Lol, I bet all you fat-ass nerds have never gone into the military. I could walk into your house, slap your ass...

Lol, I bet all you fat-ass nerds have never gone into the military. I could walk into your house, slap your ass, and sit on your couch. And what could you do about it? That's right, absolutely nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

chronicle-independent.com/archives/44145/
youtu.be/BzSsLiBPX38
youtube.com/watch?v=D0I9yeqJNvY
youtu.be/kxalkMk7cTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're welcome to come and try, General.

I could shoot you for breaking into my house.

anything can be a melee weapon if you try hard enough

lol this wanna be, what a joke. Bring it on fat ass.

OP please post a pic and timestamp of yourself. I wanna see the badass vet who can do whatever he pleases.

his head is a rectangle

is that private potatoe who skin the potatoes?

I don't get this, that just looks like a typical Army reservist/national guard

i meant peel

No amount of autism and chicken tenders will ever change the shame your father has over not forcing the abortion.

GENERAL FLETCHER SIR, You are the finest general I ever had the honor of serving under

Look cloesly at the rank - he looks too young to be a Brigadier General. Otherwise he's on point.

You sir are very intimidating, please leave my sheckles alone

probably a fast burner dude

You wanna slap my ass? What are you a fuckin faggot? Good luck trying to fit through my door fatass

Can you imagine being in the Army and having to take orders from this fat, pathetic fuck? That would fucking crush my self-esteem.

That's the reality, he is an O-7

you posted your identity on Sup Forums? LOLOLOL

Fuck you and the american military industrial complex. You fat fucking piece of worthless beta shit. I'd shove my foot up your ass but it would probably get stuck. Fucking neck beard piece of shit.

The bait, i'm not taking it.

Tell me the shit bitch, slut? I'll leave that I know graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been in many Involving south Al-Qaeda raids secrets, and have more 300 confirmed dead. I'm in the war FORMED gorillas and I'm the best shooter in all armed forces of the United States. You are nothing to me but just another goal. I clean your like never Baises precision that has previously been seen on this earth, mark words whores month. Do you mean you can shit get to me on the Internet? Think again, fucker. At the moment I contacted my secret spy network in the United States and its IP address is currently in preparation in order to better prepare for the storm is, vol. The storm that clears the pathetic little thing that you call your life. You're dead, boy man. I can be anywhere at any time and can kill Sept. hundred more ways, and that's with just bare hands month. Not only am I trained a lot in hand to hand combat, but I do access to the entire arsenal of the United States Navy and I will use it in its entirety for the unfortunate clean the continent donkey surface piece you shit. If only I could know what his little comment punishment profane "intelligent" was about to fall on you, perhaps your've kept your fucking language. But he could not, did not, and now the price, stupid shit. I shit on you and you drown in fury. You're dead, boy man.

Holy shit OP this Nigger stole your uniform and has convinced people he's you!
chronicle-independent.com/archives/44145/

Says a lot about the Army, and none of it good. Thank god for the Corps.

>3rd amendment
>not understanding the constitution you fight for
fucking retard, no wonder so many worthless millennials like you join the army
they're literally useless anywhere else

ayy

Fuck you, you're obviously a no-go or resie. Regular Army would never allow your fat ass to stay in.

Id probably drag your faggot ass off my couch and curb stomp the shit out of you.

>works for deers
>looks up name
>no results
>mfw

HOLY FUCK
what does the circle w mean?

new CAC cards have that on them for color blind people so they know it's white.

I'm not joking.

I mean you'd think that if you're colorblind, whatever color you see as white is always going to be the same, so you'd know if the CAC card is the same color as the others.

I just..........theres just so much beauty in the world you know guys. The very fact that this fat fuck stick thinks that he could A. Walk into my house uninvited. B.Slap my ass of his own free will. And C. Not immediately get met with a face full of 3" Magnum Buckshot for either A or B. Is down right hilarious. I for one highly encourage you to try and do so General Land Whale. I will garner much enjoyment from watching the coroner scrape your brain matter of my fucking front door.

