Seriously?!...

Seriously?!? Hillary is everything that liberal democrats hate about the republican party yet they want to throw away their vote on her!

Explain This Bullshit!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Democratic_Party_superdelegates,_2016
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's got Parkinson's, a vote for Hillary is really just a vote for Tim Kaine. The Democrats will expose her PD and force her to step down, making Kaine President.

I'm not going to vote. Therefore I don't care.

She isn't Donald Trump...

A vote for trump is a vote against hillarity (George Soros), a vote for hittlery (George Soros) is a vote against trump.

As a UK tard, all I can say is that whoever wins the entire world loses. At least you guys have the second amendment - I think you're gonna need it!

Everyone wanted Bernie but the DNC is corrupt and rigged the election, now it's her or Trump so the vote goes to her by default dispite no one wanting her.

I swear Trump was a plant by her so she would win because she knows she couldent win against a normal opponent.

At least with Trump we have a chance of not losing our guns.

I'M VOTING GARY JOHNSON

I'm a fucking idiot for not knowing about him earlier.

>implying the Electoral College will ever vote for a third party
You're wasting your vote user.

You sure? Trump works for Russia and is doing Russias bidding, do you think they will let you keep your guns when they install Russian leadership over the US if Trump wins?

Wrong fag is wrong!

>more guns bs

obamas been in office for 8 years still have all my guns.

heres a protip: they will never take away all guns, just impose more hoops to jump through to get them as well as add restrictions to people on the no fly list and who are domestic abusers

Belive what you want but Trump clearly works for Russia, his financial holdings are in Russia pro Russia groups donate to him and all his policies are pro Russia and help Russia.

Da Comrade

Even if the 3rd parties did miraculously win a few states, that would just make it so that no one reaches 270 and the House of Representatives will decide the election.

americans are retarded

yes, americans are this ignorant

what an absolute imbecile

>Trump works for Russia
>Literally sucks NiggerYahoo's dick

Eh? Trump is a retard! Soros was kicked out of Russia for good reason, that is who is backing a Clinton presidency. That is the guy who funded BLM, war in the Ukraine and is responsible for Europe's disastrous immigration policy. A vote for HRC is a vote for Soros, what do you not understand?

Neither candidate is suitable.

You forgot the worst part: upholding NYC-style gun laws, where unless you're a cop or uniformed security on duty, you're not getting a fucking permit period.

Fucktard trump supporting OP cant even use they're right. Log off fagget.

This guy gets it

Then everyone in the country's vote goes to waste. You're wasting your vote user.

> rigged the election

I always assume people are just trolling, because there really can't be people this dumb.

is that the best you got? deflect deflect deflect... you worthless meat popcicle

the DNC did conspire to get hillary the nomination tho.... why did the CHAIR of the DNC resign the same fucking day the democratic national convention started?

FAGGOT...
TRUMP IS KING
HITLARY IS A LITERAL SLAVE AND BDSM SLUT TO SOROS AND ROTHSCHILD

TRUMP CONNECTED TO RUSSIA = HRC PROPAGANDA PAID BY SOROS AND ROTHSHCILD

WHAT CONNECTS TRUMP AND PUTIN = THEY BOTH OPENLY OPPOSE NWO & COMPANY

There is a big difference between playing favorites and wanting one member to win and "rigging the election".

What's so terrible about the idea of the US working with Russia rather than against them, and moving away from toxic relationships with people like the Saudis who only take advantage?

o rly? why did doberman schultz resign again?

Yaaaaaaaahhhs. Thankfully someone knows our best option

my favorite didn't win = election was rigged

>not wanting to vote for trump just to watch the government implode

I never liked Sanders, but if you payed any attention at all then you should realize how he, the people's choice, was screwed badly by the Democrat/media establishment coalition. Also, the company that built the electronic voting machines used in the Dem primaries donated to Hillary's campaign. Just something to think about.

The US only had reason to invade one country after 9/11 and it wasn't Iraq or Afghanistan. Just sayin'

Honestly they should just let those people solve their own problems Palestinians, Israel,
Syria can`t Mossad the Assad with Russia helping him just leave those continents alone.
fix stuff here in the United States
Trump was on the right track of trying to ask for protection from other countries then he fucked up by saying combating ISIS who the hell cares what happens in europe.
That is why we are Building the ANTI DEFIMINATION FREE SPEECH LEAGUE
where you can call someone a faggot, a nigger a kike, a spic, a honkey, or sand nigger.
aboloshing the hate crime law that is just senseless.
You can Join Now

The DNC was clearly favoring Hillary over Bernie as the emails showed, however, they didn't make 16 million people vote for Hillary over 13 million for Bernie in the primaries. More people should have voted for Bernie.

