Ps4 ou xbox one ?

Ps4 ou xbox one ?

Neither, PC master race.

PC

/thread

Wii U

t'es francais?

ps4

Xbox. I have a high end PC, pic related. I'm selling it and moving back to Xbox One, then Scorpio when it releases. 4k, high FPS and all that bullshit never impressed me, you get used to it and then it's not that great. Also, I haven't been impressed by a single PC game, and i've played a bunch. Consoles for me are better for gaming

Nigga whatchu tryin to play? This question is subjective and pretty much hangs on the individual's own taste in games.

PS4 has a lot more hits that I'm interested in, when they fucking come out anyway.

Xbone has some sweet functionality with PCs and in general a better online experience.

PS2 will always be the best tho

Le Xbox est pour jeu exclusivités et le ps4 est pour tout le reste des jeux. Le Ps4 a le meilleure puissance.

Nice trips Frenchy. I don't know shit for French but I'm pretty sure you said xbone had better exclusives and fuck. That. As a tremendous jrpg faggot, PS4 is a goldmine.

I said don't bother getting the Xbox unless you likes its exclusives since the PS4 is more powerful for virtually the same price.

PS4 has Bloodborne
That's all you need to know

Dépend de tes gouts. Perso, moi je préfère Xbox One vu que je trouve que Microsoft a un plus gros focus sur le Multiplayer que Sony qui fait juste des jeux singleplayer que tu fini en 10 heures et que tu jette à la poubelle après. J'ai vendu mon Xbox One pour m'acheter un Xbox One S et le blu-ray 4k est vraiment débile! Sony peut bien me manger le cul, Microsoft forever!

Xbox One is a much better console.

Oh. He's retarded... :(

I have both.

PS4 because I now own one and have to pretend Im satisfied with it and that my decision was correct to not burst into tears when my mates get free 360 games for their XB1.

Xbox One has things like backwards compatability.
PS4 has things like 100$ a year to play PS3 games. And decade old PS2 games for $20.

If only PS4 gave away free games... If only PS+ users could somehow capitalize on a menu-based shop, perhaps even a Playstation Store. If only there were a rotation of games available to download for free, and if only there were some way to keep those games after installing. If only if only there were SOME. WAY.

PS4.. Do not get an Xbox One.
I sold my PS4 to buy an X1 and ohmyfuck.. wow -.-

I learnt the hard way and am stuck with it lol

Oh yeah, you do get free games for PS# and Vita... but oh wait, you need a vita and nobody owns one, and you need to keep your PS3 out to play those games you get for free, whilke with Xbox One and you can play them all on one system!

Pc is the common sense platform

ps4

The way i see it:

Microsoft are the best developers in the industry so you end up with a console with the best features, best development and support, best online quality, and best version of every game.

Sony are nothing more than a billion dollar conglomerate that jump into whatever industry seems good to squueze as much profit as possible so you end up with billion dollar marketing campaigns to pile on retard sheep getting taken advantage of as hard as possible.

> implying bloodbourne is even a decent game

Wii U + PC. PS4 and Xbox One are pretty much the same console, sans a few 'exclusive' titles you'll forget about in a month or two after playing them.

PS4 gamers are lying retards.
Why game with lying retards?

Fpbp

XB if you want a plethora of mediocre games at mediocre performance.

PS4 if you want better performance and reliability at the expense of not having thousands of games you've never heard of or will be interested is available.

PS4 fanboys are insecure faggot retards.

Thank you kind sir for expressing what I ha ve been thinking all along!

Another Console peasant thread? when will you faggots learn?

PS4. There is absolutely no reason to own an Xbox One, since all the "exclusives" are also going to be out for Windows / PC as well.

whatever your friends play
I wish my friends would all join pc but until then im playing with them on xbox