>i went to the army that means I can beat up anyone now

Certified WEEB

I can't even.... You go fuck your self
Not even stolen valor cuz your fat ass couldn't even try to pretend

Look up Keef in navy. U may kek slightly.

>sailorsaregay
>army uniform

.. only on Sup Forums

Sir you are white there is no way you have a shaving profile.

how are the PFT's going private pyle?
youtu.be/BzSsLiBPX38

here is a fat creature attacking people in a restaurant

youtube.com/watch?v=D0I9yeqJNvY

ITT: people who are completely ignorant how the military works

Wow. Mine is only a month older than his. I could have told people I was a non-po warrant.

I have one lol

>So autistic he buys a fake military ID

the owner of said house could tell you to get out, if you refuse you can be killed as the owners self-defense

shave the beard
fix your boots
re-press your camis
and give back the valor.

Samefag alert

Try earning something for once.

o7

nope

>valor.
settle down skeeter, he's rotc.

I'll have you know I only saw (you) 4 times in your reply, thank you very much!

youtu.be/kxalkMk7cTM

lol so mucvh bait

He's a fucking general...You're what? I don't know the faggy navy ranks but like an e-4?

absolutely disgusting

why is he proposing in an apple store? faggot

How many dicks did you have to take to earn it?

Chad here. If you slapped me I'd fist fuck your fat mouth. That hole you use to suck down Twinkies and dicks. Most military are pussies. Like the fat fuck in the pic.

>white undershirt
how long have you been saving that photo for a post just like this?

Now theyre issuing CAC to non-US Military personnel. So like foreign contractors and shit.

The W means youre a worker for the DOD

A F means youre a foreign national

Idk what every letter means but thats pretty much the gist

See what I mean?

not to mention the navy doesn't wear that uniform anymore

That's not a W. It's an OW, for Over Weight.

I'd rather take an Order from you then fatty over there.

>most military are pussies
Are you retarded user, or is this just low quality bait?

Fletcher or Felcher?

e6. Having only 1 warfare device as a first class isn't that impressive.

Sam werent you at the citadel?

Fat whale wants to join bbq

huh?

I WANT YOU TO DO THAT TO ME OP!!!

Coveralls is normal underway uniform for subs

J means you're a jew.

Dear Michael L. Weinstein:

Isn’t the internet a great invention...?

I know who you are; what you look like; where you work; what you drive, and where you live.

And you know what...?

You are going to know who I look like real soon. And, it ain’t going to be pretty!

Why? Because I am an ex-Arrny Ranger.

See you soon.

Sincerely,

Your worst nightmare!

P.S. Keep fucking around with the Military and Religion - I DARE YOU!!!

HAHAHA bitch I own a multi million dollar company I could pay a group of lawyers to take turns fucking you while I make your wife my piss slave and you'd thank me for the honor. Go fuck yourself faggot.

>geneva convention (singular)

Nice try, faggot but real CAC cards have Geneva Conventions (plural) written on them.

Your fake ID guy ripped you off.
Thank god you didnt take that shit to a military base or youd find yourself on fraud charges over 1 letter.

I'd let you cross into the foyer (gotta make sure you're inside the house), and remove your head with my 12 gauge (Beretta 1301). G'night, sweetie.

That's not how being colorblind works dipshit. It's not being able to tell certain colors apart.

LOL

>piss slave

Is this the dude who keeps track of all your urine bottles?

how's life being daddys little bitch?

I would make a horrible MA.

Nigger I almost took a job as a TAO. Too bad they don't pay for shit and DC is a shit hole.

There was only one convention though, you jabrone.

>I could walk into your house, slap your ass, and sit on your couch

Implying you can fit through the door.

But I understand your need of sitting after walking 5 meters, General Bacon.

>calls us fatasses
>has literally a square head

I could call the police, dumbass. I doubt you could afford the bail with the $20,000 salary you get for fighting for our country.

Yeah, but it does say "Conventions" on CAC cards.

It is plural

i just checked my military ID and this guy is correct. it says "conventions".

My beard too has a little spot under the chin where the beard is less dense

Is that common or what

How many of us scrambled to check our IDs haha