Faces of Sup Forums and r8

Faces of Sup Forums and r8

Nice poster

ty

yep

>itt

underage posters of Sup Forums

Fuck off underaged faggot.
Back in my day posting your face on here would be a death sentence.

Nope

Is that Clifford Dixon?

Nigga thinks Jerry Only is original lead singer of Misfits.

That t.v. What country you from faggot

again

land of the free

sure

Scotland!

I'm assuming you have a decent computer monitor

Bamp

Bamp

Post normal pic?

r8 pls

Age?

Nice tattoo man

Im over 20.

What's daycare like?

B&

wouldn't know man, I'm 17

get out

LOL enjoy ur ban

still underage now leave

>Used to be a faggot
>I think I'm still one

Not bad. Nationality?

Fuckin summerfag cant even use your're right. Logoff and do your grammer homework jackwagon

What's your reaction to this?

Age?

Makes me feel discouraged, but then again 'm also a muscly-slim kind of guy

18 m8

sweden

Latino/10

phuck it

Right on the cue m80

7, bad pic though

nice. from what country?

Weonland, also known as Chile

Post dick

Rate, then dick
I feel an urge need of boosting my self-esteem

Lookin good m8

Fuck i hate these threads, and by extension, anyone who participates in them. What is going through your heads? Coming to a website where one of the benefits is being anonymous and thinking to yourself "I know, I'll post my face, and get other people to post their face and we can all sit there talking about our faces!"
Can you really not let go of your identity for that long? Do you really not have anything of substance to discuss, that you have to discuss your *face*? Like having a face is some sort of achievement or accomplishment? Like you fuckin'... did something for it, or like your faces are SOOO interesting that they warrant being discussed?
The reason Sup Forums used to be such a great place is because most of the people came here to discuss ideas and/or events. You didn't have a face. You were anonymous.This is in part why women were told to gtfo, because who they were and are was and is redundant here. Your identity doesn't and shouldn't matter. This is why Sup Forums USED TO create decent content. And how pathetic it is, to imagine you people sitting there in your rooms taking photos of yourselves, looking at them and uploading them to the internet because you feel other people really need to see them. How fucking vapid and vain it is. If you wanna post your faces and get in a big circlejerk about each others face, there are plenty of websites where you can do that, hell, some are specifically designed for that purpose!
But nooo, let's go to Sup Forums and do it.
I hope i recognize one of you fuckin' retards in the street one day.
This is not a "faces of Sup Forums" thread, this is a "photos of people dumb enough to post their faces on Sup Forums" thread.

>I hope i recognize one of you fuckin' retards in the street one day.

implying you go outside virgin

u like chile?

Ugly fag detected

Yeh, anyone who doesn't sit there taking selfies and wanting validation from strangers for having a face an ugly virgin. I don't doubt for a second that this is the sort of ironic shit that you sort of people really think.

op is the kind of guy you fuck while he wears a dress

>inb4 sandnigger

:(

Hell ye boi

why?

Kek.

i mean he doesn't have to wear the dress. it just sets the mood. you still got to fuck op though.

Nice country, not your usual latino shithole. Pretty good opportunities as long as you are not retarded or plain lazy. Chill people, cool neighbours to annoy, most of the people here could be pretty dark skin like me but they work their asses off to have a stable life and support their family

were you circumcised?

Sounds reasonable

Nope, not into self mutilation

sandnigger

maybe u should experiment

r8

Nah, I'm doing dandy without doing so hun (:

Is that a fucking black worm comming outta yer ear hole ?

i'm high af

Redneck Asmongold

Connor/10

R8 fggts

you look like my friend, he's poor

really ? i'm a rich young nigga yet

who knows

Handsome