youtube.com/watch?v=kGOQfLFzJj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm in!!

its 7 pm fuck are you

do you have any Feels to tell ?

Germany

Checked

but k lets talk about your feelings

I'm trying to get this shit off my mind. I've been chasing her for a year, we made out in March. She was all that I wanted. But she can't stop leading me on now. she's one if those girls who thinks their royalty. And if a guy wanted to get with her then they would have to put up with all her bullshit. she actually flirts with me on purpose just to fuck with me, then when I tell her if she wants to start something she says "sorry I don't need a boy getting in the way of my goals. If you really wanted to be with me you would wait for me until I say so."

I mean, i wouldn't be so sad about it if she just fucking told me, "hey I don't want to date you at the moment and I'm sorry for leading you on." but of course girls have to find a way to fuck with you.

I once got really bad and almost had a panic attack, I called her at around 9 or 10 and I really wanted to talk with her about it, because I need someone to be there when it gets bad. You know what she said? "Sorry, I don't take anyone's trash. Cool down."

Like what the fuck? Does she really think the world revolves around her like that? How can someone be so self centered like this? Once I realized this and started seeing through her bullshit I was done. she's all pissed at me now, hopefully she learns.

good riddance ...he was a no talent hack

cant get over ex and every time i love someone new i fuck it up

strawpoll.me/11049080

??

i know that feel than jsut tryharder you can do it i think with evrey girl you fucked up you get more experianc

i feel totally disappointed with the fucking world, we live in the extreme impire of the pollitically correct and the fucking fat acceptance, now you dont got a several problem called obesity, no, its called "im a plus size model" go fuck you all im just going to wait my fucking dead looking the fucking world burn in my selfishness and hedonism lifestyle. Fuck you patriarchy, fuck you false feminist, fuck you pollitics, fuck you religions, fuck you all. i give up.

youtube.com/watch?v=kGOQfLFzJj8

u can dooit don't give up

I just miss her
so much

my ex destroyed me . and i think until i can talk face to face with her , i fuck every shit up

tell me
i also but i dont want too

Beginning really intense dump, good or awful, this will make you feel. So believe what i tell you about each pic because when i tell you that the next one will make you feel rage like you probably (almost i hope for you) never felt, i'm telling the truth.

This one on the other hand will pick you up

Your fucking life is too fucking short to thing in one person, if you have to care about someone that one must be you, or at least people who love you, she dont.

i hate this shit too but i´m glad that i live not in the usa

Your heart will speed up, your muscles might tense a little bit, and you will definitaly want to punch someone so badly after reading this...
But at least you won't be feeling sorry, like shit, or sad about YOUR problems for a while.

i dont live in USA but the entire world its fucked up. The globalization bring the bad things too.

Yes some women are like that especially if they are good looking. Dated a woman somewhat like that in college for two years. She was a 9.5/10 blond blue eye bigs tits. All my buddies are like you are so lucky. She was hot and knew it and always had guys waiting on her hand and foot cause they all wanted to fuck her. She had mental problems and I ended it after I am 99% sure she cheated on me. Fast forward 20 years married a good woman at 30 and have 4 kids. My point? Don't settle for this shit. You can do a hell of a lot better than that. Do not become a cuck you Sup Forums fag.

Far worse thing than this liberal bullshit is fact, we as a human race are destroying the planet we're living on and all the first world fucks want in their lives is more distracting shit from internet and tv. The Unnaboomer was right about killing the fucking civilization.

like there 2 good edgy sentenc

If someone you love hurts you cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it.

and

Don't cry when the sun is gone, because the tears won't let you see the stars.

its edgy but its true

Sad, but heart warming, yet so sad.

maybe you should concentrate on your self and give af fuck about things

yeah there true but they dont help me with my problem

This one i don't really know

Not uplifting

Yes, that is what i don, i just care about me or people to i really care, i do and i say what i think and i dont give a fuck if its becaome and unpopular opinion, i just live my life as i want and not hurting anyone, For me is pure happiness i do what i wanna do and i say i say what i wanna say i dont expect any acceptance for that.

Lets finish with a nice one, in 2 parts
1/2

I used to play video games a lot, but recently I have to force myself to play them.
I know that I need to play, but actually doing it requires me to force myself.
Maybe it's because I played on Playstation most of the time and now I try to play some PC games.
Anyone in a similar situation?

I posted not too long ago here about the girl I love and who told me she wasn't interested a few months back.

I had a few friends over including her. Someone messages her and basically asks her out. She starts complaining about how she doesn't know how to let him down easy. We make a few jokes how she must get hit on all the time. (she studies math but with some computer science mixed in so she hangs around there a lot)
She continues on about how she's not interested in any of the CS guys, then adds something like "except maybe one of them".
Now I study cs but as I said she told me that she doesn't want anything from me so I think nothing of it at this point.

Anyway yesterday she changed her facebook pic to a picture of the two of us and now I started getting my hopes up again but I know that it's stupid and it annoys and frustrates me. I kinda just wanna get over her but it seems I'd have to get her out of my live for that and I really don't want to do that since she's a great friend and everything.

