carey.

>It's not like she's currently relevant.

this exactly

to most people she is just the 'all i want for christmas is yoooou' lady. outside of that no-one has even thought about mariah carey for at least a decade

I want her to fuck me then shoot me in the face while I'm cumming desu

what happened exactly?

Wasn't there just an issue with her monitors and couldn't sing?

this literally happens all the time (just typically not on live tv)

>(just typically not on live tv)

well that would be why people are making a big deal out of it then you fucking spanner

I'm sure her hundreds of millions of dollars will help heal her wounds

face is terrible though

To be fair, it's really hard to sing correctly when you have a monitor in your ear that's feeding you audio that's similar but not quite in line/time with what you're trying to sing.

It's kind of like that iphone/android "speech jammer" app that feeds what you're saying back to you on a slight delay and makes it so you talk like a retard.

To be fair she's damn near 50 years old, you can only hold it together for so long until time catches up with you.

According to an article, her excuse was that it wasn't working.

Even if it was, she could have thrown it off and sing instead of standing around awkwardly then walking off.

She's hot who cares. No one gives a shit about Katy Perry or Nicki Minaj other than for fap material and they can't even sing.

Honestly she'd look fine still without all that awful plastic surgery and if she lost like 20lbs.

Recover from what? A great singer who decided she wanted to be a living 1 900 commercial. I can't think of another artist who sold their soul so readily and flushed their talent down the music industry toilet.

To be fair, most television networks insist on using lipsync tracks.

moms will continue to sell out stadiums to listen to mom singers