> who the hell cares what happens in europe.

Err... the people who live in Europe, have supported US (not as in US citizen but as in globalist bastard) foreign policy in the ME and are now dealing with the humanitarian fallout?

>... 8 years still have all my guns

Not for lack of trying. Don't be fooled, man. He's tried every damn thing he could to push gun control.

He just failed at it. And I guarantee his fucking memoirs will have a large section devoted to lecturing us on our lack of "common sense reform" propaganda bullshit.

accept voters do not determine the nomination - the super delegates of the DNC do

The guy who financed Hitlary rise to power
>pic related

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Democratic_Party_superdelegates,_2016

That's sheep talk!

that the best you got?

More or less... only UK, Spain and Poland supported Iraq invasion

Liberals are only about one thing. Keeping power. If that means putting a lying sack of shit like Shrillary in the oval office, so be it.

lol ur grammer sux xdddddd that means all ur points r rong

Fuck off.

you are right, hillary got roughly 20% more total votes

yet somehow she managed to nab 92% of all the available superdelegates?

nice discrepancy dont you think? open your eyes!

Nope. There were millions in the streets in the UK protesting the invasion of Iraq. Tony Blair, his government and MSM conspired to shut it down. Regime change is illegal under international law and Blair needs to be tried for war crimes in the Hague.

Even if super delegates were awarded by states won, Clinton would have still won. More people needed to vote for Bernie, super delegates have always pledged to the candidate who wins the most elected delegates.

Shhhh

Obama repealed more gun laws and passed less than Bush. Obama got an F rating by a number of gun control advocacy groups. Saying he damaged our ability to purchase and own guns is contrary to reality.

There are 4 issues though
1) There should be 0 SDs
2) They should not declare in advance of their states primary/caucus which artificially inflates the numbers and makes people vote for "the winner"
3) I fail to see why a single person has as much power as tens of thousands of voters
4) There are SDs who got their positions after they had heavy ties to the Clintons, largely via their "charity" which seems to indicate a "pay to play" system of corruption.

Never underestimate the power of denial.

I swore during the GW Bush debacle that I had no place involving myself in US politics. Now I make an exception to say: you're completely fucked!

I see the value of super delegates and the negatives.

However, having super delegates didn't cost Bernie the election.

The DNC is a private membership based political party, with a system of rules that govern themselves.

Personally I think a 2 party system is detrimental to the country and both the RNC and DNC should be broken up.

come on OP. you know exactly why.

For most democrats view the choice between a boring, uncharismatic likely corrupt candidate.... or Mad Max

Seizure the moment!

No, just your home and job. But then again, you probably have neither and no guns so what do you have left to lose?

B-but Trump has one! That means you can have one too, amirite?

Because they have so much now.

It's always nice to see Sup Forums spill out of their echo chamber.

>Trump fucking over chinks and poos in trade
>Industry booms in the USA

yup the USA would be in one hell of a depression with millions of jobs being open.

Nationalism made the USA strong. It's globalism that makes everyone weak.

No one is coming for your guns you dumb hick pieces of shit. Holy christ, kill yourself.

Do you think he can create jobs with his bare hands, you fucking mongoloid?

Coal jobs are gone. Manufacturing jobs are gone.

THEY ARE NOT COMING BACK.

The only way forward is to develop a more educated workforce and invest in high-skill labor which third world countries can't provide.

Pay attention.

>my family financed the nazis

That's fucking wrong retard

>She's a woman, therefore progressive.
>Has a vagina, her politics and sketchy dealings don't mean anything.
>Women can't be evil because no penis.
>"Lesser of two evils compared to Trump"
>Not willing to "throw away their vote" on a third party/independent, rather strengthen evil instead.

Whatever dude. You know when the best option all around is Obama standing again that there's something very wrong here.

these are all shit tier memes and you should feel bad for not making cleverer ones

But she is Hillary Clinton

Do you not feel like that image would be just as accurate with Hillary on the throne?