Would anything bad happen if i take 2500mg of Paracetamol? O feel like shit but i dont wanna die

Would anything bad happen if i take 2500mg of Paracetamol? O feel like shit but i dont wanna die

Other urls found in this thread:

drugs.com/dosage/acetaminophen.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not really.

Nice

You came to the right place

whats up though man.

Probably not, but nothing good would happen either. It's not like taking more is infinitely more effective. There's a huge drop off after about 1000mg in effectiveness

It would shred your liver and you would die a horribly painful slow death. Don't even think about it.

You would meet me.

Too late my dude

Time stamp

lol no, not with 2500mg. He would have to take like 30 500mg tablets.

Already took them now. Why should i timestamp 5 tabs of paracetamol

What's your weight pal?

Not your pal, Buddy

Depends of your weight. Also, depends of the source of the pain, but maybe paracetamol is not powerful enough. Get some Codeine or Meptid

Another option is getting yourself some alcoholic drink. I used to drink cheap whiskey when I had toothache

True nigger... Idk of the bottle or Baggie?

Not your buddy, dude.

I don't have shit here, not on my house. I just found the tabs under the hotel pillow and they said paracetamol

Not your dude, friend

dude that's 5 pills. i never even bother taking less than that.

danger zone is like 25g.

Not your friend, man.

Not your man, but I can be

Find the nearest hospitals freind

If I died now, I wouldn't care

drugs.com/dosage/acetaminophen.html

max dose is 3900 daily pal

Don't take this dose, or even a lower dose long term otherwise you can have liver and renal failure.

I'm fine, trips guy.

What are the best OTC drugs or things you can get in stores and pharmacies? I've heard you can get a really intense and long high from nutmeg but one sniff of that stuff makes me want to puke.

Symptomps usually show up 24 hours after oral ingestion FYI.

user DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL WHILE TAKING PARACETAMOL IT COULD SHUT DOWN YOUR LIVER AND KILL YOU, ESPECIALLY AT THE DOSE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT

Just find a cactus and make cactus milkshake on a warm day and get high

>didn't know I had trips
>How does it feel

>Just find a cactus
where do u live

Lol avatar the last airbender

In a place with a lot of flower shops you faggoli