Sup bros

Sup bros.

Thoughts on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3530459/Heart-warming-video-shows-Hope-Nigerian-witch-boy-left-dead-family-clapping-smiling-playing-toys-breathtaking-recovery.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she's giving food and water to a starving child. what's controversial about that?

smart. They taste bad if they aren't well fed

Oh fuck here we go

A white whore supporting a nigger

Seems legit

Well meaning, but will get raped and killed by the more grown up niggers later that day.

Then the biased libtard leftist media will suppress the news and not report it because need muhre muney fer dem prograyms

Clearly photoshopped

stupid tatoos

fake blonde hair
tattoos
helping complete nonwhites

>trashed

It is a Nigger

Waste of water

putting resources into a sinking ship
best option is too let them fend for themselves and either stabilize their own country or die off if youre gonna help dont half ass it you gotta go all in if youre gonna try start with infrastructure and build schools, houses, cities, chop down forest and use materials too build and put in water wells feeding them is only a temporary solution and just stretching out their pain and suffering

The kids will never live a normal life. His brain is severely underpowererd in a crucial phase of its development.

Not being an edgy faggot, but I honestly find hard to believe that the black kid actually has a consciousness. I think that all that bad nutrition and shit made him kind of a retard, not in a offensive way, but I doubt he actually knows what's happening around him.

I know people that help the needy without plastering it all over social media. Shocking I know.

Nigger's walking like kermit the frog

[do not feed the animals]

That.
This one is better because of check 'em

Looks like an alien

>ayy lmao

>projecting this hard

how many tin-foil hats have you gone through today?

looks like the nigglet already has a botle of some fancy liquid

kek

Makes you wonder what has happened to the billions paid to charities over the last 30 years

If she spent the money for her tatoos for the kid it could have a college degree

What the fuck is that shit that says "digestive" on it? I doubt that little nigguh needs to digest shiet, not like he's constipated.

this is real. the village the kid was in thought he was a witch and avoided him. lady came through, took care of him and adopted him. the kid developed normaly afterwords and is healthy. read about it a while ago

lol. Not even going to respond. You popped the retard bubble.

the fuck kinda cat is that

Sauce?
>this is real.
>afterwords
>read about it
>a while ago

Monkeys grow up to be aggressive towards blondies. She shouldn't feed it, it will only produce more to starve. Let nature take it's course.

>being a tourist
>see a child who needs to eat
>offer him biscuits and soda
>offer him some water but not all of it it's warm in this country
>feel like accomplishment done

>kek not even going to respond newfag
>responds

kys

If she sent money for water rather than on flights to Africa, they could build a school

America have been supporting blacks for generations.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3530459/Heart-warming-video-shows-Hope-Nigerian-witch-boy-left-dead-family-clapping-smiling-playing-toys-breathtaking-recovery.html

I was wrong about adoption but everything else is right, daily mail but whatever

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3530459/Heart-warming-video-shows-Hope-Nigerian-witch-boy-left-dead-family-clapping-smiling-playing-toys-breathtaking-recovery.html

>delivered

when you're malnourished, suddenly eating regular food can fuck you up
they have to feed them that half digested shit

Some old Chinese bastard told me if you get water on those things they turn into fucking monsters.

lul

its just a waste, he'll be dead in a few days time anyways.

Hahaha

Attention whore

oh damn i didnt know Detroit looked that bad

TOPKEK

lol

Something from fucking Dead Space

Context - Kid is two years old. Family thought he was a 'witch' so threw him out of the house.

The parents knew damn well their kid wont have necessary resources for life. Their kid doesn't deserve pity for their parents stupidity.

Bitch has tattoos and bleach blond hair. Probably has daddy issues and is definitely gonna fuck that nigger when the camera's off

>we live in a shithole
>guess we'll just let our race die off because conditions aren't perfect

Said no species ever

This.

That thing probably wouldn't even be able to hold down any of the shit you call food

That's Africa. Detroit is much worse

Waste of water

This, ruins it

blacklivesstilldontmatter

Omg that looks so good

I work at a local shopping mall and see this on a daily basis

In exchange for them building america as slaves? Aye.

You're an amateur, mate. That's clearly a niglet.

>I haven't eaten since January
>Everybody is dying from starvation
>Disease everywhere
>Lets have more fucking kids
I can't feel bad for the starving kids. I never could. Maybe if I think about the fact that their parents put them into this world, only to die before they're 2.

Lot of salt in this thread. Not suprising at all.

Why do bitches fuck themselves up with tattoos?

can't stop laughing