God damn this all seems so stupid and yet it bothers me this much.

Thanks for this. I definitely won't settle for it. You know what I realized recently about her though?
she's toying with my emotions just to pass the time and to boost her ego. now that im done with her she's acting pissed so that I can pity her and go back to her.

It sucks that their deceitful motives can be so obvious yet we are so vulnerable to them

sad

Yes Op here .
I hav so many games on pc and ps3 but every night im sitting there and dont know what i shoul play .
man i miss my childhood with my game boy and Pokemon . i played it the whole day

I had GB Color and Pokemon Blue and Yellow. I never spent this many hours with a portable game in my life. The search for Mew, the Missing.no mystery... good memories.

cut contact maybe ? i have the same problem , i see my ex on fb or skype and than feelings and hopes come up .. i just nee to block her and than is is over

And 2/2

Totally unrelated, i have no idea why i work like this, but i still find it very interesting. I'm really very asocial (not antisocial, but i'm not looking for the company of others), and yet when i am at work i have no trouble talking with the customers, even being really friendly, there is absolutely no weirdness or anything. But the moment i step foot outside the store, i turn into a mute. I would like to have just ONE person again in my life, (un)lucky for me i tasted that pleasure for several years, but i am not capable to engage with anyone for the life of me. I wanted to ask a girl out (she was a customer, i bought stuff where she worked, so a few "hi, how are you doing" while ringing the articles happened), well i stayed for 40min in my car thinking what to say, to (you guessed it) chicken out in the end. Yet when she came to pick up her glasses a week ago we talked so simply and easily...
I hate how our brain can work sometime

i got an purple transparent GBC and a GBA from my uncle and he told me too play pokemon crystal and ruby . i remember the roadtrips on the backseat ..

bump

I hate to read happy ending stories. I realize how I will never be in one

I also had the transparent purple GBC and a purple GBA too. Never played Ruby or Crystal, but I did play Silver.

Me too, it's like the fairytale ending that I will never achieve

this one is my most favorite feels text. gets me hard everytime, its worth it whoever hasnt read it

Don't know why that hit so hard

kills me man

Fuck that bitch boi, act like you dont give a fuck about her anymore, she Will act less of a fucking bitch

You know, I don't get how judgmental people are. they can assume they know the entirety of your character based on fucking nothing. a five minute conversation. i mean, shit, i dont even know myself and ive spent my entire life with that twat. same for most people, i think. so how can we admit we dont know ourselves after a lifetime of being together, and also claim to know anyone else after a fraction of that time? i dont fucking know. its so goddamn arrogant. fuck.

Loterally can't imagine this level of pain

Current situation, feel like i wanna play by Just force myself

Fucking hell I just spent half an hour typing then niggerchan decided to suddenly block my VPN so I had to disconnect, and my fucking post didn't copy to my clipboard. Now I have to shorten it because I've lost nearly all patience and no one will bother replying.

I don't know if I should bother going back to this girl who I used to date but we've just been friends for several months now. She's in love with someone else. I was convinced for a long time that she had BPD or something like that, but lately I've been questioning whether it's just me being an asshole without realizing it. I don't want to make her angry, but I think she's kind of sensitive and I say the wrong things sometimes.

Long story short, and cut even shorter now that I've lost my temper with my autistic computer, I want to be friends with this girl again, but I'm not sure if I really should go back to her and apologize, and most likely end up in the same place, with her not talking to me anymore. It might be best if I force myself to leave her alone because I do still love her and it kills me constantly to think she's moved on, but she's also the best friend I've ever had and no one else I talk to is as awesome of a friend.

When I say go back to her, I mean as a friend, I know she's in love with someone else, but I still want to be friends.

I don't know. Maybe I'll elaborate more when I cool off. Until then, I need advice based on what I've said.

It's 2:27am I can't sleep. Thinking how everybody didn't give a fuck about me thru summer.Nobody invited me anywhere and when I invited them they come up with bullshit excuse.
I hate them all.

How close were you before dating?

Why u want to hurt yourself with this friendship.It hurts when u are next to eachother and you know u can do nothing

>cut contact maybe ?
yeah see I really don't want to though. She's kinda my best friend and it would make so many things needlessly complicated. I doubt my overall situation would improve.

im playing league of legends

I first tought that he will wake up in the end and realise that he made up everything in his head, while sitting in the hospital

We were really good friends before that too. We only dated for a really short time. I think mainly what ended it is she doesn't want a long distance relationship. FFS she lives in another country.

Fap once a week to your favorite fapmaterial.

Really you guys have this much feels? I'm sorry I'm autistic. My mum is dead but I can stop other
Mums being dead by stopping those rich folk killing everyone for Jesus and money.

Go for it. If you think it's possible, you should definitly try and get the friendship back. I have had the same, and she is my best friend now. She's the one who talked me out of suicide. Do it.