For you are Latin romance europeans white?

For you are Latin romance europeans white?

Only Romania is white. The truly Roman Empire successor.

No

t. Non-Latin Southern European white, aka Basque

Do you like bombs?

+1
bls gib Romanian gf
ty

>Rumeni

its funny that romanians get called gypsies but they are unironically whitest out of any romance speakers

I'm a Portuguese diasporafag and I don't call myself white. White people are Protestants, IMO.

are you fucking kidding me?

dead serious

it's true lad

They live in a more northern latitude than you what did you expect?

No

>This primal "Eurafrican race" split into three main groups, the Hamites, the Mediterranean race and the north European Nordic race. Semitic people were closely related to Mediterraneans but constituted a distinct "Afroasian" group. The four great branches of the Mediterranean stock were the Libyans or Berbers, the Ligurians, the Pelasgians and the Iberians. Ancient Egyptians were considered by Sergi as a branch of the Libyans.

>These theories were developed in opposition to Nordicism, the claim that the Nordic race was of pure Aryan stock and naturally superior to other Europeans. Sergi ridiculed Nordicists who claimed that the leaders of ancient Greek and Roman civilization were Germanic in origin and argued that the Germanic invasions at the end of the Roman empire had produced "delinquency, vagabondage and ferocity".

Would cuddle with the french dude :3

all of these men could be austrian save for the portugese and spaniard
really makes you think

it's easy when you call "Gypsy" every fucking exotic person in your country, even if they are 100% romanian.
When you find a exotic south euro instead... "THEY ARE NOT WHITE1111!!"

Similar to Huxley's idea of "Melanochroi". This is preferable to me than being parceled in with Swedes and other people I have no relation to.

yes, and if you dont think so your actually retarded

>it's easy when you call "Gypsy" every fucking exotic person in your country, even if they are 100% romanian.

You would do same if you could tell gypsies apart from locals

in what world? they all got big noses, dark eyes and dark hair

ok buddy, my bad.
All romanians are Norsemen

>said by italy

>says italy

Yes we are the whitest, actually it's the nordics who are pretty much of asiatic stock and not white

>Yes we are the whitest
only gringos care about whiteness

yeah right, that's why you had giant autistic whiteness charts that would put the germans to shame

All that establishes is that Spaniards cared about Spanishness, not "whiteness".

nitpicking
you know what i mean

Mediterranean race is the strongest in the world

I'm not trying to nitpick. The Spaniard is right. The only people who give a fuck about whiteness are people who have internalised the Anglo mentality. Ethnicity matter, not bullshit, colonial pseudo-identities like "whiteness".

According to that chart I am "Castizo" (colombian/spanish)

Thanks Pierre for the info

sure it's different today but debates about whiteness have been a thing since the 19th century though
i mean i'm saying all this politics aside, all this race science there's a lot of bullshit but it's still interesting

i think it's a topic like any other and it's nothing new, like archeology or something, a lot of people always wanted to know about their origins

Most aesthetic not strongest

Pic related.

>literally has a special words to refer specifically to the really white people
You guys are way more autistic about race than Anglos.
I mean, no english country goes around calling people "brown-os" or "white-os" or "negros" or "mixed" like you guys do.

Kek

Can britain into latin europe? We wuz romans n shit too

Basques are only "spaniards" that worth something.

T. Javier Echeverria