Why are muslims so violent?

Why are muslims so violent?

the kuran commands it

"They aren't used to alchohal"

Not just muslims

>staged propaganda

Shits fucked up.

I know little kids have been wiping blood off their faces over their little satan-god for the last thousand years but muslims are too violent. Shit needs to stop

came here to say exactly this.

Not that user but its good information

God's work, expose the bullshit every chance you get

Is that the stupid kid from Volcano, with Tommy Lee Jones?

>absolutely no source to support any of these claims
>"seems to be an associate of the Al-Zenki terrorist group"

Prove it kafir

No its a syrian kid who got injured during an airstrike last week. Apparently the shit of the world is his fault so that's why he has to pay for it

but how do I know that this shit aint some propaganda?

because yolo

Wasn't it a Russian airstrike?

I thought it was something like this.

Doesn't mean they knew a little kid was down there

High rates of generational incest.

I don't know. I don't really understand it.

I think this is just a phase in every religion.

Eventually they will realize they can't simply take over the world.

That movie was horrible.

Well they have been going through this "phase" for a long time.

I've been in the dark for a couple weeks. What's the story?

some kid gets caught in an air strike and is being used as propaganda to pull out of the war all together or open borders cause my feels.

Civilian building, dude. They knew there was a chance. Look at him. Look at that little boy. Imagine the life he could have led. Now he's a guaranteed terrorist.

Thank you. I just RKO'd my wife through my bathroom ceiling. She kill. Got a sweet skylight now so I'm going to go to Guadalajara so I can become a carpenter and marry my hdmi cable. Tie it around my winger wanger cable banger. Then hang myself while playing farcry primal. Thanks mate.

Get rekt. He just proved it you fucking nigger wannabe

>Don't fight them guys they will turn into terrorists
>Just let their ideology spread to hate everyone and make them turn into terrorists that way.

Your not going to win either way.

they drink milk with domestos

>implying ruskies give a fuck about europes feeling

That's why it's fucked. I hate terrorists too, and I want to stop them, but no sane human being can look at him and say "This is the ideal solution."
With boots on the ground we could at least help pull him out of the rubble.

Why isn't anyone with him? Why is he alone?

That I can get behind. Put men on the ground instead of taking shit shots all the time.

Who knows maybe they want the war to go on forever if your into conspiracy's.

ISIS =/= Islam.
The countries that ISIS is invading are fighting ISIS and winning. ISIS was created by us going in and blowing shit up and then leaving behind military equipment the ISIS then stole and used to invade other countries. We funded Osama before he turned on us. Politicians are morons who create more problems than they fix in most cases, the Middle East especially.

How many morons can't be bothered to read about a subject before trying to form an opinion on it?

Will you be there. "on the ground"

That little boy could have been a doctor or a humanitarian, somebody who could make the world a better place. Now his face is everywhere. The worst moment of his life will define him and haunt him and shackle him.

1000 years of inbreeding.

Like European royalty?

This argument works both ways. He could of been anyone, A doctor, a murderer or just a shoe maker.

Finally, someone who knows what's they're talking about

But now his life is defined by violence. It's the difference between young Bruce Wayne, and the broken little boy who became Batman.

Collateral, no war is without it.
I can tell you're straight from FB, because this is their logic:
> Stop Terrorism
Okay, airstrikes
> Stop airstrikes
Okay, put boots on the ground to reduce collateral
> Save our soldiers
wtffuckdoyouwantthen?

Why are humans so violent?

Ok, I know I'm going to get a lot of "edgemaster" comments, but can we get more injuried/dying Muslim children/babies. Just something about Muslim kiddies being in pain that really gets my cock hard, heh heh.
>Inb4 edgy.

Because the countries they live in are dust and heat and the human brain can't function under those conditions. So they put their anger into a religious narrative and use it to justify continued violence

You're actually so stupid and retarded I'm ashamed to live on the same earth as someone as mentally senile as you, please fuck off the world needs intelligence in these upcoming confusing times not paranoid meatheads

Because of raping pedophile murderous mohammed who lived 1400 years ago

This

Truf

Underrated

(You)

This guy gets it.

THE QURAN IS WHERE THE MUSLIMS GET THERE ORDERS TO CARRY OUT ATROCITIES. WHAT THEY DO IS SCRIPTURAL.
IT WILL GET MUCH, MUCH WORSE BEFORE LONG

I'm Syrian can confirm, Aleppo was taken over by "rebels" who you can say is basically ISIS, the Syrian army and Russia seiged the city 2 weeks ago and started to wipe out these animals, these guys will use just about anything to make it seem like Bashar is the devil, they are not even Syrian, they have been dismembering And murdering Syrians for 7 years.

Islam is still disgusting even if it isn't ISIS. It is incompatible with western values, period.

A large amount of Sup Forums users are American, it's likely he is. Why the fuck would he care about European royalty.

>you're so retarded it hurts

I don't want anything! I'm no pussy, I understand collateral damage, and I know there are no better alternatives. But collateral damage is a word on a screen. This is a human being! This is a child with thoughts and feelings and a future!

I actually really want people to start bombing and shooting innocent muslims like they do. Maybe behead innocent muslims and put it online aswell.

Your not a soldier. You've never taken a life. Don't say collateral damage like it's meaningless. I was taught that collateral damage means people's lives are ruined because of doing the right thing, not "shit happens, kid"

Fuck off edgelord. There's a fluffy thread calling your name.

One of us still has dignity

religion

I lost dignity by showing humanity on an anonymous messageboard? You wanna explain that to me?

Muslims will always be beheading each other as well as kafir, the problem isn't people who believe the lie, the problem is the lie itself.

Maeby some day this kid will be beheaded like the other one. Or maybe those guys did that to him?

Or hopefully he's dead already

I was complmenting you for having dignity where there typically is none, calm down user

There's a fluffy thread on page 6, kid.

Cuz they're fucking maniacs

Thats not funny

Sorry. Have an apology gif.

sure it is

nice dubz

No, its kind of not you piece of shit.

Dude do you think those guys would not do that to the boy? Are you retarded or something?

I never said it was meaningless, I'm saying if you look at the big picture there is no point in getting emotional about it, especially when people are dying all the time in more unnecessary and awful ways.
You see, I come across as heartless to a lot of people, but I'm not, I care but I also think logically. If the world was run on pure emotion the world would be an absolute mess.
I don't need to be a soldier or take a life to weigh up the pros and cons. Airstrikes are by in large a good thing and that's all the emotion anybody should ever have when dealing with shit like this because if people get too emotional about one kid that didn't even die (as far as I know) then rash decisions will be made and rash decisions are bad ones. What if that picture caused mass protests and the government stopped airstrikes? All those lives lost for nothing, progress undone.
Maybe you should be a soldier (if you're not one already) because emotional people prone to rash decision need to be on the front lines and get their orders from people like me so you make the right decision in the long term instead of some emotionally driven clusterfuck of a decision that only harms people in the long term but makes you feel like you're doing the morally right thing.

because unlike christianity, buddhism, and modern reformed judism.. peace, love, forgivness, and acceptance are not a keystone unconditional theme.

They exist in the kuran, but are also labeled with exceptions and contradictory dogma. Because of this, 'radicals' or 'extremists' cannot be marginalized by the 'moderate' community in the way that other religions do.. thus allowing those ideas to propagate and spread rapidly.
>pic related

Most sane human beings don't execute children. So unless ISIS gets him, no.

>like

Honestly they should just let those people solve their own problems Palestinians, Israel,
Syria can`t Mossad the Assad with Russia helping him just leave those continents alone.
fix stuff here in the United States
Trump was on the right track of trying to ask for protection from other countries then he fucked up by saying combating ISIS who the hell cares what happens in europe.
That is why we are Building the ANTI DEFIMINATION FREE SPEECH LEAGUE
where you can call someone a faggot, a nigger a kike, a spic, a honkey, or sand nigger.
aboloshing the hate crime law that is just senseless.
You can Join Now

did you saw the picture explaining the beheading of the boy. Or have you seen the video it's almost in every rekt thread

You'd be surprised what you can do, when you think god is on your side.

Actions taken rashly or emotionally are foolish and dangerous. But viewing war and suffering through glcold logic strip us of our humanity and numbs us to shock at future atrocities. That shock is what makes people take action against it. I understand pragmatism andcoldness. But ideals and morals are as important as logic and discipline. That's another thing I learned int the army.

When I was in their cities or villages, I wouldn't listen to what was being said. I'd watch. I'd watch their routines, their mannerisms. The way the mothers scolded their children, the subtle tenderness between husband and wife, the kids who all thought we were heroes there to protect them. It was only when I was there that I started thinking about them as people.

Yes. I've seen the video. I've seen kids die when I was over in the sandbox too. I thought that the you were referring to the people pulling him out of the rubble.

Sorry I got mad because of the content of the thread i was starting to get salty

Theyre not violent. Its just western media portrayal. Be more tolerant.

but...but it is tho
if you're offended by any shit like this, fuck off to tumblr.

Humanity fag here. Please don't think this is me.

Don't take him seriously, dumbass.

Islam turns children like this into monsters. and now bleeding heart liberals are going to cry to the government to try and open our borders to these people, there will be wolves amoung the sheep, none of these people are worth risking the safety of my family. I don't care how many thousands of them die, their war, their religion, not my problem, and I want it as far from me as possible.

This kind if thing wouldnt happen if you respected your fellow man.
As a recent islam convert i can confirm it is a religion of peace.

Anyone have the beheading webm the one who took the pic was involved in?

sorry mum

Nice b8 m8

I don't know, i kinda chuckled.

>as a recent Isis recruit, it's my duty to attempt to expose any weakness that the infidels may have, even if it means shit posing on an anonymous board to try to spread my lies.

Ftfy

It's not Muslims and it's not about violence.

It's ego, the president of Syria refuses to step down and begin peace talks. Instead he indiscriminately bombs civilian territories with the help of Russia trying to kill the rebels and ISIS.

>bombed by Russians
>Muslims
Whelp, at least you tried to spread the gospel of your lord and savior Faux News.

cuck